Category "Very Scary"...Fenway and Pacco are tied.
Category "Furocious Scary"...Sparky is in the lead with Sarge and Huck trailing not far behind.
Category "Kitty Cat Scary" Misty is in the lead with JB not far behind. Category "Adorable Scary"...Lorenza is in the lead.
Category "Magazine Cover Scary"...I am in the lead, but Asta is not far behind me.
Scruffy, Lacie, & Babystan said that I had made it to a magazine cover. I am on the cover of a magazine, how cool is that!!!! Here is my cover......

I had to go and see the vet doctor Saturday morning. I have been limping on my back leg for a week and mum got a little worried Friday night, cuz I was just laying around and was not walking very well. Well, she was alot worried. There were like tons of other dogs there, and I got to visit with them while waiting.
The doctor, he hugged me for like hours, well more like 2 minutes. He pulled my leg, this way and that way...and felt my paw, and then pulled it somemore. I was wisked away to the X-ray machine. I had to wait for a lil while because there was a little tiny kitty that needed X-rayed first.
The doctor said I was having "growing pains". My bones hurt really bad!!! The doctor gave my mum two medications for pain. One is chewable and is very good. The other one is very strong and mum hides it in snackies. I know its there, but I want the snackie.
The medicine makes me kinda tired. The doctor said I should grow out of it. I weighed 45 pounds to 48 pounds.... I like going to the doctors!!! The X-ray machine was really cool.
Happy belated Mummy's day to all the mummy's!!!!
Deetzy Boy




20 comments:
Deetz,
I am glad you are ok....I was worried. Can doggies really get growing pains? You are brave...I don't like going to see Dr. Staph, my vet.
Oh, and i am on the warpath....did you see me in my helmet post today in my small world? :^)
--JB
Oh, and you look super sexy on the magazine cover!
--JB
Deetz oh you so Sexy you model you!
Sorry you growing too fast fur your bones to keep up but when they catchup guess you won't have amy more pain right?! At least you get more treats even if it has meds in them
rest up k? love licks
Deetz! You just made me super worried...I almost lost a whole head of hair! We almost weigh the same!
I'm so happy you aren't hurt! How the heckies were we gonna go run around if something was wrong with your leg???
Anyway, the weekend was boring without cha!!!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz,
I understand your pain. I had the same problem in my right front let. Lots of doctor visits, two to the orthopedic vet and finally they announce "it's growing pains". I had meds just like you and when I hit 1 year old and was looking pretty well grown, the pain stopped and so did my limping. Now, all is well! Hope you grow out of yours super fast!!
Your pal,
Kirby
We're super glad to hear that the pain is just from growing!
You are one sexy guy, Deetz! We totally agree!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
w00f's deetz, gizmo and charlotte, ooouchie deetz, me iz sorrwy u leggie iz hurting...how long will it hurted fur...
b safe,
~rocky and company~
Hi, Deetz -
We think your magazine cover is pawtastic! You really are one sexy doggie. Can we have your pawtograph?
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Oh Deetz...I'm so sorry your leggie hurts from growin'...didn't know doggies could do that....
Glad the vettie gave ya something to make the hurtie go away...poor Deetz!!
You look fine on that cover, Sweetie...Scruffy is soooo jelly!! If you need a secretary to handle the puparazzi, let me know...or if you need me to drive ya to physical therapy or something nurse like, I could help you out there too!!!
Lakie licks,
Lacie
That is one thexy picture Deetz!
I hope that your bones are feeling better
Hi, Deetz!
Glad to hear that you are ok! I had the same problem when I was a puppy!
Very nice cover handsome boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oooh, who's going to win I wonder? Don't think will be me but I'm okay with it. Guess what my mommy said? She said she didn't know dogs have growing pains too. BOL!!! She needs to do some research I must say...Hope those painkillers will help to ease the pain.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Ohh! We cant wait for Friday to come to know the results & to congratulate all the winners!
Oooh.. Boohoo for our M too.
She didnt know dogs have growing pains... Erm.
We're definately sending you some good & healing vibes. Pain pain go away... Shooshoo!
Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy
Oh Deetz, sorry to hear that you have to go through growing pains. Hope it goes away soon enough.
That sure is one sexy picture of you on the magazine cover! Where can I get a copy too?
You make a pawsome cover doggie Deetz. I hope your bones dont hurt too much now.
~ Girl girl
Awww paw Deetzie. Hopefully your growing pains will go away very soon.
Sounds like the voting is going very well. Must be a big job for you and your mum.
Love the mag cover matie.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Growing pains sounds ouchie. Your momma was good to take you for a checkup. Hope those drugs are working for you OK.
Mango
Happy Belated Mother's Day ! Sorry we are so so very late !
Luv
Twister & Furby
Deetzy
I'm sowwy you'we having gwowing pains..it's nice when the dogtows awe sweet like youws..I like mine too..You make a fabulous covew boy!!!!
I hope the pit bull guys stay away fwom you
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hope your bones feel more comfortable very soon Deetz. Snackies with your medicine sounds excellent. When we have to have medicine we have it in cheese cos we just love cheese.
Molly and Taffy
Post a Comment