Mum forgot to take her camera to work with her today. I think she is getting allswhyners or so something. She cleaned house all weekend and I of course was no help at all, as you will see if she remembers her camera.
ASTA is sad!!!! Go and cheer her up. She is the bestest girl ever.
Scary Eye Contest:
Mum has over 25 entries so far!!!! So exciting.
Also, There was a Jack and Patrick that signed my guestbook. They are awefully cute, but I am unable to find them to tell them so. Anyone know them?
Paw hugs to all of you
Deetz




26 comments:
Hi, Deetz,
We did find a scary eye photo so we could enter your contest. We just posted it. We did have to cut the humans out so we don't have to pay them a modeling fee, though.
Sorry, we don't know Jack and Patrick. We hope you find them.
We just popped over to leave Asta an encouraging message.
Deetz, When you're posting there's that bar across the top: "Font" on left and "Preview" on right. The there are --- double T is font size; bold; italics; text color; and the odd shaped green thing is Links.
1) copy the address you want to link to
2) highlight whatever text you want to make a link in your post
3) click on the green Link icon
4) paste the url in the box (It will already have http:// in the box. Make sure to delete that if the url you are pasting in there already has http:// or the link won't work.)
Check that the link works by using "Preview." With the Firefox browser, we can right click and choose open in new tab, but we're not familiar with whether IE will do the same.
Hope this answers your question.
What's up Deetzy!
We hope you had a gweat weekend! We had a blast wiff Sammy. We bounced and pounced...cool dawg stuff...you know.
So, your Mumsie was cweaning up awound the houwse? Did she get wid of your smell and you furs and dirty paw prints and stuff? Ouwr Mumsie won't wet us mawrk up the floors...she attacks us wiff a towel before we can go in da big house....no muddy paw pwints allowed....but we get her with ouwr dirty beards! We hide stuff up in there and she doesn't always see it! Heee-heeee-heeee. Cwazy Dales we awre!
Can't wait to see your piccies!
Nose Pokes -
Roy and Crackers
Hi Deetz,
How is Gizmo doing?
--JB
Hi, Deetz -
You are such a great friend. Thanks to you and your mum for entering Kaci's pictures in the scary eye contest. Mama thinks the one with the glasses is scary and funny and the other is cute.
We went to visit Asta and posted that she is a great friend to everyone. We don't want her to be sad. Thank you for looking out for her!
How is the rest of your family?
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. We don't know the two doggies you mentioned. Have you checked if they are listed on Dogs with Blogs?
Deetz,
Hop on over to my blog. I have a scary picture up. Ok it was as scary as my mawmie could find.
Hi Deetz!
We saw that Asta was sad too... poor girl. We went over and tried to cheer her up, we told her that it's fine if she missed the pawty, we're not mad or anything at all! It's happened to us a lot too, we've missed tons of pawties!
We hope she cheers up and regains her spirit to blog again!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
We don't know Jack and Patrick, Deetz. Sorry we can't help you! We were at Asta's blog earlier trying to cheer her up! She's really down in the dumps!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz,
Aah, I was hoping that Gizmo was doing better after seeing him eating on the counter in the video. I hope he is not in pain. My mom says that you will know when it is time to help him across the bridge. Mom knew when it was time with our Taffy Girl. So sad. Please keep us posted, and I will purr and purr to send prayers Gizmo's way.
--JB
Oh dear we have to go look and see if we can find a scary picture now!!!! We love the long hair on your ears!!!!! Love A+A
Hiya Deetz!
Asta's sad? I wonder why? I'll go strait over and cheer her up!
Over 25 entries, that's grrrreat! I've been seeing a lot of scary eye photos out there, it's gonna be tough to find a winner.
Sorry Deetz, I don't know who Jack and Patrick are... Hope you find them soon!
Sparky
hi Deetz, we can't be too much help to you, but we could find another scary eye photo if you don't have enough already. hee hee
we went to visit Asta, but we couldn't cheer her up either. we weren't much help anywhere today.
we were going to be depressed like Asta, but we figured that wouldn't do any good, so we took a nap.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
woofs!
Deetz, I've just pee-mailed you my scawie eye photo! Sorry for the late submission. Hope my scawie eyes & face will be good enuf to win a placing. BOL! I have no idea about Jack & Patrick either. There are some doggies that visit your webby that are not bloggers. They are just your fans that visits your blog regularly. So they might not be bloggers or maybe they are but they are not DWB members. Oh my, what happened to Asta? I will head over to her blog now.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Oh boy, the deadline is really close and LS hasn't done anything about my scary eye photo hmmph!
Good news, Deetz! Zoey is home safe and sound. Thank you for your well wishes!
Deetz
You awe such a sweetie to want to cheew me up..seeing youw cutie face would do it!!! I love you..I just hate disappointing fwiends...I don't know who those two cuties awe..that happens to me sometimes too, that someone sighns my book and I can't find them..good luck
smoochie kisses
And love to you and y ouw whole family
Asta
Hi Deetz!
My name is Koobuss and I am a wire fox terrier. It is nice to meet you. You sure a cute!
I'll have my mom look for a scary eye photo of me to send you. I'm sure she'll find something.
Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie
pee ess Thank You for visiting my blog. Also, I loved your ice cream video.
Opps. I hope your mom remembers the camera the next time. I wanna see cute photos of you and Gizmo.
~ Girl girl
Deetzie, I found a couple of scary eye pics...woo hoo. I'll send them right over.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
Hi, Deetz...
Thanks for the comment & Welcome...
I'm making so many new friends...But I don't know Jack & Patrick yet...
Abby xxxooo
Mumsie might have a pic of our former wire foxy with scary eyes...he had cataracts so he had really scary eyes in pictures...
We'll look for it!
At least ur mom forgets the whole camere....mumsie usually forgets the memory stick...she gets us all lined up for this amazin' pic...no memory...just like her...it's sad when they get ancient isn't it???
We talked to Asta too...she's tryin' to do too much...ya can't help forgettin' things then....We'll go back and sing to her...that oughta help...
Scruffy
Deetz....
Mumsie just posted this um well terrierfyin' pic of her last foxy wire...it's on our bloggie...go and see, but take someone with you as it's pretty awful....
Scruffy
Hey Deetz...I'm gonna rap for you, okay? Ready...
His name is Deetz, he likes to feel these beats. He has white pearly teeth and furry ears and a 'lil boo boo one one of his feets.
When Deetz is around Snackies beware, and humans...make sure not to hide them in your underwear! 'Cause if they can be found, Deetz will be there chompin' away, even if that means eatin' the underwear!
All you other Fartin' Ducks and Squiggly Dogs just don't compare to the furiness that is a Deetz the Airedale Terror. Though you may want a piece of him...it can't be done 'cause he got you first by your little stuffed bum!
Kay Deetz, I'm all rapped out. How is your ESP stash...do I need to rest up and get some more out to you?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz. I've posted the scary picture of my catsister for your contest. Thanks!
Chef
Hi Deetz! it's so nice to meet you! we like your bloggie & think you gave a pawsome speech fur your nomination! We don't know the doggie you mention either but since they know your looking fur them they will probably give you their info.
We think your mommy is pawsome fur having us furs go digging uh fur pics that is scary eye pics! We've been seeing them all over.
We put our scary eyes up so sniff over and be warned ~ don't be scared k?
Love Licks & waggin TX tails Barking Loud most of the time
Hi Deetz, we just posted our scary eye photos. come pver and see them.
Woofs Casper, Buddy and Nikki
Hi Deetz! thanks fur visiting ~ we saw your post on Boogie when we furst visited. Do you have a poster fur us to put on our bloggie? did Boogie have collar or chip? are huumons still looking? Its always so sad but purdy doggie do usually find love
Love Licks waggin tx tails barking right now
Post a Comment