NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ice Cream & Charlotte

It was hot yesterday, so mum let me have some Blue Bonnet Ice Cream. It was delicious!!!



Here are pictures of Charlotte. she is a little shy and alot of times I am in the way, so mum had a hard time getting a good picture of her.



She is still a little afraid to come in the house and since she is not house-broken she has to stay outside at night. I felt sorry for her last night, so I decided to sleep outside with her to keep her company. My mum is old enough now, she can sleep without me on some occasions.

Here are some pics of Gizmo too that mum took last night. My duckie is almost as big as he is.



I sent T-Bone Beasley one of those ducks, cuz I just knew he would love it as much as I love mine. His mum told my mum that the package came yesterday and that his mum is going to post about it soon. I cannot wait to see if he liked it or not.

Does anyone else like flying bugs? I want to catch one. I keep trying and trying. I got yelled at last night, cuz I was trying really hard to catch this one that looked like an alien and my mum screamed really loud. She said it was an "ouchy bug". She said if I caught it, it would sting me with a big stinger and I would have a really bad ouchy. She called it a wasp. I am still going to catch one, I don't care what she says. I am tough, I can handle it.

Til tomorrow.

Hershey posted a scary eye picture at Hershey & Kaci's blog (see list of friends for link). I inspired him to post one since I showed my scary eye pictures. I am thinking we should have a scary eye picture contest. If anyone would be interested, just post your scary eye picture on your blog and leave me a comment. My mum said she would download the photo and then post them all here for everyone to vote on.

SCARY EYE PHOTO is official:

If you have a scary eye photo (where our eyes get all freaky cuz of humans and camera's)post it on your blog and label it Scary Eye Photo
Leave a comment on my blog, telling me you have a photo for the contest.
My mum will go to your blog and save the photo
Then she will post them all here and then the voting will begin on who has the
scariest eye photo
My mum said she will do all the work on it, all you have to do is post your photo on your blog

Paw hugs

22 comments:

Duke said...

You're making that ice cream look so good, Deetz! We gotta have some!
We love Airesnapping at flies and bees and Mitch is forever eating all the lady bugs that keep hatching in our house! Mom says she has no idea how they all got inside but Mitch is helping her keep it clean! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yummy ice cream during the hot day, wat a treat!

i love chasing flying bugs too...mostly flies.

Jans Funny Farm said...

How nice to see photos of Charlotte. It was nice of you to sleep outside and keep her company.

That ice cream sure looked good!!!!!

Our Buddy is always trying to catch owie bugs and Jan screams at him too.

Lizzy said...

I can't say I enjoy catching flying bugs often, but I do love to roll in dead ones! The smell attracts all the pretty girl dogs out there, hee hee. But I just wonder why the humans don't like the smell as much...?

Our 'puter is super slow, so I can't watch the video... But I'm sure the ice cream must taste delicious! I wish I could have some!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog too, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll!

Hope you have a grrrrEAT day!

Sparky

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Deetzy and Charlotte and Gizmo...Gizmo looks soo cute in his picturs...and dat Charlotte iz a cutie...yummmies on da ice cream...me will haff to iffin me can find sum wild eye looks..me nos angel lacylulu got sum...

b safe,
~rocky~

Stanley said...

Hey, DeetzMan!

You know how to enjoy your icecream, man! I was also noticing that your ears have freakishly long hair on the tips. Very cool!

I bet Charlotte will settle down once she feels used to you and the fam. Hope she gets the potty training down soon so she can stay with you all night inside the house.

Goober love & smooches all around,
Stanley

Pee Ess
I have PLENTY of those alien eye photos. Let me see if I can dig one out!

Asta said...

Deetzy
I loved watching you eat youw ice cweamm..you weally know how to appweciate it..Youw tongue is bootifu!
Thanks fow the pictoowe of Chawlotte..you awe so sweet to eep hew company..I hope she leawns to be potty twained soon so she can come in..
I'll twy to find a scawy eye pictoowe fow you, heheh
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Dexter said...

I will try to get a crazy eye face for you. Your new sister is so pretty. You were very brave to sleep outside with her. I should make pee-wee sleep outside (well, at least he goes in his cage at night).

Mango

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we could see that you were really enjoying that ice cream. yummmm....

that's nice of you to keep Charlotte company. we hope she will get house trained and will enjoying living inside the house with you and Gizmo.

Baxter, has a really scary eyes photo. we will post it with our wheely wednesday post so your mom can get it. don't get too scared when you see it though, cuz he looks just like a ghost. boo!

woofs

Kirby said...

Hey Deetz,

I had some ice cream too! Mom got me the Frosty Paws ones, and they sure are YUMMY! I'll have to try out the human kind, cuz it sure looks GOOD! I've got to warn you about the ouchy bug, I haven't had this problem, but my Uncle Spencer did. He tried to eat a Bee, and the bee stung his tongue. No big deal he thought, till his tongue and mouth swelled up super huge, like a blowfish! So, be careful, he had to go to the vet and get a SHOT! yuck!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I love your ears!!!!
Lucky you! Ice cream! I was drooling watching your video!
You were so nice joining Charlotte outside!
No bees here, but lots of flies and I like to catch them!
i have one or two scary eyes pictures! I am going to look for them and make my post, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

YEah for getting ice cream. Charlotte is a cutie, so nice of you to keep her company at nite.
Oh I'm going to look for my scary eye pic

~ Girl girl

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetz-dude....

We have a scary eye piccie for you..Mumsie will post tonight for you to see...

Charlotte-dog is cute...but you are pwobabwy settling in wiff her now...it will get betterer, we pwomise!

Hey, Cracker here...I chase the ouchy tings too, Mumsie said I will get sick if I get a big one...but it is too much fun those Airesnaps! Just Be caweful!

We got airecuts too dude. But we were too busy pwayin biteyface games to sit still for Mumsie to take ouwr piccie...she was mad at us cuz we were pawin awound the house tonight.

Dale Power!

Nose Pokes Kiddo....
The G-Dales out!

i said...

Ooh ice cream! Yummy! It's so sweet of you to keep Charlotte company, Deetz.

Better be careful with wasps though, their stings are not something you'd enjoy.

The ducky sure is almost as big as Gizmo!

Scary eyes contest sounds great! I hardly let LS take my pictures so I don't know if I have any.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

Your ice cream video made my human snort, then that made my ears twitch! I never realized how awesomely long your tongue was! No wonder my honkin' duck smelled so much like you...with a tongue like that there was no way your mum was gonna be able to wipe that sucker clean!

Oh man, I love my duck. I made my human bring it to work with me today. I showed it to all of the kids. One of them tried to take it so they could honk it...I took it back so I could show them the proper way to honk a duck. I won't lie, my jaw is a little sore...but it's totally worth it for my honkin' duck! Deetz, don't take this the wrong way, but I love you okay...okay I said it...but it's only 'cause your name is Deetz and you have cool toys and awesome ears...okay so it's a little more than that.

By the way, kudos on keeping your new friend warm. I wouldn't have slept by her though, I probably would have just bounced around her.

Your mum can totally bring her horses, we have bunches of those out here too...and there is no snow where I live. I mean, if you moved it would pretty much be the best thing that ever happened to you. I would even share my cool owl bed with you...my God human made it for me...has great flopability factor for those "dog" tired days.

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Amber-Mae said...

Can see how much you love that I Scream. I like I Scream too but not that crazee about it nowadays but will eat alot of it if I'm hungry. The Scawie Eye Photo Contest sounds fun. I have fun that is slightly shocking. Don't think you saw it yet but will see if I have the time to post it. Hee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You got ice cream and took care of Charlotte all in the same day? That is pawtastic!

Mama posted another picture of me (Hershey) with freaky eyes. She found a couple of Kaci's with freaky eyes. Now we don't know which one to post for the scawie eye contest.

Charlotte looks like a good doggie - it was so nice that you slept with her outside. You will become good friends.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Mama wanted me to tell you that I am a girl dog - but I will be a boy dog for the contest.

P.S.S. Mama says that you should be careful about eating the wasp. Her Mom was very allergic to bee stings, wasp stings, hornet stings and all the other bugs that stung. She ended up in the hospital and had to get all sorts of shots. As for me (Hershey) I love to eat carpenter ants - they are coming from outside into our kitchen. Mama and Papa are not happy about this.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We went to visit Hershey & Kaci to see what a scary eye photo looks like. Jan went through all our photos so we could join your contest, but although she has lots of red eyes, she doesn't have any scary eye ones.

Moco said...

We are posting a scary eye photo of Foley for your contest. We know he has alien realtives.

Fenway said...

Oooh, Fenway has a real good scary eye photo. Check out my blog. I'll have my owner put it in the right hand column.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Mama put up some photos of Kaci with the freaky eyes but they don't look too scary. Maybe your Mum can come up with a category for the photo with the least scawiest eyes.

Wasn't Kena's barkday pawty lots of fun? We liked the bread pudding you bought. Hope you enjoyed the ice cream.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Mr. Deetz. I am Mary-Margaret O'Brien, a VERY good friend of Sparky's. He told me about your scary eye contest and even though I don't have an invitation or anything, I figured "Oh, what the heck!", you know? So I posted a "Scary Eye" picture on my blog, if you want to see.

Nice to meet you, Mr. Deetz.

Very truly yours,

Mary-Margaret

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"