Hey Kitty, you really have grown . Are you now too big to sleep on Deetz back? Sorry bout your jewls being stolen. Offer a reward and see if you can get 'em back! Wiry love Eric xx
Wow, Kitty, you have stretched over 5 pieces of ceramic tile! You're big! Gosh, I've been absent too long, I'm bad but I'm back! I miss you so much Deetz, I want to promise that I visit your blog at least once a week and blog more frequently. I'll come back to see you soon. (You don't notice that I have been out a long while, do you? choking back tears! sob sob! Love ya lots!
Deetz, you are one lucky pup to get to sleep on that beautiful bed. And Jinx, you sure did get to be a big kitty - don't worry about the jewels, you will never miss them.
Mmmmh, Kitty Kat on the bench...That must mean it's being prepared for dinner...YES!! Deezty, how are you traveling? We hope you and your family are doing ok. Good to hear from you!
Deetzy your kitty had an operation on his kitty parts? Poor fellow. Hope you share your nice big bed with him while he's recovering!! Smooches, BabyRD & Hootie
Good morning! Sherry here... Apache's mommy. I'm just trying to catch-up on some blogging when I ran across the nightmare of Sharkie. I'm soooo sorry about your loss! I once lost a young dog that hung itself on the fence! It was just awful, so I can only imagine what you're going through. Keeping you in my prayers..... and remember, there is a doggy out there somewhere needing you.
They stole your jewels??? OMD...you are such a handsome kitty, ya don't need 'em!! What pawfectly positioned stripes...(Lacie ponders readjusting her highlights....)
You lost your jewels?! Oh no! My kitten Natty lost his too. You cats really ought to take some lessons from me cause I am one smart chihuahua - I still have both of my jewels!
30 comments:
WOW!
Woo aren't that little bitty khytty anymore!
We hope the tutoring went well!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo: Hi Deetzy!!!
Your jewels leaving didn't stunt your growth one bit. You're one big kat
Twink!
Uh, you don't look too happy about that. Buddy was very unhappy when he was farmed. (Yes, we know. Buddy uses a different dictionary.)
Hey Kitty, you really have grown . Are you now too big to sleep on Deetz back? Sorry bout your jewls being stolen. Offer a reward and see if you can get 'em back!
Wiry love Eric xx
Wow, Kitty, you have stretched over 5 pieces of ceramic tile! You're big!
Gosh, I've been absent too long, I'm bad but I'm back!
I miss you so much Deetz, I want to promise that I visit your blog at least once a week and blog more frequently.
I'll come back to see you soon.
(You don't notice that I have been out a long while, do you? choking back tears! sob sob!
Love ya lots!
Hi Deetz, we cannot believe you are allowed on the hooman's bed. You are so lucky.
Your little brother kitty is v handsome.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Deetz, you are one lucky pup to get to sleep on that beautiful bed. And Jinx, you sure did get to be a big kitty - don't worry about the jewels, you will never miss them.
Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
It sure didn't make you any less handsome! That's for sure! Mitch says you'll never even miss them!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz
Youw Kittie suwe has gwown and aquiwed attirtoode, hehehe
so glad to see you bof
smoochie kisses
ASTA
That kitty looks mad!!
love & wags,
River
Mmmmh, Kitty Kat on the bench...That must mean it's being prepared for dinner...YES!!
Deezty, how are you traveling? We hope you and your family are doing ok. Good to hear from you!
Deetz, you have a big kitty now!!! I know all about big kitties!!! I have 3! Does your kitty beat up on you??
Woof
Velcro
ps....will you email my mom your address-she wants to sent you a little something for Sharkie....
Oh my goodness, Jinx you have grown. Sorry about the errr jewels and all...
Noah x
uMMMM...Are we still calling you Kittie? You seem to have outgrown that name. And yes Deetzy, my muzzer is silly...very silly. But kinda fun.
kisses
gussie
What a beautiful big kitty! Do you like having him as a brother.
Your friends,
Niamh & Ambrose
Deetzy your kitty had an operation on his kitty parts? Poor fellow. Hope you share your nice big bed with him while he's recovering!!
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie
The kitty lost his jewels?? Shall we come over and help him find them?? I'm pretty good being a pet detective and all.
love,
Rambo
Hi, Deetz!
From the pictures I can see Jinx is not very happy right now!
Tell him everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I think your kitty brother is gorgeous! He looks like a mini grey tiger...and that face! *grins* People beware! *grins*
Hope you have a great week ahead!
Scottie
You are much bigger now for sure. Sorry about that whole vet thing, but you won't really miss them.
Slobbers,
mango
Shat a big man cat you have grown up to be...even without jewels!
Smileys!
Dory
OMC! Kitty you are huge! You sure have grown into a handsome kitty, and we just love your stripes!
--JB
Condolences on your loss. ;)
w00fs, that kitty sure has growed...its bout big as u...does u chase it??
b safe,
~rocky~
Good morning! Sherry here... Apache's mommy. I'm just trying to catch-up on some blogging when I ran across the nightmare of Sharkie. I'm soooo sorry about your loss! I once lost a young dog that hung itself on the fence! It was just awful, so I can only imagine what you're going through. Keeping you in my prayers..... and remember, there is a doggy out there somewhere needing you.
Hugs,
Sherry and the Tribe
There's only one thing I can say about those stolen 'jewels'... OUCH!!! Heehee..
You are a big boy now Jinxy!
They stole your jewels??? OMD...you are such a handsome kitty, ya don't need 'em!! What pawfectly positioned stripes...(Lacie ponders readjusting her highlights....)
Give our love to Deetzy, kay????
Laciecakes...XXOO
Uh-oh!!!! We know how you feel! It does get better!
You lost your jewels?! Oh no! My kitten Natty lost his too. You cats really ought to take some lessons from me cause I am one smart chihuahua - I still have both of my jewels!
Pedro
The Vet doctor didn't steal your jewels, your mommy and daddy asked the Vet doctor to TAKE your jewels. Bad Mommy and Daddy :)
Denver.
Post a Comment