

Guarding the home can be so exhausting! I guard day and night now and sleep with one eye open.
Even my Faurting duck is exhausted! If you enlarge the second picture, and look real close at my left front paw..you can see my ouchie. Its on the paw pad, not the paw pad toes.
Stanley says I have freakishly long hair on my ears. He wasn't making fun of me, but thinks its rather cool. My mum was wondering when she has me groomed if I should keep the hair on my ears or have it shaved off.
What do you think?
I kinda like my hair on my ears, cuz when the wind blows, it looks like I have wings and can take off flying at any moment.
SCARY EYE PHOTO CONTEST:
So far mum has about 4 scary eye photo's and they are very scary looking. Be sure and let me know when you post your scary eye photo, so mum can retrieve it....
Paw hugs to all of you.




28 comments:
Mom shaves the insides of our ears! It tickles but she always insists that it needs to be done! We think maybe she thinks that we'll hear her yelling at us better if she shaves it off!
We're still working on that scary eye photo, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey, Deetzy Man!
I'm all for keeping the earflaps so you can feel like you're flying when you run like the wind! But, my girl grooms me herself, and she always shaves both sides of my ears totally clean, and it feels good too. Keeps the ears cool on those hot days. I think it's up to you and your mama.
I'll post a scary eye photo at the end of my next post just for you and your mama. The dog we really need to get in on this is Wally T Corgador. Do you know Wally? If not, go to my page, and look for him under my buddies link. You'll love him. He's always showing his alien eyes!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Pee Ess
Extra smooches to Gizmo and Charlotte!
We think you need to lose the ear hair, Deetz! That way you can hear better when your mom calls you to give you a treat! We will post a scary eye picture in the next couple of days. Most ALL of our pictures are scary eye pictures!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Hey Deetz, pawsonally I love your long ear hair. It's kinda unique! I'm afraid I haven't got any scary eye photos. Boo. J x
I think your long ear hairs look pretty awesome! I think you should keep the ear hair.
Ouchie, your paw must hurt! I hope you feel better really soon!
A scary eye photo contest? Duuuude, this is gonna be grrrreat! I'll have to find one of my scary eye pictures... Mwahahaha...
Sparky
Hiya Deetz,
Gosh we love the video of you eating ice-cream. You look so cute and we love the hair on your ears. We think you should keep them.
We'll have to search for some scary eye piccies. Not sure if we have any though.
We hope your ouchie is better soon.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
ps. how is Gizmo doing?
Hi, Deetz!
Keep your ears like they are! I love them!
I hope your paw is getting better!
I will post my scary eyes pictures tomorrow, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hi Deetz, we like your goofy ears. we think it suits you and it looks pawsome. since we are poodles, we grow forests of hair on the inside of our ears. our mom plucks it out and we don't like that much, but we tolerate it.
we could see your owie on your paw. did you get in a fight with an intruder when you were protecting your house?
woofs!
Deetz, I think you're the 1st Airedale with erect ears I've met so far. Most of the Airedales in blogger are with flop down ears...Don't think your ears need to be shaved coz you will lose your coolness. Hee! I will post the scawie picture next week if that's okay with you?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hey Deetz, you're doing a pawsome job guarding the house. I hope your paw is better now. I like your long hair on the ear look. It's very cool.
I've posted my scary eye photo today. hee
~ Girl girl
Poor Deetz, you sure look pooped there! House guarding is not an easy job. Love the long hair on your ears although it's best to trim them. We doggies need good ear ventilation too hehe...
Still working on the picture. If not, we can always vote for the others!
Hi, Deetz -
You sure look very tired in that picture. I (Hershey) sometimes lay down like that especially if I play frisbee with Papa.
Kaci, Mama and I like your ears the way they are. They are unique not goofy. We especially like your picture with your helmet for the mission. Maybe we should have a contest on the helmet pictures and dedicate it to all the missing animals.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Keep the hair. It gives you character.
Mango
Deetz!
I am sorry about your boo-boo on your paw. I would lick it better if I were there; after I stopped howling that is.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
woof,
toffee
woofies and burfs, Deetzy, Gizmo, and Charlotte...me gots my wild eye pictur up, check it when u can...
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz!
I think you should leave the hair on your ears! It's what makes you unique! It looks like you wore out the honkin' duck! Did I tell you how much I love my duck...I ware mine aout all of the time!
My human thinks you are just so cute!
Slurp!
Mr. T Bone Beasley
Deetz!
I put up a picture of my scarey eyeballs...one of the kitty too! Wheeeeee!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz!
Let me talk to my human about this visiting thing...maybe I can get her to make a summer trip so I can come and see you! I will even bring my duck! Eeeeee! Visiting! Let me see what I can fanagle!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Its nice to meet you Deetz! I'm sorry to hear of your owie on your front paw! I hope it gets better soon. Good job on guarding the house!
Hugs,
CoCo
Hi Deetz,
I wanted to come by your blog first to tell you that my mom is home! I am so happy now. I wanted to tell you thank you so much for coming by to visit me. That was extra specially nice, and it made me feel like I was not so alone. It will take my mom a little time to help me get caught up with your blog and everyone else, so I'll be back soon. Mom says she has to unpack now.....see you again soon. You are a great friend!
Purrs and hugs,
JB
Hi, Deetz!
Its me again! I made my post with my scary eyes pictures!
I hope you like them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
http://dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?p=5249#5249
Go to that site, I have a suprise waiting there for you!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hey, Deetz!
I just put up a scary eye photo at the end of my current post. You have to go all the way to the end to get it. Hope it adds to the competition.
Goober love,
Stanley
i've juz found out about the scary eye contest...
is really interesting n i'm excited about it...
will let u know after i had posted.
Deetz!
It's me...again! What size is your collar. I'm 15 inches around...what are you?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz! Thank you for visiting my blog and it is totes cool to meet you! My ma ape says that usually about 1 out of every 3 pictures we take is alien eyes but the last few rolls haven't had any! So we might have to go back and look for some oldie but goodies.
wally.
ps. I love your ears!
Hey Deetzie! Our scary eye photos are on our bloggy! Hope you like them!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
Hi Deetz
I have put a scary eye photo of Taffy on our blog. I think he is very scary!
Molly xx
Post a Comment