NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A rescuer of furry kids wants to shoot me...huh?


Yeah, thats right! Why would a rescuer of dogs threaten to shoot one?

Makes no sense to me.

Then after threatening to shoot me he called the Sheriff on my mom and filed "criminal threat" charges against her.

The Sheriff didn't handcuff her or anything. I did get to meet the Sheriff and he was a really nice fella. He petted me and loved on me and my mom said, "yea, he is the one the neighbor wants to put a bullet in"...

I can't say anything more about that, because it may incriminate my mom or something like that.



This is Dino here.... That guy better stay the hell away from my Deetzy!



I ain't playin.

Just mom and me hung out at this pretty park!
There was geese and ducks and lil humans playing. All the little humans
petted me and loved on me and hoped I came back again someday.
Mom promised we would go back.


I got to play on this dock!
Here are somemore pics of the park and me.







We are not hiding out or anything, it's just mom has been so busy lately.
We sure miss coming and seeing your bloggies.

Guess what?
Jigger suckles on his stuffies just like Sharkie used to do!!!
Here is proof:



Okay....Well, I gotta go for now. We had storms last night and mom said she would share them with you tomorrow. She also said if she has time, she is going to have another "SCAREY EYE CONTEST".....Hurray!!!! Member how much fun that was?
I sure hope she has time!!!

See you tomorrow! Love all of you and hold you dear in my heart!
Please pray upon the stars tonight when you go to bed for all the furry kids that
are alone, hungry, homeless, or in cages so small to turn around, being harmed or threatened in anyway to send special angels down from heaven and protect and conquer!!!
This is my prayer for all to use.

Deetzy, Jigger, Dino, and Kitty Kitty

19 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Shoot you, Deetz? Why would anyone want to shoot you? We sure hope this thing with your neighbor is worked out so you are - so all of you are safe!

Good to see you post again.

doyle and mollie said...

oh no deetz that sounds like a horrid situation to be in we will also pray you and your family are safe loves and licks

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll khross my paws fur all woo've shared and asked fur -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice to see woo again - furry nice pikhs!

Gus said...

Ditto on the paw crossing and it is soo goooood to see you guys.

gussie

Lacy said...

w00fs, nice to c ya...and why wood anyone wanna hurted u...is that person crazy, heehee betted ur mama and daddy seed red...i hope u is all safe...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Deetz!
Whaaat? That does not sound good!
I guess that person has some mental problems!
I hope everything is ok now!
Paws crossed for all those furry kids in need!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Dear Deetzy, We don't understand why anyone would want to hurt you. This makes no sense. Please stay safe and steer clear of mean neighbor guy. Mom said a prayer for you.
Smooches,
BabyRD and Hootie

Duke said...

Why would anyone want to shoot you, Deetz! You are the sweetest boy ever!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
No one should shoot any doggies-- or even humans! I hope your neighbor reconsiders! Maybe he doesn't know what a sweet doggy you are (unlike me)!

Deefor

Sherry said...

It's a good thing that the sheriff came out to meet you. Now he'll know that the neighbor is--how to say this tactfully?--weird.

the many Bs said...

we're kind of worried about you, Deetzy. we don't know why some mean person would want to shoot you and we sure hope that doesn't happen.

Jigger sure is getting big. what a cutie pie.

be safe, kiddos.

woofs.

Princess Patches said...

Stay safe, Deetzy! We can't imagine why anyone would be so mean! We sure are glad to see you!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Oh My...Why would anyone want to shoot you?? Please stay away from that mean guy...

It was sooo nice to hear from you...I miss you, too...

My Mom has been sooo busy...She retired from one job & started a new one??? I don't get it...

I can't believe how much Jigger looks like Sharkie...And, Dino is sooo adorable...

Talk to you soon...

Love, Abby xxxooo

Eric said...

Deetzy dude. Wagging to see you again, Jigger and Dino too. But you mostest. Stay safe pal.And i'm joining in your prayer and I'll say a big one for you too cos that story has me worried.

Another scary eye contest? Wooo!! But tell your Mom no stressing if she doesn't have time ok?

Wiry loves Eric xx

Southbaygirl said...

Why would anyone say that??? Put a bullet in you? That horrible person needs a bullet put in him!!

Woof

Velcro

The Thuglets said...

Deetzy make sure you and your family stay safe!

Sending lots of pawsative thoughts and pawscrossed for all furry kids not so fortuate as ourselves.

Take Care
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

julee said...

We've missed you guys. Welcome back!
Ignore the bad man...he's got nothing to do but hassle doggies...he's LAME!!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You must be very careful Deetzy! I am worried. Please be careful. Are the corn fields still growing so you can hide in there?
--JB

Hollie and Janie said...

Oh no! Deetz!
Please stay safe and away from the crazies who want to hurt you!!
Love,
Janie

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"