NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emails Intercepted..possible conspiracy

My mom has not been helping me keep my blog updated and I started to question if she was having an affair or something and didn't have time for me anymore.
I mean, all you got to do is look at the press releases to see all the affairs and deceptions going on.
So, I intercepted her emails. I could not believe my eyes.......


Good Mornin, Deetz's mom:
"Mom had me at the front desk this week, I was modeling the“Plantronic’s”
Wireless headset that my Mom wears……..What do you think, should I wear it to yappy days??"

DO YOU KNOW who that is? That is my neighbor, Sadie (the tattletail). You know, the one that belongs to Mean Terry & Scary Sara. Yeah, that one!

I think she is up to something, probably trying to "get in good" with my mom or something so she can gossip about what I do when my mom is not looking and stuff.
AND whats this about "yappy days"? Do you think they could be meeting there in secrecy?

Then, I find this:

"Mornin, Deetzy's mom:
Mom did it to me too!! But I sat very still, better than Sister…….
I am “Stealthy” and Happy to model for my Mom!!!"

OMG! Its Scout! Sadie's brother. (and I thought he was my pal). Could he be in on it too?

There's more.....

"Also, we are trying to be the next dogs on the New Vectra Product box…….. I think we look better that that “Fluffy, puffy headed dog!!” Hee, Hee!! Scout thinks she’s pretty!!!"


IT'S MADNESS!!!!
My neighborhood has gone completely MAD, I tell you!
1) Bella, up the road is in heat and it isn't even summer yet. Boy dogs are coming up to visit her round the clock from all over, so she has no time to play.

2) My other neighbors, I think are canine vampires! They only come out after dark and during the day they stay inside a wooden box. Dad is welding me silver bullets because vampires are scary and he doesn't want me having nightmares and stuff.

3) Sadie and Scout getting chummy with my mummy!

4) Oscar and ledou (I always spell Ledeau's name wrong) poop in my territory and then only want to play for like 5 seconds before they make excuses and go home.

5) I have no furry friend to play with and kitty kitty is only interested in mice.

What has my neighborhood come too.....
Deetzy

21 comments:

Princess Patches said...

Poor, poor Deetzy! We think you need a new brother or sister to play with! Okay, I (Patches) need one too, but Mom says NO, not yet! I'm sorry all those scary things are going on in your neighborhood, but ya gotta admit...they are pretty funny!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches

doyle and mollie said...

hang in there deetz it can only get better!

Gus said...

Hang in there Deetzy...ya can always come visit in Mayemphis.

gussie

Anonymous said...

Oh, Deetzy. You must make some sense out of this sanity! Quickly, because apparently we can only count on you BOL
The Plantronics you were modeling: my momma's favorite set.
Twink!

Inky and Molly said...

Well, Deetzy. It might be time that you come here. We sure will have a play with you and you may even want to join us in the Airedale Lounge for some Kong action. Ever been Down Under? Well, then now is the time to go!

Southbaygirl said...

Deetzy, mom and I know that you are the apple of your mom's eye!! So we don't think you should be worried! But we do think you need a brudder or sissy! Any chatter from your mom about that?

Woof

Velcro

Duke said...

We're not that far away, Deetz! You can come and visit us! We would love to have you stay as long as you want to!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Deetzy
I wish i lived next to you and could come play..what stwange neighbows to not be wanting to spend all theiw time wif sweet you..I hope this sitooation gets wemedied soon and you get all youw Mom's attention and a pal to play wif all the time
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Sounds like interesting times and things in your neighborhood!
I wish I could be there to play with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If woo head to visit M&M, woo khan stop here in Pawsylvania to visit me!

I'll even make sure Merdie khomes ovFUR!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Deetz! So many disturbing things happening at once. You need to take charge of the situation immediately.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Please send me the address of the heated up gal. My bags are packed and I am on my way.

hkairedalespack said...

There are many odd things going on in your neighborhood. Maybe you'll get another little brother or sister to play with. We like to catch mice. Although so small, they are quick and therefore a challenge.
Hugs, Mariah and Miley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh My Deetz...so much to deal with!!

Hang in there Smileys!
Dory

Hollie and Janie said...

Oh, Deetz!
I wish we could play together! I know we would have the best time ever!!
Love,
Janie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sadie and Scout look pretty nice, can't you get friendly with them too, Deetzy? We agree, maybe it is time for you to get a new brother or sister.

Happy Friday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The Black and Tans. said...

Deetz you definitely need a playmate in your house! You need to organise your Mom to spend more time with you and not be exchanging emails with the neighbourhood. What is the world coming to when a Dale is not the focus of attention.

Hope your weekend was better.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Deetzy Sweetheart! You need to chill!! You're letting too many things get to you man. Come on over to our place and have a cold one with me and we'll talk about these conspiracy theories of yours.
WelshieHugs,
Hootie

Deetz, What is wrong with you? You seem to be having a nervous breakdown. Ask your mommy to get you some St.Airedale's Wort to calm ya down.
AireKisses,
BabyRD

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

OMC, Deetz, you are in a bad state! What are you going to do? Do you want me to come visit you so we can go on adventure away from all the stuff going on in your neighborhood? It really is madness!
Hopefully a good investigator will be able to help you out with some of this stuff, you know, a good investigator?
Kitty is only interested in mice? Did he forget you are his dadmom?
--JB

Snowy and Crystal said...

a lot is SURE going on around your place ... you take care, buddy! and you always have us to play with ;) We tagged you to play a game with us. Please stop by our bloggie to find more about it

wet licks

S&C

Moco said...

A minor hiccup in life. Go with the flow and it will all be righted. Sometimes it turns out better anyway. Does this sound like psycho bable to you, it does to us.

Jans Funny Farm said...

How sad that you have no doggy to play with and your mom is playing with doggies behind your back.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"