
Mum is busy today, but she said this weekend she will help me go through all the things I have been collecting and bringing home. While they go to work, I go on scavenger hunts and collect cool things. I have my own little pile on the far side of the house.
Charlotte (thats the new dogs name) she is okay, I guess. But all she wants to do is work. Mum even gave her a snackie the other night, and she spit it out and went and sat in the back of daddys truck. She is Australian Shephard, but she doesn't bark like an Australian. She is kinda pretty I guess. Mum said she would post a pic of her next week.
Wishing everyone a sunny, warm, happy, weekend.
Deetz
My eyes are freaky in this picture. I wish mum had something to fix em...How embarrassing.
Oh, and I got to try yogurt the other night and it was glorious.
Also, I cut my paw pad, very tiny cut...but it bled alot and mum cleaned it up real good and she has some extra antibiotics, so I get to take medicine now too. Its bubble gum flavored.




24 comments:
Hi Deetz. Apache here. Just wanted you to know that I think you da cutest little boydale around!!! I just know that your momma is so proud of you!!! I've got a lot of babies to look after right now, but I just took a little break and thought to look at the 'puter for awhile. I was checkin' to see if I had any mail. Had a few nose poke hits so I thought I'd just pop in and say a big ol' "AirHi" to you!
Chief Apache.....and the Dales
We get yogurt on our food every single day! Isn't it just the BEST! It's almost as good as ice cream!
Bummer about your paw, Deetz! We hope the meds fix it up for you real soon!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz!
What happened to your paw?? Sure I hope it gets better soon!
I like yogurt too but I don't get it as often as I'd liked it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Your medicine is bubble gum flavored? BOL!!! Sorry that you got your poor paw pad cut. Hopefully it will heal up soon. You can protect it by bandaging up so that it won't get scraped open again when walking on the road. Try walking on grass for about a week till it closes up. You do look kinda scawie in the picture but it's okay. My eyes look like alien eyes too when there's a flash in the camera.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hope your paw is better today.
Can't wait to see Charlotte's photo
You look real cozy in the photo
~ Girl girl
Hey Deetzyboo, You have the cutest face, even when your eyes are freaky. Did you come back to try the like. It's for Joe Stains Blog. I think it's www.joestains.blogspot.com
xo
SB
Hi, Deetz -
You have a new sister? Are you a big brother to her too?
Don't worry about your eyes being freaky. My (Hershey) eyes are pretty freaky in some pictures that Mama says I am possessed.
We bet your sister is probably nice but you are the best Airedale boy puppy we know.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Deetz!!!! Nooooo!!!! You encountered a casualty on your foot! That's the worst place ever! How the heck are you suppose to run with a hurt foot. Dude, I would totally lick your foot better if I could. I guess all I can do is send over some more ESP for you. Again, don't be alarmed if your foot vibrates or something okay, it's just me!!
Also, YAY FOR CHEWIES I'm so excited! What do they taste like, do they smell good! Do you eat them too! Oh man I'm excited for Monday! Woohoo!
Deetz, I was at the park today and this black dog totally side swiped me and was trying to play with me roughly! I won't lie, I was scared...I don't bite back, I just hide my butt and protect my neck. I was pretty mad at my human because she didn't get to me fast enough. She said something about four legged humans just playing like that sometimes. I was not pleased with her at all! I know you would have had my back Deetz! We would be team Mr. T Deetz!
Okay, ESP coming your way man!
Slurp!
MR T-Bone Beasley
Hope your paw is all better now. How did you get cut? You look so cool chilling on the couch! Hope Gizmo is doing well too. Have a great weekend!
Have a nice week-end ! Kisses, Faya
We sure hope your paw heals very quickly! Mom gives us yogurt on our breakfast every morning. It's pawsome and helps in our digestion. We don't think our digestion needs any help, but we'll take it because we love it! Have a great weekend!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
G'day Deetz,
We love yoghurt. Pinky puts it on our fruit...hmmm delish.
Looking forward to seeing pics of Charlotte.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
I hope your paw is better now!
Have a great weekend!
Thor
Let me know how things work out with the invisible doggie. I am not sure that having a "new" friend is always a good thing (specially pee-wee midget hump meister friends).
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Deetz, we hope you like your new friend dog. does she live with you in the house?
we think it's so cool that you go out on these scavenger hunts and bring stuff home. we bet you have a lot of really cool stuff.
we get yogurt sometimes too. it's yummmy.
Woofs
Have a GREAT weekend -
Yogurt is really good....
XXoooXXXoooXXX
Hullo Deetz!
I'm a friend of Stanley's!
And HArry & Cassidy, and Molly & Taffy, and Asta!
Are those really your eyes in the photo? I thought maybe that you were taking a nap, but that in a sly and cunning spy type of way you had put stick-on false eyeballs on your eyelids so that people thought you were keeping watch.
Wa-heyy!
:@D
Deetz!
You make me laugh...and even giggle a little bit! Heehee! Maybe one day you will be able to come to Arizona and play in the lake with me...then we can rule the park too. AND THEN!!!! I can come to Kansas and help whip your new little friend into shape, then can we chase squirrels and rabbits?
My human's family came from Kansas, and so they taught her to say "Warsher" instead of "Washer." Silly humans! Who cares right!
Woohoo!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Harry's eyes look like that all the time cos he as old eyes!
Happy weekend Deetz!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Deetzy~Dude...
Roy Boy here...you twy to be cawreful 'bout your paws...boo-boos down there can be uncomfortable. It's weally good to know your Mumsie is taking super-dooper good care of you. Bubble Gummy stuff even..Me a Crackers, we wuff your your little piccie with the bandana on your head, vewy, vewy power-dale!
We hope you are doin' ok and your eyes are not so fweaky...we know how coolio you arwe!
Airesnaps, pawslaps & Big Nose Pokes!
Roy Boy and Crackers ~
GRRRRRRR...blogger ate our comment...must had yogurt on it! And it was funny and witty cuz I wrote it. Sigh....
In summary....be careful on ur outdoor adventures, Deetz....sounds like ya mighta stumbled onto a bear trap!!!!
Wanna see pics of invisible doggie!!!!
Love ya!!
Lacie
Hi Deetz!
Can't wait to see the pic of Charlotte, just give her some time and maybe she'll become more friendly and start playing with you!
And don't worry about your eyes in the pic, we've had worse...
Sorry to hear about your little cut, it sounds like it hurt a lot though... kinda like what humans call a "paper cut".
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Deetz!
Happy Monday! Okay so I think today is the day that my box o' goodies from you is coming! I put my human on high alert! Oh, I'm so excited...this is gonne be so great! I will let you know as soon as I get it! I can't wait to step on the ducky so I can hear it faurt!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
We hope your paw is better! We get yogurt everyyday to!! Can;t wait to see pics!! Love A+A
Post a Comment