NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Rain Rain and More Rain

It rains here ALL the time. You would think we lived in the rain forest.
Last night we gots bad storms that came through and mummy let it us in before the storms came.

Gizmo gave Charlotte and I a "talk n 2" about behaving while in the house.

Then I was sure to explain it real well to Charlotte, so she would understand...Girls geesh!!!



Luckily she listened to me this time. We stayed dry and comfy inside all night long.

On another note: Did anyone notice my eyebrows in this photo?

They are very long. Mum thinks they are sexy and that I should be on the magazine cover as one of top 10 sexiest dogs of the year!!! She said I would beat out Brad Pitt anyday.

High Paws to All
Deetzy Boy

35 comments:

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we're so glad you got to stay inside for the storm. maybe Charlotte is learning that it's better to be good so you don't have to stay outside in the rain.

we think your eyebrows are very sexy. Brad Pitt has nothin' on you. you could be a cover dog on any magazine!

woofs!

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

You tell 'em Gizmo!

(oops uh you didn't hear that Deetz did you?)

Deetz! no one like to sleep in the rain huh! good thing you & Charlotte did have a repeat of the other night huh?!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud join us k?

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzie!

Good Stuffie Appreciation Dude! We alwauys wuff our Mumsie...she's a good snuggler so you are right...Mumsie's need appreciation too...Don't forget Mumsies get their own day....ITS SUNDAY! Pawhaps you can go get your Mumsie some special frames so she can wook at you all the time and remember tings wike your sexy eyebrows.....Mumsies wuff that kind of ting.

So, we got wots of rain too...we get the towel treatment each time we come in...Ears, nose, back paws and yep...the beard especially...it's like a good massage all over every time we come back in! We tink Mumsie has no idea how much we wuff it! Tee-Hee....Twy to stay dwy buddy!

The G-Dales out! We'll bark at cha this weekend buddy.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am glad you guys are inside, that is where you should be. I do like your eyelashes...how long and sexy they are!
Hope you have a happy Friday too.....funny because I posted about a happy Friday today in my small world, and I finally got my mom to post a pic of our stuffies there too. Mom works too much!!!
Have a great day!
--JB

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Of course you could beat Bratt Pitt any day! Uhhh you're Deetz, you could pretty much beat anyone in the sexy contest. But if you go against me, we hafta tie okay...it's only fair. I wanna be sexy too!

Good news! I got your collar yesterday! So, I'm sending my human out today after she spends all her money on new tires! I don't know why she needs new ones, I haven't chewed on those kinds of tires yet! Anyway! Expect it sometime next week! I can't wait 'til you see it!

Oh, and guess what...a lot of my sexiness is going away on Tuesday. That's right, I'm getting a fur cut Deetz. I'm so nervouse! I love all my fuzz!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Dexter said...

Deetz, its tough to stay calm when you're locked up in the house all day. Its just way too easy to contract cabin fever.

I'm not so sure about those eyebrows...

Mango

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Your Mom is right...You are very handsome!!

I just wanted to stop by & tell you we are on our way to the Ocean...

We will be back next Saturday...I'll talk to you then...

Abby xxxooo

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We think you are sexy with those eyebrows. Our eyebrows are supposed to be a little longer towards our noses.

Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Moco said...

Gizmo is quite the bossy thing. I guess if I was that age I would expect the young ones to listen to me also. At least you didn't get wet.
Do you eat the insides of your stuffies? Dawson does.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are having rain AGAIN too. We have had rain at least one day for the past four weeks. This is getting pretty old but at least this is not snow.

Mama will be posting some of Kaci and my stuffies. Have a good weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Jans Funny Farm said...

We posted about your scary eye contest again. Don't forget the CCSI production premiers Sat and Sun.

Lizzy said...

I totally agree, Deetz. You're definitely one of the top 10 sexiest dogs out there! In fact, I think you're the 2nd sexiest dog out there! The 1st of course is me though, hee hee.

Lots of rain, eh? It stopped raining here today, but it's supposed to start again tomorrow... I don't know if summer will ever come!

Man, the weekend is here already! I hope you have a grrrrEAT one.

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I love your ears and I love you eyebrows too!
Glad you all were inside during the rain!
Sure Gizmo is bossy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
Oh boy, lots of rain isn't always fun. Even though rain creates mud, giving us a chance to have fun, it also prevents us from going outside fur walks and stuff. It's kinda like a love-hate relationship if you think about it...
And wooooof wooooof! Not only are your eyebrows sexy, YOU are sexy!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Amber-Mae said...

I'd love to be outside in the rain! I think its a lot of fun. Your eyebrows are funny. Hey, I have eyebrows too but only two or three strands of hair each. Hahahaha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Toffee said...

wow! Gizmo surely gave you a talkin' too! Your mom's right those are some sexy 'brows - will you be gracing the cover of dog fancy anytime soon??

stay dry!
woof your pal,
toffee

Koobuss said...

Your eyebrows sure look sexy to me, Deetz! Long eyebrows are a sign of intelligence, right?

You are a real cutie!!


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess Hope that you make it through all the bad weather okay. Good luck!!

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz

Hope the weather improves for the weekend. All this paw wiping etc etc gets so tiresome doesn't it?
Love the eyebrows, very distinguished you look too!

Molly and Taffy

Duke said...

Our mom is drooling over your eyebrows, Deetz! She thinks you're very sexy, just like Stanley who also has long eyebrows!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Willow the Black Dale said...

Gizmo, way to take control of the situation girl!! Set those pups straight and make your mum proud!!

Deetz, I agree that you beat out Brad Pitt any day. You are one of my favorite looking dudes. Don't forget to listen to Gizmo she is vewy vewy wise.

Charlotte, don't mess around at night. You don't want to get out in that rain again. Just watch Gizmo she will teach you.

Nose pokes and kisses
Willow

Eric said...

Deetz, Mom seez you are very Mr. Handsome .............!!!

Eric seeeeez we put a link onto our bloggie last week for scary eyes- did you see it? :(
Wagging, Eric

Asta said...

Deetzy
I agwee wif youw Mom..gweat Eyebwows..and you'we way handsomew that Bwad Pitt(is he a pit bull?)

I'm so glad you got to stay dwy and cozy!
I'll miss you at the pawty..I think you should come to Puttew and Willow's pawty next weeken..just make a wesewvation on Aiw Ruby, and i'll make suwe you get picked up
smoochie kisses
Asta

Dexter said...

Deetz - The wheelie book might be a great idea. I am going to post the suggestion on dogs with blogs.

Fenway said...

The rain is getting to us, too. This morning, Ms. Alpha decided enough was enough and we both needed to get out of the house. We played ball in the rain for a solid hour and it was FUN!!!!!!!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh my...Deetz...ur brows are um...blush...flirt...so attractive!!! I never knew how big and brown ur eyes were...flirt flirt...

So...you on the cover of the Sexiest Dog Alive...I'll buy that issue for sure!!!

As for rain and storms...NOOOOOOOOOO...don't do either....

Lacie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh...you are on a mag cover...send us your peemail address and we'll send it to you...

kreitm@gmail.com

WOOOOOTTTT!!!

Lacie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

How are you today? I had to stay inside while my mom fixed the yard....again. The armadillos came back last night and oooh mom was mad...again.
--JB

Noah the Airedale said...

You're way better looking than that Brad Pitt bloke.
Good think Charlotte listened this time. Being stuck outside in the rain is crap.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Hero said...

Hi, Deetz! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to be your friend! Sexy dogs like you and I should always stick together.

much love,
Hero

Kirby said...

Hey Deetz,

I'm so glad you got to stay inside during the rain. You aand Charlotte must be quite the well behaved doggies! Oh, and I love your eyebrows. They are so long and cool!!!!

Your pal,
Kirby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
I hope you mom has had a nice Mother's Day!
--JB

i said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom, Deetz!

I'd say you certainly have sexy eyebrows! Move over Brad Pitt!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have really cute eyebrows Deetz. I hope Charlotte understand after you and Gizmo explained to her

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

Your mom's right, Deetz...your eyebrows are very sexy! We're glad you got to stay in the house instead of out in the nasty storm!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Happy belated Mother's Day to your Mum!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"