NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, June 16, 2008

An Award

I gots an award from Abby
Thanks Abby, you are a sweetheart!


I was not able to get a bath this weekend, because it will not stop raining here!!!!

Mum said she is swamped with work, so she is behind and needs to do that today. Of course, I think I am more important then work....shsssh

Anywaz, I will update my post with a day or two and I must go around and see what everyone has been up to all weekend. Nippen at her heels, that will hurry her up.

Deetz

26 comments:

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Busy Shmizzy...silly humans don't know the true meaning of "busy." Busy means that you are digging holes in the yard in order to prepare for planting rocks, or even flowers, trees or grass. Busy means that you are gnawing on a stick to get it all the way to the end...less hazardous for humans when sticks are smaller. Busy means making the humans laugh, even when they don't want to!

sheesh!!!

Slurpity Slurp Slurp to you!!!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

There is that work thing getting in the way again, Deetz. We must put our thinking caps on! My mom is working a lot today too.
Hey....you got the same award from Abby that I got. Abby is so cool and super cute...
--JB

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congrats on the award, Deetz.

We hope it stops raining there, but if worst comes to worst, your mom can always take your shampoo outside and wash you in the rain. Yes, we know you're going to delete this comment before your mom reads it. :)

Willow the Black Dale said...

Woohoo you escaped your bath for another day Deetz!!! You are my hero!! If your hooman stays busy maybe you can skip out of it for the WHOLE week!!! now wouldn't that be nice????
Oh no my mom just read the post about the bath I gotta run and hide see ya!!

Running like the wind,
Willow

Princess Patches said...

Congrats on your award Deetz! Our personal secretary keeps sayin' she's busy too. What's up with that? What could be more important than us doggies?

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Duke said...

Congratulations on your award, Deetz!
You escaped a bath! That's a good thing, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The 3 G-Dales said...

Hi there T-Bone!

We are now dressed in pink on our bloggie to celebrate Lola Dale....Mumsie said we HAVE to be good and go along wiff it.

Hope you stay safe from all those tornados...we don't like to hear that our friends are in DANGER! Oh no....we will say some aireprayers for you all ok?

WE linked up wiff Peanut and FLash on our bloggie too...they had sent us cool stuff for the secret santa and dropped them a nice thank you note today.

WE hope you are having a good day...no worries about missing your tubbie...we're DALES, sometimes we LIKE to be DIRTY! HEEEEEE- HEEEEEEEE!

The 3 G-Dales siging out pal....

Have a Pawesome Day!

Roy, Jack and Lola

Agatha and Archie said...

Congrats on your award!! Escaped from the dreaded bath..woohoo! Love A+A

Anonymous said...

Deetz,
That cow is something else, I bark at her and then she moo's and I runs away, but Nanny makes her moo all the more, hoomans are sew mean sometime. The idea of getting a bath outside sounds like fun maybe we should try it. Hope the rain stops real soon and use get to go outside and play.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your award!
No bath for you?? I wish I had one! Here is too hot!
Hurry up your Mom with her work!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowball said...

Congratulations on the award.

Deetz, I do agree with you that your mum should put you before her work. No matter how busy she is you still come first.

Luv
Snowball

Kirby said...

Way to go on the award Deetz! It is well deserved!! Way to miss the bath! That makes it a great weekend (despite the rain).

Your pal,
Kirby

i said...

Congrats on the award!

Gee, I know what you mean! LS has been so busy too!

Glad you all are safe from the storm!

Hugs to Gizmo!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, that sounds great that you escape the bath.
I think you must be busy supervising your mom to do work now too

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Isn't that cool that you didn't have to take bath today? But then, it could be any day now so be prepared. Hope your mom finishes up hr work soon & pay more attention to you.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

Congrats on your award Deetzie. Paws crossed that it stops raining soon.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We hope you get rid of the rain soon. That will mean we will get it. We had rain last night and thunder too. I (Hershey) hate thunder - it scares me. The thunder does not bother Kaci at all.

Congratulations on your award!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Glad you like your Award...

Nice job getting out of the bath...Guess all that rain is good for something...

Seems like all our Moms are "busy"...I just don't get it...

Abby xxxooo

Urban Smoothie Read said...

rain rain go away....

the many Bs said...

hey Deetz, good job on avoiding a bath. Bailey wasn't so lucky.

we hope your rain ends soon and your mom gets un-busy. that sucks.

woofs.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Hope your Tuesday is going well. We got a ton of rain here today. Now it is really cool. Hope your mom is not working too hard!
--JB

Asta said...

Congwatulations on that awawd..my mommi aways wuns out of time wif evewything..the weathew hewe has been like living in the twopics..wif monsoons and stuff
sheesh
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Moco said...

Congrats on your award. No bath, how cool is that? We understand about your problem. The crazy old lady is running around in circles and not getting anything done, like the blog.

Snowy and Crystal said...

congrats on your award Deetz :)

Maltese Paws,

S&C

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz
Congrats on your award!
My mom has been so busy too!

Thor

Eric said...

Hey Deetz, Yippee - well done on your award. I'm with you on the Momi working thing, mine is just the same...Good idea bout nipping on the ankles, will give it a try.Then I'll put one of those paper casts on shall I?

Wags, Eric x

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"