
This is me before the bath and airecut

TA DA.....This is me after.....
My neighbor, Scary Sara, showed up one day with trimmers! I was kinda freaked out at first, but then Sara wasn't so scary anymore...she talked to me and said "now now Deetzy, look how gorgeous and handsome you are" and stuff like "wow, deetzy, look at you my sweet boy"...kinda softened my heart up ya know. I love my neighbor, Sara.
She even brought me a bandana to wear...It says "Joe Cool".....silly girl, my name isn't joe, but I didn't say anything, I wore it proudly! Here are some pics



Then on Saturday my mom and daddy brought this home, special delivery...



His name is "Jigger"
He is Sharkie's brother.....YES, Sharkie's brother.
Well, different litter of course, but same mom and daddy.
He is very tiny right now and cannot play tug-of-war yet, but won't be long.

Dino here.....Mom says I am still the baby of the house and not to worry....

"You hear that, Deetzy" "I am still the baby around here...


"It's madness! Another baby in the house" I better get some sleep while I can".....

I just love my new furs......Had I known it wasn't that bad, I would have done it much sooner. I am 3 years old now, I guess it's about time I shaved. snicker snicker....
See you Soon!!!!!!!
Deetzy, Kitty Kitty, Dino, and now Jigger......




41 comments:
First of all, you look very dapper with your new aire but. But TWO babies in the house???? Are you serious? Deetz! Make sure you still get your special mom time. You are going to be exhausted having to teach two pups the rules of the house and how to be good dogs. Best of luck to you.
Slobbers,
Mango
Deetz:
What a handsome dale you are - very handsome under all that fur....
Your house is just bursting with baby magic - Dino you'll always be the baby - cuz you're soooo durn cute....
Welcome Jigger - what a wonderful furever family you have...you're just perfect....
KK you better find a better spot than that to relax .... and chase Dino - he looks like he needs a good game of chase....
Deetzy...you look mahvelous! And you are gonna be one busy busy Aire Doggie with TWO babies in the house.
gussie
Khongrats!
He's a khutie!
Woo are going to be one furry busy big brofur!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
Deetzy
WOWY!!!!!!!!
What wondewful news!!!!!
Youw family is gwowing wif faboolousnesss! I'm so happy fow you. I know you will help little Dino and cutie Jiggew gwow into pawfect little bwuvvews who will play wif you pwetty soon.. You can have Kitty Kitty assist you in theiw twaining, hehehe You look vewy handsome wif youw aiwecut.
Smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Deetzy...
Oh My...You look sooo handsome...Be still my heart...
Your new baby brother, Jigger is sooo cute...He looks alot like Sharkie...I know you will have sooo much fun with him...
Teach him everything you know...
Abby xxxooo
Woof! Woof! first, does it feel great to take a bath ... you look marvelous. WOWIE! Lots of new fur buddies. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Hi, Deetzy, Kitty Kitty, Dino, and now Jigger......!!
You look sooooo handsome Deetzy!
I can see your family is growing!
Welcome Jigger!
I know Sharkie would be happy to know he is now part of the family!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wowzers - so much in one post. Deetzy - you look pawsitively marvelous - great job from the Mom with the grooming. And that silly kitty - he is just too cute. And Dino - is he there to stay too?
And now you have a new baby - Jigger is just beautiful.. Your Mom must be thrilled to have a little bro of Sharkie's. Hugs to all of you - we are so happy for you.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Welcome to the newest family member!
How very special to have Sharkie's brother join your awesome family.
He sure looks like the tiniest thing ever- please be gentle and wait a little while before you start showing him Airedaleness.
We've just had our furs stolen, too.
Less fur, more attitude!
My goodness Deetzy boys! Where has the time gone! Already 3 and now shaving! You look great and man you have lots of big brothering to do!! I know you will do it well.
Sooooo cute that tiny baby and your other bro too.
Ok cat is cute too ;)
Mom said she would be honored at your Mom's offer to add Shamus to the In Memory of slide show. Very sweet of her to offer. Mom does not know when we will get another pup now.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter&Jamie too!!
Well, you fooled us. We thought sure you would bring home one of Sharkie's offspring. But it's nice you brought Sharkie's brother into the family.
Sorry about the dog grooming torture Deetz, but you do look quite handsome with your fur trimmed. Your new addition is quite cute. Hope he minds you well and doesn't steal your toys.
Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose
You look very handsome with that new aire-cut. I guess you are going to be busy teaching those youngsters the way of the world. We enjoy being a 3 dog house.
How handsome you look, Deetz! We both got hAirecuts too! We love being cooler!
Jigger is just adorable! Congratulations!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz.
We think you look very posh with your airecut and new bandana.
We think your new brother is so cute. You will certainly have your paws full looking after the youngsters.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
hey Deetzy! congrats on your amazing airecut! you are one handsome dude! and double congrats on your new little bruzzer. this is very exciting! we are very happy for you. you are now a 3-dog family. that's very cool. we know Jigger will grow up and be your playmate!
woofs.
Nice aire cut buddy! You look great. Your new puppy is adorable!! You guys are all going to have a lot of fun!!
OMG!! You look so handsome!! I love your new airecut!!
Love,
Janie
Oh Deetzy...you look totally HOT!!!
And a new baby brother???!!!
AND HE'S SHARKIE'S BROTHER??
Oh Deetz...we are so very very happy for you!!!
Kisses to all and we love you!!!
Laciegirlie
How pawesome you look!
How lucky you are to have Sharkey's little brother in your furever family. I'm sure you'll be the bestest big brother ever!
woofs and wags
Buddy and my new sissy, Girl, angel Pongo and mommy Tesla
OMC! Your mom did not mention you had another new baby! What gives? He sure is cute though.
And Deetz, you sure are uh *blush* handsome.
Kitty kitty has the cutest stripes, and Dino can pretend he is still the baby if he needs to. hee hee
--JB
Wow Deetzy, your family is getting bigger and bigger!!! How exciting! jigger is so cute! And mom thinks its absolutely wonderful that he's Sharkie's brudder!!! Two baby brudders now-You will have to teach them both the ropes!!
Your hair cut looks pawesome!!!
Woof
Velcro
the cat is like..."oh the agony,,the agony i tell ya"
deetz you looking handsome there feller
Hi Deetzy! You sure look very handsome in your new airecut! Oh wow another baby? How nice!
Hey Deetz
Your cut looks good. Just in time for the really hot weather. And welcome to Jigger. He looks sooo cute. I want one of those. Would you trade for Arrow? Some people think he's cute. Maybe I can just mail Arrow to you. You have so many doggies and the kitty, your mom probably won't even notice one more.
Deefor
Welcome Jigger!!
I am sure Sharkie is looking down at all of you with a happy smile on his face...
Btw we think your new hair cut looks great!! So Scary Sara is now Sweet Sara? :)
Hey Deezy. Wow! Very cool that your new arrival cutie Jiggers is Sharkie's bro'. Course Dino is your bro two. Dog you've got your work cut out there pal. Dino may think he's the baby but when he get to the teenage lippy stage remind 'em you were there first.
Nice job with the shaving Deetz, those girlies wil be flocking to you with your rugged handsomeness. Lucky dog.
Wiry love Eric xx
Helloooo Deetzy darling! Your new Airecut looks D-ViNe!! Soooo handsome. Your new little bro looks sweet too. Hope he doesn't keep you up all night. Sometimes pups do that! What is Kitty doing in these photos?? hhmmmmm.
xoxo-BabyRD and Hootie
You were really fuzzy! We can see you much better now. A new baby! It's so cool that he's Sharkie brother--but he is so SMALL. I know you will be good to him.
love & wags,
River
Oh, my doG! Where have we been? So much has happened at your house and we took way to long to find out! Now you have another little brother that looks an awful lot like Sharkie! You look pawsome with your new Aire-cut! Scary Sara did a great job!
Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches
Gosh- I've been slacking on keeping up. All kinds of pawsome news you have here. Take care!
More Aire-hugs from Texas,
The gang in Houston-town
Deetz! Did you sniff us as we drove by? Last Friday? A week ago tomorrow? We rolled the windows down and sniffed for you! All five of us four-leggeds. A couple of the two-leggeds thought we were nuts, but we didn't care. And NEXT time we drive by (with just Moma and OurGirl) we hope we can sniff our way all the way to ya, and your pack. We are so happy to meet JIgger and to see Dino. We'd heard about your growing family, even if we hadn't been around to read and comment. (Word gets around, ya know?)
Anyhow... we're happy for ya. Be gentle. Be patient. Soon you'll be playing three way tug of war ... with the kitties to referee!
Love ya bunches,
Jake and Fergi the travelers
So happy to hear from you again Deetzy! We've been slacking a plenty too ourselves :-) Have a great weekend now!
Welcome baby Jigger, I knew your brother Sharkie.
Happy Father's Day to y'all!
Cheers!
Hello Deetz hope you rmeber us. We been away awhile and are just catching up with everyones news.
Gosh you have had lots going on!
You look very handsome with your new airedo (we are supposed to be having airedo's right now!lol) Big paws welcome to Jigger.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Wow Deetz! Your family has grown since the last time my mom helped me visit blogs! I have a new brother too and he is a pain in the butt! I don't mind him too much though cause he's pretty good company. Congrats on the new additions!
Pedro
Happy birthday, Deetz! We hope you have a wonderful day with lots of treats and hugs!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Happy Birthday Deetz, hope you have a lovely day.
Your pals
Molly, Taffy and Monty xxx
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Wishing you a fun, safe and well fed holiday.
Cheers!
Hi Deetzy, thank you for keeping our little furry friend in your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it.
Post a Comment