
It stormed really bad here last night. Lightning was flashing all around and striking the ground. The weatherman said to stay away from the windows, but there are windows everywhere. The wind blew 70 miles an hour and the sky was pink and green and black and grey....
I still smell really bad of dead fish. I thought it was like perfume, like mummy wears...but I guess not.
Daddy told mummy to put me and Charlotte outside and mummy said "NO" its getting ready to storm. He said we would be fine, but she still refused. So, we got to stay in the utility room.
Thats when I realized how much my mummy loves me so!!!! She would rather her utility room smell like dead fish, then worry about me in a storm. I am going to forever love her unconditionally.
I never thought I would want a bath, but now I am really wanting one cuz the smell is even starting to interrupt my sleep. I may even let her trim the hair on my back!
That is huge for me.
Today, I am going to go and get the hose and try and find some shampoo and be waiting......
Pray for me that I am brave enough to get shampoo'd
Be sure and check out the Goody's Exchange Blogspot that Chef and T-Bone Beasley put on....http://www.goodyexchange.blogspot.com/
Deetzy




22 comments:
I don't blame you, Deetzy...I guess I would WANT a bath too if I smelled like stinky fish. Well, maybe I wouldn't WANT one, but I'm pretty sure I would GET one! Mom just bought a Furminator and stoopid Penny actually likes it! What a weirdo doggo!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
OH MY CRAP!!!! A bath? Voluntarily? Have you temporarily gone mad, man? Why would you ever want to de-stink? I mean, did you ever think that maybe it's your mum who should just get used to the smell? I would have no problem with how you smell...
As for the lightning and storming...I've never seen anything like you described!I've never heard thunder or seen lightning. I've only seen the rain, it's fun to bite.
You totally got Charolette! And good thing too, she needs to learn her place! Bitey!!!
Have you ever made noises at your toys and dared them to move? I've been doing that lots, and it's so much fun! I dare them, and when they don't do it, I ATTACK!!! I show no mercy...not even to the honkin'/fartin' duck. He got it good yesterday. I even dared him to honk and fart. He wouldn't do it, so I shook him, threw him, pounced him, then showed him the wrath that is Senor Bease. Suprisingly, he lives!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
We don't mind having bad smell. In fact, we LOVE to run in the mud...but mommy DOESN'T like that....a bath should follow
Maltese Paws,
S&C
w00f's Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo...me sorrwy u gettin to many bad storms...dats not any fun...heehee u must smell pretty bad fur u to even want a baff...
b safe,
~rocky~
If you're raising your hand and asking for a bath, Deetz, then you must REALLY feel that you need one! We hope you get one!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz
I just caught up with your blog. My human has not been helping me much. Snakes! Floods! Wow! We are in the weird weather season here in Colorado too. Tornadoes! Hail!
The bad thing about smelling fishy is that no one wants you in their bed.
Deefor
We can understand your mom's fear of pit bulls after her experiences. But that owner she described is a good example of why humans should reverse the process and euthanize the owners instead of punishing the dogs.
Seriously, Jan used to be terrified of them until she got involved with the Humane Society and local shelter and began researching the type (pit bull is not a breed). They are actually very loving and loyal dogs. But as with any breed, there are exceptions - often taught to be aggressive.
We're glad your mom has the sense to dislike the owners instead of just hating the dogs.
Stay away from the BATH unless it involves mega treats.
We are so glad that your mom has sense enough to keep you inside during a storm.
Fish isn't all that bad. Better than rolling in poo.
Hi, Deetz...
Wow...You are having really bad weather...I hope it stops soon...I'm glad your Mom let you stay inside...
If you smell bad enough that you WANT a bath, I'm sure your Mom will give you one...
Abby xxxooo
Thanks for the link to the Yorkie born blind. He is adorable. And there are a number of folks offering to adopt him. One has two other blind dogs. It's great some folks can open their hearts to help.
Deetz!
Man, that sounds like quite the storm! Your human must really love you since she didn't want you outside... That's great to hear.
Now... You've got to be kidding me... You WANT a BATH?! What happened to you?! Are you okay? Just so you know, we dogs aren't supposed to like baths!
Sparky
Hi Deetz,
Did you get shampoo'd, did you? Are you fresher smelling now?
I posted about goodie exchange in my small world....I hope my package gets delivered to Chef's catsisters!
--JB
Hi, Deetz!
A bath is great and if you are stinky much better!
I hope you like it!
Storms and lighting sure is not fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hi Deetz, we're sure glad your mommy didn't make you stay outside in the storm. that would be very scary. we guess you will have to be a good boy now and get a bath. maybe you can sleep in her bed if you smell like sweet shampoo.
woofs.
Guess the smell must be pretty bad for you to volunteer for a bath, huh?
The storm sounds frightening! Glad your mommy keep you and Charlotte safely out of it.
Deetz
Storms is not fun! Good thing that your mom left you and Charlotte stay on the inside.
I think the smell must be horrible for you want a bath!
Thor
Oh my, I hope the lightning didn't strike your house. I'm very sure the smell isn't all that bad is it? I mean, you just rolled in dead fish not poop. Heh!
Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer
Your mom loves you so much Deetz. I hope the shampoo is not scary.
I love your ears in the photo
~ Girl girl
Hi, Deetz -
You still smell like fish? That must be bad but at least your Mum let you stay inside instead of you having to stay outside in the rain.
I (Hershey) don't like thunder and lightning at all. I shake at the sound of thunder because it is sooooooo loud. I'm not fond of bright lights either. The lightning and thunder don't seem to bother Kaci as much.
I love rolling around in dirt but if I played with a dead fish I'm guessing Mama would give me a bath. She doesn't like the dead fish smell. We live near the river and there is a distributor who sells lobsters and that dead fish smell is everywhere!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Jeepers, you live in a scary place Deetz. Storms,floods, snakies, and 70 mile an hour winds...you are very brave.
Forget the bath, why not ask Mummy if you can use her perfume?
We watched the weather on the news and it did show that tornadoes would be coming again and I thought of you, Deetz! Please stay safe!
Gizmo is so funny. He must be having good and bad days. He ate a whole hotdog? And then it sounds like he did what I do: go potty and then do "zoomies" running around really fast because we feel so free! Ask Gizmo if that is what he does too, ok? :^)
Oh, Chef emailed me and he said his mom called fedex arranged for fedex to deliver to their neighbors today, so all is well in goodie land!
--JB
That's true love on your mum's part!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Post a Comment