NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Package from Buster

Holy Moly, we got the mother load. Our package from Buster, finally arrived. Dad had to go to the post office to pick it up, because the stupid mailman won't deliver any of my packages to the house anymore. We were wet and muddy, so mum and dad took the box to the garage so we could open together. Here is a preview:


Charlotte always posing for the photo's....She wants to be a movie star.


Uh, whats this????

Here are some videos of the most glorious package opening procedure.



Dad showing me some of the glorious eatable goodies. He pulled it away before I could grab it.

Charlotte checking out the bear.

Charlotte looking confused as ever.....!!!

Gizmo working is way over to daddy, cuz he has the goodies.

We got to get cleaned up and go inside to check out the eatables. This bag of eatables was for Gizmo ONLY!!! Cuz he is special.

Charlotte and I each got a bag of all these glorious eatables. There were beer mugs filled with beer, pawtini cookies, palm tree cookies, and some popsicle cookies....




Oh MY Dosh, I cannot wait to eat.......


Gizmo got to check out his eatables...his were just the right size.

Here is a video of him eating. Daddy had to soak them in water to soften then up a lil, but then he was able to eat them just fine. He loved them and says Thank You Buster.


Finally Charlotte and I get some eatables. We decided on the beer mug cookies. THEY were delicious!!!!! Charlotte is so polite and I am a pig as you can see from the video.


These were the toys we received! I already ate the sqeecker out of the yellow donut frisbee, sorry Buster, but it was delicious!


Gizmo checking out the toys:


Thank you so much for the most glorious Goodie Exchange Package what a wonderful idea of T-Bone Beasley and Chef's. Here we are Thanking you. Gizmo was still busy eating on the counter, but he Thanks You Tons.



Apparently Pawtini's and Beer doesn't mix well, and Charlotte and I passed out!!!



Gizmo thinks we are a bunch of lightweights.




I had the worst hangover the next day.....but it was sooooooo worth it. Thanks so much buster for the wonderful card and all the pressies...you really put alot of love and kindness into that package.... We Love You!!!!!

46 comments:

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetz. This is Apache here. Mommy and I were just discussing the fact that we have NEVER seen such a cute little boy as you!!! Your mommy is very special to have a little Dale like you. Loved watching you open your package. We feel very bad about your roof. We went through something like that last summer on our house in Columbus. It was so scarrrry..... but mommy, well she CRIED, groaned, and complained to someone named "oh gawd." Guess what happened? Yep, Uncle Rick and my big brother Gabriel fixed it for her!!! Maybe mommy can do that for you!? Have a great day resting from all the food and beer.

Slurps,
Apache and her tribe

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a great package. We felt sorry for Charlotte, though, as you opened your gifts, so we were really glad to see you shared with her. And that was so sweet for Buster to send Gizmo-size treats.

JFF

PS from Samaritan: Buddy ate the squeakers out of all our toys so Merci and I don't know what they taste like.

The Black and Tans. said...

Hey Deetz

What a brillaint package, sorry you suffered a hangover but judging by the video you certainly had a great time before the headache kicked in.

Molly and Taffy

Fenway said...

You got the BEST package. My Ms. Alpha wrote to my package giver and told them I wasn't allowed to have any food. She is NO fun and is inexplicably proud to say I have never tasted anything with wheat or corn.

And of course, all the good snackies are made with them!

I think I could drink a Pawtini if there are any left over.

Lindsay said...

Wow, you got the best package ever. How did you manage to get so lucky? I'm glad you got to enjoy some goodies! What a nice friend yoiu have.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
What an awesome package you got! I liked the dance you did for the red squeaky. So Charlotte wants to be a star too? She and Misty should get agents.
Did the beer mug have real beer in it? That sure was a lot of loud crunching in your video!
I did see the booboo from the cancer on Gizmo's mouth. He is so cute it makes me sad. How old is Charolotte? She is very calm compared to you!
Hope you are no still hungover!
--JB
Pee Ess: my mom says she wishes she could come home and destress by horseback riding too.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetz...that pic of you lickin' ur ur chops when your were counter surfin' was amazing!! How did ur photographer catch you in that 'dorable pose???

Wow..from the looks of things, you had waaaaaaaay too many beer cookies...I know how ya feel...Ag and Archie sent us beer and wine stuffies...my head was 'splodin' the next day!!!!!

barkin' at ya and special lakie licks to Gizmo!!!

Lacie

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetz...Aunt Judi says that the evil Wal-Mart actually has 3 different pool sizes. You would fit in the giant one!!! Good Luck.

Apache

P.S. Do you know why Willow calls it the evil Wal-Mart?

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo -

All of you did very well with all the presents. Mama likes the palm tree cookies. We are glad that you and Charlotte both got some goodies and that Gizmo got some too.

We also like the video of the two of you eating your beer mugs and pawtinis and Gizmo enjoying his goodies.

We love you all.

Hershey and Kaci

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

You got such a great Goodie Package...You share sooo nice with Charlotte & Gizmo...

Gizmo is the sweetest little guy..It sooo nice that Buster sent treats especially for Gizmo...

I loved your little dance for the red stuffie...

You need to be careful with the Beer & Pawtini Cookies...Looks like they got the best of you...

Abby xxxooo

Asta said...

Hi Deetzy, Gizmo and Charlotte,
That was a twuly pawome package you got fwom Bussie.!!!!!
Gweat toys and eatables..I loved you licking youw chops..gweat videos!!1 Nothing like watching happy pups!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Duke said...

WOW! You got a Wubba! What nice gifts from Bussie! Even Gizmo scored! We think the goodie exchange was so much fun! We bet you do too, right?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart H. Devil said...

Party hearty Deetz!!!

I SPY WUBBA!!!

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Glad you all enjoyed the goodies that Buster sent to you!
I liked all the videos!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowball said...

You guys had received a pawsome package filled with goodies. I love the way you licked your lips when you look at the cookie on the counter.

Luv
Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome box of gifts. Are you old enough to drink already Deetz?

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Nice box of goodies you received from Buster! Wow, those cookies look very scrumptious. I want to try some too!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deefor said...

Buster is very generous. And you are good about sharing. Wish they'd put me up on the counter. I always wonder what's up there. Too bad about the hangover. I think more treats are a good cure.

Deefor

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz!
That´s a pawsome goodies package! Great videos!

Love and licks
Thor

Amber said...

Hey Deetz, you got a pawsome package! Glad to see Gizmo and Charlotte have their shares and the yummy treat :D

~Amber~

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz! You can hike your leg???? I'm way jealous! I still gotts squat so my weenie can pee! Stoopid! I wanna be a big dog like you!

I totally felt like I was there with you opening the package and fishing for goodies! It's the squeekies that totally got me! I nearly ran into the screen of my humans computer...bruised my nose a little bit. But no one can tell.

My human feels your mums pain about work. She had to hand out some harsh words to peole too. Deetz...I just want you to know that you are way cute! Hehehe, yes...I MISTER T-Bone Beasley said you are cute! Do you know the kind of dynamic duo we could make? Think of all the snackies we could get! Mmmmm and pupperonies!!! Do you think you could drive your mums Mc Donalds truck to AZ? I can try to steal my humans Jeep...but I don't think I can pay for gas in treats. Stoopid gas! It's keeping us apart Deetz!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Snowy and Crystal said...

What a great post that brings a smile on a person's and doggie's face :)

You got lots of cool stuff there - how sweet and thoughtful it is from Buster ;)

Oh and by the way we LOVED seeing your wagging tail in these videos

Maltese Paws,

Snowy and Crystal

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz...
If I save up enough gas of my own...maybe I could fart my way to Kansas...what do you think?

i said...

Ooh what great pressies! Buster is so sweet!

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, you and Charlotte are so good around the box of pressies. Poor Charlotte she looks a little stunned by it all.
We love all the videos.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Dexter said...

Is the mailman afraid to deliver packages to your house because you are such a fierce watchdog?

Hope you recover from all the action.

Mango

P.S. Gizmo looks great!

Stanislaw said...

Those cookies look deeeelicious! My humans would never let me have one, though. Something about how grains make my tummy sad. They just stink sometimes.

I hope that you enjoyed the treats enough for the both of us!

the many Bs said...

hey Deetz, you got a wonderful bunch of goodies in your package. that looked like a lot of fun. even Gizmo looked happy!

woofs.

Moco said...

What a great haul. We enjoyed watching all the movies of the three of you, Glad to see that Gizmo felt good enough to eat some goodies.
What is with the mailman not delivering packages to your house? I say we band together and go postal on them.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I would bottle my farts so all other dogs with blogs can jet pack their way around the world to see eachother. By doing this we would make to world smell so much better! Though my farts suprise me, they often smell very intriguing.

hmmmmmm...so have you and JB found a way to keep your humans home with you? I get to go to work with my human...I play with all the little humans. They love me, and I get to fly around the backyard and dig holes in the sand box. Okay...I think I've got a plan for you and JB. Why do I bottle up a few of my farts and send them to you and JB...you two can jet pack to me and my human, and you can come to work with us...then your mum would be forced to move to AZ...where it might as well NEVER rain!!! And you ugys can play in my pool and JB can play with some catnip that Satan often hovers over! Would this work?

Toffee said...

Deetz!

Are you old enough to have a beer mug! shhh! I won't tell anyone okay?? It looks like you all enjoyed your treats so much!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
My mom has been out all day visiting customers, so she has not had time to blog at all. Is there a Fairview in Oklahoma too? I live in Fairview TX! You must go along to see the bulls and get some pictures. I might be scared of bulls but maybe they would want to be my friends!
I don't think I would be scared of you....you have such a cute face and cute ears too....oh and those sexy eyelashes!
My mom has to work more now, so we will see you later!
--JB

Eric said...

Deetz, Didn't Buster send you the best goodies- something for you all. Boy oh boy I was licking my chops in time with you every second! Lovely that Gizmo could enjoy is pameperd treats and Charlotte too. You lying in a dark room with a hair of the dog for your hangover?!

Wags all. Eric x

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetz!! It is Friday. We are going to miss you this weekend.... hope you and your mommy have a great weekend.

Aireslaps,

Apache and the tribe

Wuffstuff said...

That's the longest single blog I've seen in a while. Great picture story and a real quality Aireboy.

Hi from www.wuffstuff.com, the social network for dog owners and dog lovers.



We're looking for members with quality dogs and 'tails' to add stuff to our site.



Hope you have time to have a look at us.


Cheers


Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
My mom has been working ALL day again. I am sorry we have not been by today. I miss you!
Hope you have a good Friday evening and I hope to see you next week. My mom has to go to her annual sales meeting Monday through Thursday of next week so I don't know how much I will be able to blog! My mom is working on a presentation now for next week.
I will miss you!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

If you have time, go read my post in my small world......
Have a good bull weekend!
--JB

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh Deetz I just read the news about the new roof. My hoomans had to replace theirs 2 years ago. I do hope your roof fixin goes faster than ours did.

snuggles,
Willow

Urban Smoothie Read said...

great goodies from buster...

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz...I don't know if you know this or not...but you are the best!!! Like, if you could be earth, wind or fire...you would definitely be FIRE!!! 'Cause you're always on FIRE!!!! Heheheh!

I'm missing you right now since it's the weekend. I have to tell you a secret, I've been working on a way to bottle my faurts so I can use the explosive power to get over to Kansas, but today after eating a puperonni, I accidently farted and didn't even get to bottle it! It totally took me by suprise! And I knew it was going to be a good one because it was a smeller!!!! Heheeh!

I love you Deetz!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Harry said...

Great photos and great presents. Love the one of you licking your lips whilst looking at the treats!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Niamh said...

You got lots of cool stuff and great goodies. Glad you are enjoying it all.

Your friend,
Niamh

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
Just came to say hi, but my mom is getting ready to go to the airport, so I can't write long. She will be gone till Friday morning....she is taking a red-eye back so she can be with me quicker!
I wrote a couple of posts that my mom says she will try to post for me this week.
Have a great week, and kiss Gizmo for me and Misty asked if Charlotte has gotten any modeling jobs yet!
Oh, Oh, and did you get any bull pictures?
--JB

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetz.... Apache here. It is Monday.... welcome back. Come over and see what the g-dales sent my mommy. Looking forward to hearing about your weekend.

Aireslaps,
Chief Apache

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Deetz! Gizmo! Charlotte! we missed ya'll so much! Just trotted over to say hi and we'll be back to catch up on all your adventures.

Love Licks, waggin TX tails still barking loud! xo

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"