NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, April 14, 2008

In fondest Memory Of Khomet


Khomet was more then just a horse. He was a member of Hammer's family. Hammer's mom needs us more then life right now. On Friday, Hammer's mom was smiling and laughing and taking pictures and videos....and in an instant, she is crushed. Gizmo has lived a long life and for some reason, he sticks around, bounces back...I can't explain it. If it should have anything to do with prayers for Gizmo, or candles being lit for Gizmo, or all of the most powerful ESP's that are coming Gizmo's way........My WISH, is for them all now to be sent to Hammer's mommy!!!! She needs them more.

I love you all
Deetzy

14 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have heard this terrible news and did go visit Khomet's mom today. I can't imagine how painful it is to lose a horsie as special as Khomet.
My prayers are with his mom but also with Gizmo. Is Gizmo still eating?
--JB

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Deetz...u iz shuch a sweet and caring furkid...that wuz an pawsome tribute to Khomet and me iz shure dat susan and hammer and the rest of their family will appreciate it verwy much...Khomet was a bute ti ful boy, and we will miss him..

b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz.
It was so sad to know about Khomet. We all know how much his mom loved him.
I have them in my prayers.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Deetz,
We were shocked and sad to hear about poor Khomet.
We know that there are enough prays to go around to everyone.
How is Gizmo going?

Noah
xx

i said...

We read about Khomet. It's really sad. Keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. For Gizmo too. How is Gizmo doing?

Duke said...

We are just crushed about Khomet! He was such a beautiful horse. Our thoughts and prayers are with Susan.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Princess Patches said...

We are all very sad for Susan. It is very, very hard on our hoomans when one of us "kids" goes to the Rainbow Bridge. We will be praying for her and for Gizmo too!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Gizmo is really 17 years old? That is so old for a doggie. Gizmo is super strong! My sister Taffy only lived till she was 15.....we still miss her a lot.
Deetz.....you are just a baby! Did Gizmo have a blog before you did?
--JB

The 3 G-Dales said...

Of course we send our best Aireprayers! Wuv and licks!

The G-dales!

Asta said...

Deetz
I
We awe so vewy sad and can't undewstand why the wowld is this way..Susan has had so much sowwow..we wish we could heal hew heawtache..Khomet was a bootiful boy and We will cewtainly pway fow hid family.
Pleez take good cawe of youw selves
love and smoochie kissesAsta

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz,
I´m so sad to hear about Khomet. My prayers are with his mom and Gizmo too.

Thor

the many Bs said...

Hi Deetz, we are sad about Khomet. he was such a loved family member and we feel so bad for Susan.

woofs.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
I got your comment and I am just being dramatic (so my mom says). I am going to be left alone for a week while my mom and daddy go to Holland and Belgium tomorrow. I always get super scared and lonely and I cry a lot when they are gone. Thank you for your fuzzy paws to keep me from being scared. They will actually be on Big World ASsignment since I am running out of stories for my Big World.
Misty is ok, and we hope she will stay ok for a long time. She eats like a hog! TEll Gizmo to eat like a hog too, ok? :^)
--JB

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You are so thoughtful to think of Hammer and his family - especially when things are so topsy-turvy with Gizmo. We sent condolences and will send prayers to Hammer and Susan. But we will still send prayers to you and your family. You are such a cutie.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Mama and I really like your picture with the mission helmet.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"