NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update




Oh my goodness!!! So much going on right now. I was on my way to the doctors to get my rabies shot, mum told me we was just going for a ride....But, it was alright cuz I gots to see lots of other puppies and dogs and dad went too. He made me behave and wouldn't let me sniff the other animals butts. Tried to sniff the nurses butt, and got in trouble again. Then lil Gizmo, he had to go on Monday. Mum and dad got home, and no Gizmo. I was so worried. I just moped around all day. They wouldn't tell me nothing, just that he was sick. Finally they brought him home, and my poor lil friend had blood and stuff all around his mouth and it was swollen. He looked so sick. Mum said that he had 5 teeth pulled and that he had a tumor under his tongue that the doc had to cut out and send off for a biopsy or something like that and that Gizmo had 6 stitches in his tongue....Ouch!!!! I tried to clean his face, but mum and dad just wanted me to leave him alone for a while. I hope he will be okay. I sat on the floor and let him have the couch and I am not leaving his side until he gets better.

2 comments:

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
It's great to hear that your pawrents found you in time and you are now in a loving, furever home. I'm real sad about Gizmo though.
Love from Hammer

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
I meant I was very sad about Gizmo being sick. My comment wasn't real clear but mum is the typist.
Love from Hammer

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"