NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

National Stuffy Day!!!


T-Bone Beasley has designated May 8th as National Appreciation of Stuffies Day!!!
Here is a picture of my stuffies.

I did not appreciate these stuffies enough. My beaver is beheaded and so is my red elephant.

The Horror! Look away, I don't want you to see me cry.

One of my first and favorites is this lil aflac duck. When you squizzey him, he repeats AFLAC three times. My daddy gave him to me. I appreciate you lil ducky.

My favorite stuffy of all though, is my mum! I consider her a stuffy, cuz I bite her, love her, sleep with her, lay on her, terrorize her, etc, and we all know our mummy's are under-appreciated. (shhh, plus I am trying to get more snackies)

I appreciated all my stuffies so much, my NOSE turned really pink.

LOL...not really.....Its only my tongue. Can you guys do that with your tongue?

The CrizCats are having a party for their humans today also, if you get time, stop by and see them.

After all that appreciating, I decided to go to bed and dream about playing with all my bloggie friends at a great big dog park in the middle of the country. See you all there!!!!

22 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy stuffie day..

u sure have a big collection there... sorry for d beaver though... may he RIP

Faya said...

I think you mom doesn't realise the chance she has to have you in her life (....you should received more treats no ?)...My Véronique says that I am her stuffie...
Your duck looks cool. Is it the same you sent to Mr. Beasley ?
Kisses, Faya

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have stuffed catnip pillows. Does that count for stuffies?
Can I see how many votes I am getting? I did not see where that was.....I'll go look. I just read some of the comments and saw I got votes!
--JB

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

I saw your honkin'/fartin' duck! I see you haven't peeled his squeek me sticker off yet! That was one of the first things I did. I so sorry I broke his quaker! I only did it 'cause I was thinking about us playing some massive bitey face and running in the park! Don't be mad okay!

Also, where did you learn your beheading skills? I would like to acquire those some day!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Fenway said...

Did you ever see my post about destroying one of those Tuff brand toys? I dismantled and disembowled the Tuff Ring in only one week!!!!!hahaha

I just tagged you for the newest game of chase. Check my message today for an explanation.

Lizzy said...

Happy National Stuffie Appreciation Day to you, Deetz!

Man, you have a lot of stuffies. Sorry to hear about the beheading of those two, though. But did their guts taste good?

Sparky

Duke said...

You've got quite a few stuffies there, Deetz! We have a purple elephant sorta like your red one only it's all in one piece because it's upstairs in MY bed away from my evil destructive brother! hehehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Deetz! Happee National Stuffie Appawreciation Day this is way cool! We are sooo appawreciating your pawsome collection.

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking loud today!

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

You have soooo many stuffies...I don't know how you choose which one to play with...

My Mom thinks it's sooo sweet that your favorite stuffie is your Mom...She hopes I feel the same way to about her...

Abby xxxooo

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
Happy Stuffy Appreciation Day!
Your stuffies are cool!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, you have a nice bunch of stuffies and your mom is nice too. we would love to meet you at the dog park. that would be amazing fun.

woofs.

Chef said...

You're so lucky, Deetz. You have soooooooooooooo many stuffies! As you know, my mama has a hard head about stuffies. Can I come live with you?

xox Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Happy Stuffie Day!
don't be ashamed! Your headless stuffies mean you gave them too much love!
My mom is my stuffie too! I do the same to her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

You beheaded your stuffies mean you really do appreciate them for letting you murder them! If they are still clean, left alone untouched in their baskets & are not destroyed, it means that you don't appreciate them coz you left them there to rot by themselves. So you DO appreciate your stuffies, Deetz! You love them so much that you killed them. Haha! Happy National Stuffie Appreciation Day!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Deetzie
Happy NSAD to you. You look so happy with your stuffies you've ripped them apart...now that is loooove!!!! hee hee.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

i said...

You sure do have lots of stuffies, Deetz! Glad that you appreciate them, and what nots *cough cough*

Sweet dreams now!

Thor and Jack said...

Happy National Stuffie Appreciation Day! My mom is my best stuffie too!

Thor

andrahyb said...

Ah! We see you have a nice Mummy there! Thou' you've beheaded most (erm, actually only 2) of them. She sew it back for you! Ours will just dumped it into the thrash (usually forgetting to replace with a new one)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. the beheaded stuffies do look a little scary.
I hope you dreamt of me Deetz

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

We used to have great be-heading skills. Now that we are a little older, we go right for the eyes! We hope you have a really great weekend, Deetz!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Anonymous said...

I love your big stuffie collection! It looks like a lot of fun. I have one of those big ole ducks.

I think that the ones you decapitated are the ones you appreciate the moste, because you spent more time with them. That's right, isn't it?

Stanley said...

Deetzy Boy!

I'm catching up on all your doings! Looks to me like those beheaded stuffies were the ones who were appreciated MOST! You can tell they've been loved by how beat up they are.

I think it's sweet that your mama is your fave stuffy. I like my hoogirl an awful lot too, but I'm only cuddly when I want to be.

Your idea about playing at a big dog park in the middle of the country is a great one! Think it should be in KS?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"