NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Nasty Gram

I am sorry I have no pictures to post today. My mum was not in a very good mood this past weekend, cuz she got a nasty gram from her doctor of 8 years.

Apparently my mum is disrespectful and argumentative and so he fired her.
Mummy said her doctor's new nurse is a biatch. I am not sure what that is, but apparently it angered my mum alot, so she didn't care that she got fired.

I don't think my mum is disrespectful or argumentative at all. I think she was just in alot of pain cuz she had something called cramps....dad calls it PMS. I don't think it has anything to do with ESP, like Beasley's mum has.

Mum said she is feeling better and will find a new doctor to take care of her who has a nice nurse and she will take photos tonight and post them.

I hung out all weekend with my daddy in the garage, cuz dad said it was safer out there. Charlotte finally started to play with me and we ran in alot of circles and I was just exhausted on Sunday. It was alot of fun!!!!

Deetz

17 comments:

Asta said...

Deetzy
You wewe smawt to stay wif youw Dad in the gawage..cwamps awe howwible and it's best to let Mommis alone when they huwt like that..Mommi is too old fow cwamps, but now she gets gwumpy cause she's always sopping wet..hooomans hwmmmph!
I think she's well wid of that doktow..they need to be mowe undewstanding..I'm suwe youw Mom is tewwific
smoochie kisses
Asta

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzie Bud ~

We Griffindales think you should twy some extwa super-duper lovie stuff wiff your Mumsie....our Mumsie wuvs to cuddlwe wiff us when she doesn't feel good. She says we make her feewl betterer. Someting abouwt Airelove.....Don't worry abouwt the doctor - your Mumsie will find another BETTER wone.

And hey, you got a stash....pretty cool. We have a toy box in two places in ouwr howse. We got bones and ropes and tuggies and kongs and all sorts of ouwr stuff in them. When we wassle at night, we pull them ALL out to pway! It's a pawty alwight!

When you Awstwailian Shepherd wants to pway wiff you, you will know...maybeeeee that dawgie doesn't feewl welcome yet....try some gentle big nose pokes and licky-licks...wait for the bitey face stuff until you guys awre speaking lots. Maybe dats all it is....we dunno. We wuff you dough....

Paw Slaps dude!
The G-Dales

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs deetzy and all...heehee my mama dont haff pms or moody anymore, her iz hot one min and cold da next...we dont blame ur mama fur firing her doctor..he musta been a meany..and rocky was very shy when we first got him, didnt play with toys, and jumped when we came close...lol now hes loving every min of it, hes a brat...

b safe,
~rocky~

Duke said...

Our sissy prescribes chocolate and LOTS of it! But this prexcription is just for your mom - not you Deetz, ya hear?! Better steer clear till she starts eating it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are glad your Mum is feeling better. Asta is right doctors need to be more understanding of their patients. He must have been a real meanie just like his nurse. We are sure you are taking good care of her.

How is your cut? Are you still taking the bubble gum flavored medicine?

Mama posted a picture of me (Hershey) with the freaky eyes. I look kind of scawie in this picture. Yours looks much better.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Hi, Deetz -

Hope you are having nice weather!

Love -

Kaci

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Deetz!
I´m glad your mom is feeling better!

Thor

Agatha and Archie said...

Well she should have fired him if he was mean.... You go !! Love A+A

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!

I got it! I got it!! EEEEEEEEE I am so excited! I keep trying to take the duck out, but each attempt is failing due to my human blocking the dog door!

Oh my gosh! Ohhhh WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe I can't wait to post some pictures for you! You're the best! You and your mum rock! Oh!!! I can't wait to show you! I will make my human update my blog tonight!!! Oh and those snackies...uhhh AWESOME!!!!!

Slurp!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
My mom knows some bad words in spanish for that doctor and the nurse!
I really hope your mom is feeling better now!
Take care of her, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we think your mom is better off to find a new doctor that is more sympathetic and a nicer nurse. she doesn't need to take abuse from those people.

we're glad that you got to play with Charlotte a little bit. it's fun to have another dog to play chasey with. wheee!!!

woofs

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, that was a bad day. No wonder your mom wasn't in a good mood. Doctors are human, which means some are jerks. There's a better one out there somewhere.

Amber-Mae said...

Stoopid doctor & biatch nurse! What's that anyway? I think your mom should find new doctor & a new nurse that is not so biatchyfied...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pee/s: Have added your link to my blog. Will visit your place often.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw... that doctor sounds mean.
Glad that you're having fun with Charlotte in the meanwhile

~ Girl girl

i said...

Sounds like the doctor and nurse need a refresher course on caring for patients. Glad your mom is feeling better now. Take good care of her and Gizmo now.

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey sounds like it's all happening between the doctor and your mum. Sounds like hanging with your dad was a smart move.
Hope your mum feels better soon.
It's great news that Charlotte has started to play with you. She finallly came to her senses lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Dexter said...

Oh, I know what you mean. My Momma is so ancient that not only does she get the cramps, but now she gets the hot flashes too. She says it feels like she's being microwaved. Hee hee.

Too Cute Pugs said...

We're glad we found your blog (Lorenza told us about it).

If we could, we would give that doctor and nurse a good nip. Maybe even a bite!

Happy pug snorts from,
Pearl & Daisy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"