Your Ice Cream Personality: |
![]() You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are. You are incredibly cautious. You rather miss out on something than make a mistake. No one would ever call you wild... but they would call you responsible. You are a fairly open minded person with a wide range of tastes. You are quite accepting of unusual ideas and people. You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time. You can be a big dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way |
That is like Magic!!! It doesn't even know me but it described me to a "T"
We are under a tornado watch! They are forcasting hail as large as baseballs, and winds over 100 miles an hour and large super cell tornados for our area......BUT, does my daddy care.....NO!!! I know he is gettin a "Talk N 2" when mum gets home!!!
If I get hit by one of those hail stones or swept away by a supercell...he will be up for adoption.
Deetz





16 comments:
This sound like fun. We all will have to do this test. Thanks.
Deetz!
That's a pretty cool personality test. I think I'll have to try that!
Man, sounds like you're all in for some rough weather... I hope you'll all stay safe!
Sparky
Yikes, I've never seen a tornado before... My humans have always thought they were pretty cool, but I'm sure they must be scary, too!
Sparky
Oh, I just took the ice cream test, and I got the same ice cream personality as you! Yay, go us!
Sparky
Hmmmm. We have the same ice cream personality you do.
Stay away from those super cells.
Deetz! Watch out for the hail!! It's not real baseballs! You know... Arizona doesn't get tornados! Perhaps you should move for reals! And I don't think you should get swept up in one of those whirly things...it could be dangerous. And who would I play with then?
I wanna play the icecream personality too!
oh Deetz, we sure hope you get to stay inside the house during that tornado. it's not fair to leave you without any shelter to fend for yourself.
woofs.
Wow! That is magic that the ice cream test describes you to a T, Deetz!
Our paws are crossed that this tornado dies before it even gets started!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz...
You be careful...
I heard about all that scary weather on the Weather Channel & I thought of you & your family...
Sure has been alot of strange weather lately...
Be safe...
Abby xxxooo
Hi, Deetz!
I took the test and it says I am boring!
That tornado thing sounds scary! Are you going to be inside, right?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh Deetz, I am sure your daddy cares a lot. Your weather is scaring me a lot. Even down here where I live we have had horrible wind every day with gusts of near 50mph. I hope you and your family will be safe. Write me in the morning so i know you are ok, alright?
Thanks for that link to the dreams site. I think my mom dreamed of snakes not only from your post, but because of the snakes in our neighborhood. Some neighbors have had to call pest control to remove snakes from their garages and patios!
--JB
I forgot to write to tell you thanks for telling me how Gizmo is doing. He likes to go under covers just like me!
--JB
I tried the i scream test just now & I was not happy about what they said about me! Nu-uh! Oh my, you guys better stay safe. Maybe you should push your daddy into the tornado when it passes by your house. Teehee! JOKING!!!
Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz,
that ice-cream personality game looks like fun ^_^
and boy, you better hide from that tornado
take care,
Malts Paws,
S&C
A Deetz flavoured ice cream sounds pawsome. Oh that tornado sounds scary.. Stay indoor and be safe..
~ Girl girl
Watch out for the big weather, little Deetz.
Mango
Post a Comment