
I ran across this picture on my mum's puter. Apparently the kittie needs a job really bad! It's gonna be horrible if I have to get a real job! What is the world coming too.
AWESOME BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD:
My good buddy T-Bone Beasley nominated me for awesome blog of the month!!! I have never been nominated before...I am barkless!!! I would like to thank Mr. T. Bone Beasley for passing this award on to me. I would also like to thank my mum for doing most of the typing and helping me with big words and stuff and for reading to me all my comments and others blog posts. I thank all of my fans and friends throughout the blogging community. I thank God and Angel Lacylulu for watching over me. I thank Daddy for all the Ritz crackers he drops on the floor after night night time while mum is sleeping.
SCARY EYE CONTEST:
Mum has received several entries for the Scary Eye Contest. They are all extremely terrific. Mum forgot to give everyone a cut-off date for photo's. (this is her first contest, please forgive her) April 30th by midnight all entries must be in. Then the voting shall begin. I hope everyone enjoys seeing all the scary eyes and voting for the coolest one.
There is a surprise birthday party being planned at Maya and Kena's, be sure and check it out. (shhhh, its a surprise)




30 comments:
hey deetz, i had already posted up my scawy eye pic...
I definitely want to go to Kena's Barkday party! Maya and Kena are great gals!
I found a scary eye picture of Misty. Will send to you, if I can find your email address. I will try to find one for me and PooPoo too!
--JB
woofies Deetzy, Gizmo and Charlotte...wowzers u all been busy this mornin...dats sooo cool he nonminated u fur the awsome bloggy awarwd...i luv u bloggy, and angel lacylulu will always watch over u..
b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)
We'll be heading over to Kena's birthday pawty tomorrow too, Deetz!
We're behind on sending you our scary eye picture! Mom deletes all of these kinds of pictures and she's nutty at night working on this quilting block for the Airedale rescue quilt! She's got a deadline to meet!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!
Wow, congratulations on being nominated for blog of the month! That's grrrreat!
I'm about to post my scary eye photo in a moment... I woke up this morning afraid I would be too late! I'm glad the deadline isn't for a few days yet.
I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!
Sparky
Deetz
That is so pawsome that you got nominated!!congwatulations..I';; have to go vote...I love how evewyone is entewing youw contes..I saw Stanny's today, hehehehe, he can't scawe me even wif that, he's such a love
smoochie kisses
Asta
hi Deetz, that was nice of you to thank everyone. you have nice manners.
we're so proud of you to get nominated. that's a real honor in itself.
we're glad lots of dogs are entering their scary eyes in your contest. it's gonna be fun to see who is the scariest.
happy woofy weekend!
I'm sure i must have lots of scary eye photos, we'll see what we can dig out!
Toodle pip
Harry x
Deetz...
Okay, so I've been working on my human about visiting. So far I think I have her wrapped around my paw. If I keep looking miserable (cause I'm loosing my teeth)I think I can get her to do anything...is there something you want? I got a system going here.
You gotta watch out for those ticks. I had a couple of them and my human had to pull them off me, it didn't feel good.
Good luck with your bath. Don't let your mum get your ears wet!!!! Wooo can't wait to see what a clean Deetz looks like!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Little Deetz -
I am so honored to be included in the contest. I must say that I pratice a lot to make that face.
Slobbers,
Mango
With all the dumb pix Jan takes, you'd think she'd have at least a zillion scary eye pix to submit. But no, not even one. We're heartbroken.
Hey Deetz...we're sendin' Fenway...a new doggie blogger ur way with a really scary eye pic...actually Scruffy's still under the bed from seein' it!!!!!
Great contest...we just don't have any entries...so far that is...!!!
Gotta go and check out our party hats for this weekend....
Lacie
BOL!!! That poor kitty...Deetz, could I just pee-email you my scawie eye picture? I'm not sure if I have time to post it becoz next week, I'm posting up something else & it might be long. It's about the dog event tomorrow which I'll be doing demos for. Do you think it's better if I'd just pee-mail it to you?
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz
Congrats on being nominated for awesome blog of the month!
I will try to find my photo for the Scary Eye Contest!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Thor
Hi, Deetz, Gizmo and Charlotte -
That is totally "pawsome" that you were nominated for awesome blog of the month.
Mama has posted two pictures of Kaci for the scary eye contest. But she thinks mine are scarier.
Love -
Hershey
Hi, Deetz -
I hope you have a good weekend. We are finally seeing grass instead of snow on the ground.
Love -
Kaci
Hi Deetz!
Ohh! A scary eye contest!! How cool! But we don't have any scary eye pics because mommy always deletes them... but believe me, there have been a lot!
Can't wait till tomorrow!
And also, thanks so much fur helping with food! Can't wait to taste it!
Wags and licks,
Maya
Deetz!
We just found out that Cooper went to the rainbow bridge yesterday...we are so sad!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Deetz...
I saw you on some other doggie's pages & just wanted to say Hi...
That Kitty looks thirsty...Hope she gets some milk or a job soon...
Abby xxxooo
Deetz! Deetz!
I just posted my scary eye pics. I didn't even think that I had anything that was scary but I did!
woof!
your pal,
toffee
Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your nomination! You have many things to be thankful!
I am thankful to be your friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Great we've got a few more days for the scary eye contest...phew.
Congrats on the nominations Deetzie. You've got an awesome blog matie.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hey Deetz, I've searched and searched and Mom and I found what we think is the best we can do. My eyes aren't glowy scary, but they do look mad and Mom thinks that is scary. It's on my site now. Thanks for doing this, it is so much fun!!!!
Your pal,
Kirby
That scary eye contest sounds cool. I'll have to look though my pictures to see if I have any. I usually don't scare anybody, not even the next door neighbor's cat.
Nobody takes me seriously.
Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
Deetz!
That first photo is STINKIN' pitiful. Hope that kitty finds a good job, or someone takes some pity on him. Poor scrawny thing...
Can't wait for the scary eye photos to be posted. I'd enter one, but my girl doesn't really have any of me, and I think Stanley or somedog else will will anyway!
Goobery love & tiny kissies,
Stella
That poor kitty. I'll employ him if I can get his contacts
Can't wait to see all the scary eyes
~ Girl girl
Hi Deetz--
You're new puppy pal Fenway, here. You are very adorable and I'm sure you have the humans wrapped around your paws.
Hi Again Deetz--
Mom just checked out your message asking permission to use my most scary eye photo. You sure have impeccable manners!
Of course you can reprint/use it!!! I hope I don't scare too many puppies with my laser eyes!
Deetz!
Where the heck to you go on the weekends. I always miss you! How did the bath and tick removal go? I got a bath yesterday too...I now smell like lavender and mint again. I almost barfed! At least the barf woulda smelled better than the shampoo!
I bet you will have to measure your neck all by yourself! Our humans can be so irresponsible. All the work we do for them and they forget the smallest things. Hmmmfff...owell!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hey, Deetz, Thanks for the heads up on the lost dog, Zoey. We seem to remember reading this recently, but forgot about it. We sure hope she is found - soon! And we're still hoping Boogie will be found.
Hey Deetz. I heard about your scary eye contest and I want to enter my coo-coo catsister, Beauty. She's got the spookiest eyes ever. I'm a brave boy and she scares me sometimes so much that I freeze in my pawsteps. So do you accept pictures of catsisters in your contest? In case you do, I'm posting one to my blog for your contest. This is very fun!!
Chef
Post a Comment