
Read all about it at Jake & Fergies
Read all about it at Gussie's Blog

We just wanted to let you know we are all with you during trying times.
We still have our paws crossed! DWB is a family and families stick together!
Ms. Snickers is home with her family and still fighting...The Power is Working!!!! A Note from Ms. Snickers herself, below:
Oh my dawg, I'm alive, I'm alive!!! I'm the roughest, toughest terrier in the world!!! Everyone's prayers are working. Mama & Papa are crying with joy, they can't believe it. My temperature finally went up almost to normal by the time I went to the vet. I had a bowel movement this morning. I perked up so much the vet was in shock. My swelling is down quite a bit on one side. Mama just can't believe how I had such a horrible night and then by the time we got to the vet, I was so perky. They still decided I'm too high risk for the biopsy surgery, so, we did a bunch more chest x-rays this morning and everything looks good. SO, I still have one more hurdle to jump over. The swelling must keep going down & STAY down. If it happens to pop back up within the next 3-5 days, then it is definitely the lymphoma and then I will head to the bridge. I will be going to the vet every 2 days for awhile. They are keeping very close tabs on me because they love me so much and do not want me to suffer at all. So please please keep praying for me that the glands don't swell up again. My Butchy boy was so happy to see me come back home. We're all going to have a nice nappy now, cause none of us had any sleep last night. Thank you so much to everyone!!!!
Miss Snickers the toughest girl in the world!!

I will not give up on the "Power of the Paw" for our furry friends in need.
The "power of the paw" I believe also helps to heal humans hearts that are in need of healing.




19 comments:
Well-said, Deetzy. "Pain is the price we pay for love," but oh it is a love that is so worthy of the pain.
Your pal,
Petey
That was me Deetzy that removed the comment. Miss snickers didn't make her trip. So we will continue our power of the paw! We love you Deetzy!
Hugs
Sunny, Scooter, Pup and Jamie
I'm with you Deetz, I will not give up on the "Power of the Paw" for our furry friends in need.
The "power of the paw" I believe also helps to heal humans hearts that are in need of healing.
I'm 100% with you my dear friend, love ya!
Great Fri the 13th, right Deetzy?!? We have to keep that nasty lymphoma away from Miss Snickers. Do you remember that is what our little Tess had that sent her to the bridge?(and in her neck,throat) So we KNOW we do NOT want miss snickers to have that.
We will keep up all our efforts. And we think you are right, we know power of the paw helps humans too!
Hugs
Sunny
We just came from Snickers blog and we are so happy to read her update!
The power of the paw is a powerful force and our paws will be crossed tightly for her to keep on getting better and better, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We are feelin' good about the power of the paw, and takin' it "one day at a time."
gussie
That is so right, Deetz. We all have to have hope and keep wishing good thoughts for Miss Snickers and all the other hurting pups.
Woos, the OP Pack
That's fantastic idea!
Please count us in.
That's also our dindin time but we'll be quiet and sending more positive paw power to Miss Snickers and her family!
Hugs
I'll be looking towards Ioway from Pawsylvania!
She's one tough terror - I mean TERRIER!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That Miss Snickers is a tough one for sure. But I have no doubt that all those terrier vibes coming at her have helped.
Slobbers,
Mango
I have my paws crossed for Snickers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz! You're our bonus winner! Stop by our blog when you get a chance, okay?
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
It has been wonderful to see these posts scattered about the blogosphere. I hope we all hear good news from those two soon...
We are with you.
Hey Deetzy -- The link is back so we're here to say thanks for stopping by!!! And sharing a giggle with us!
Wirey woofs,
Jake and Just Harry
The power of the paw is pawsome. Hope Jinx is ok too.
Deefor
Dear Deetz!
So great to see you - like you did the Snickers 'Paws around the World' as love my terriers.
Love,pats & pets
Blue
Hi Deetzy, good to hear from you again. We've just came from Snicker's blog. Glad to hear the swelling has gone down.
Paws crossed.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment