Also, if for any reason I have not added you to my friends list, please let me know so that I can add you. Also, there will be no noisy fireworks at my party, at the request of a guest (it scares some of us).
Paw hugs to all my friends
Deetz
PS: We will not be having any tornados, thunderstorms, rain of any kind by request of Maggie and Mitch either. If everyone prays together for a sunny day, I know it will be answered.




9 comments:
Well, we would hope not! We aren't fond of loud noised either. Unless Buddy's making them, of course.
JFF
Bless you for not having fireworks, Deetz! I hate them! Could you please order that there are no thunderstorms that day either! Thank you in advance!
Love ya lots,
Maggie
Well we are VERY pleases9Agatha especially0 that there will be no fireworks or thinder!!!!! We are with Maggie on this one!!! Love A+A
Yeah. I hope we'll have pawsome weather for your pawty.
ps. please come to Huskee's wedding pawty. The details are here
http://huskeeboy.blogspot.com/2008/02/hello-all-pups-and-girl-girl-now-that.html
~ Girl girl
Keeping paws crossed for a beautiful weather for your pawty!
Me no minds fireworks, but Harry be terrified, so he be glad!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Good idea Deetz, loud noises are probably not good to have at a doggy pawty. We can't wait.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Deetz, I hope that the weather is beautiful at your pawty!
Thor
Deetz, you're an adorable terrier! I saw you on Noah's page and just thought I would stop by and say hello!
Hope all is well, and if the weather is not good, come to Arizona and I'll share my grass with you!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Post a Comment