
First we must put our paws together for paw prayer for ms snickers
Asta has made this paw prayer to the stars for everyone, please go to her blog or copy from here and place on your blog. Ms Snickers needs our The Power of the Paw!
Sorry we have been so absent. We truly miss each and everyone of you.

I am still being a blanket for my kitty.
He is growing as you can see.
He had to go back to the vetty doctor since he keeps getting sick.
Mom says the kitty has cost her trillions of dollars, but its been worth it
and she is glad that I saved the kitty kitty.
I have new furry friends next door, but I am not aloud to go over there.
Its all very confusing to me at the moment.
I don't think those furry kids have any toys to play with.
Mum says there are Dobermans, Min Pins, pitbulls and even a bobcat over there.
I am not saying my mums a liar or anything, but all I have seen is cages with tarps thrown over them.
I just think she is getting too attached to me and wants me to be close to her.
If it makes her feel better, then that is what I will do.
I hope I make Gizmo proud when he looks down from doggie heaven!
Here is some bitey facey for your enjoyment.
See you soon!
Deetzy Boy, Sharkie, Jinx




16 comments:
Kitty Kitty looks so comfy. Will you be my blanket too if I go visit?
Luv
Snowball
Oh Deetz! I hope that those new furrys next door are being well taken care of. That combination along with tarps on cages sounds bad to me.
You look so happy with your kittie and sharkie.
Slobbers,
Mango
We think it's pretty nice of you to let kitty kitty use you as a blankie! We hope he feels better soon and doesn't get sick so much anymore.
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Deetzy..you are so good to kitty-kitty. He doesn't have to worry about the floor being cold, because you are such a good brother. We know Gizmo is very proud of you.
hoping that Kitty feels 100% better soon.
Thank you for posting about Miss Snickers
gussie
You make all of us proud to be your friend.
hey deetz aw your neighbours sound odd if i was you i wouldnt go anywhere near them ok!! love the pic of you playing mattress arf arf
Hi Deetzy.
Thanks for stopping by and extending a paw (or four).
We're not too sure about your neighbors -- especially a bobcat????
Be careful and listen to your mom!!
Jake and Just Harry
Gotta love a good game of bitey face!!!
You are very good at being a kitty bed!!
What is going on next door...Are they opening a zoo???
Smileys!
Dory
DEETZ!!! Whatever you do.... stay AWAY from the neighbors next door.... it sound dangerous to us!!
Aireslaps,
Apache and the tribe
Deetz, please listen to Mom and stay away from those new furries. It doesn't sound like a good place to be.
Your kitty is so cute, we sure hope he gets healthy too. He sure loves you.
Thanks for visiting our blog, it means a lot to us.
woos, the OP Pack
Deetz we think you are very wise to stay at home and look after your Mummy.
Molly, Taffy and Monty xx
Tank woo fur the pup(and khytty)dates!
Woo've been missed!
We are khrossing our paws fur all our furiends that need our help now!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You are too cute being a blanket for your kitty! I think you're a very cool brother, Deetz!
We were just over at Snickers' blog...we're crossing our paws too. =)
Scottie
Hi Deetzy! Sure have missed you. Looks like you're stuck with kitty kitty for good! That's such a sweet picture of you both.
Hope your neighbour is taking good care of their pets.
Deetz, sounds like the best place to be is at home looking after your Mom and being kitties pillow. He's one smart kittie..hope he is ok now. I bet Gizmo is grinning from ear to ear seeing what a good doggie you are.
Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxxx
You and that kitty cat make me laugh every time! You must have the sweetest temperament in the world!
Love,
Janie
Post a Comment