
I won my very own stocking from Maggie and Mitch!
Their mom stitched it all by herself too. I am going to treasure it forever!
Mum said as soon as we get our tree up, it will be the first thing to go on it.

"Deetz, your not supposed to wear the stocking in your collar."

"So, its my stocking and I won it, so there!"

Deetz even got a card with an Airedale on it.

He is going to be a hard one to live with for a couple of days until the excitement wears off....sheesh!




29 comments:
Congrats, Deetz!! You are one lucky boy to win that fabulous stocking!!
Love,
janie
nice one deetz
Tell 'em that's how you're rolling for the next couple of days - maybe some of your luck will spill onto Sharkie & Jinx..
XXoooXXoooXXo
Congratulations on that great stocking! I am sure it will look wonderful on the tree.
Your friend,
Niamh
We don't think the Christmas stocking looks too bad hanging off your collar! It's yours to hang wherever you want to, Deetz!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
I bet Jinx would look khute in it!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats!
The stocking is beautiful!
Deetz... you have good reasons to be excited!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are one lucky boy, Deetz! The stocking is lovely! Maggie & Mitch's mom is so talented.
Congrats, Deetz. We think it looks very nice hanging from your collar. We think your buddy is just jealous. WAtch out for that little one, he is getting to sound very wise.
Woos, the OP Pack
You wear that stocking so well Deetzy. It looks lovely hanging from your collar.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Ooh Deetzy, what a lovely gift. Can't wait to see it on your tree.Haa...just thought bet Jinx will love climbing up the tree!
Wiry love and kisses Eric xxx
Congrats, Deetz. That's so neat that you have your very own stocking. I have a store bought one that I have to share with Tagpi. Pretty lame when compared to yours.
Hi Deetz and Family! Thanks for coming to see us! Love your stocking; it'll come in handy over the Holiday!
We got one of those too! Isn't it beautiful? I think you should protect it from sharkie until the tree goes up.
Slobbers,
Mango
Wow how cool!! I hope it survives until the tree goes up!
Congrats on winning the stocking, Deetzy! We won one last year and it will be coming out soon...if our mom has time to decorate for Christmas!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
What a great stocking! You should be excited - it's very nice!
You look pawsome with that stocking collar Deetz. ;)
~ Bae
Deetz,
Great stocking! That's the perfect size for holding dawg treats from Santa! Your cats ears rival a chihuahuas!
Pedro
Wow, what a great prize!!
We've just won our very own stocking and cannot wait to receive it in the mail from Janie and her mum...
That stocking looks great on you. Santa will put some good stuff in it for sure. I thought it was a collar stocking. A new fashion trend!
Deefor
w00fs, me thinks u looks cool wiff it on...and the kitty is growing a little bit..
b safe,
~rocky~
a stocking..... can we see the stocking???
Woof
Velcro
Deetz, that is a cool stocking you got. Uh, looks like Jinx is getting big. Where have you been buddy?
--JB
Congrats Deetz! Your stocking really is furry cool!
love,
Thor
Congrats Deetz!! That's one cool Christmas stocking and I am sure it will take te pride of place on your tree..
Hey Deetz,
That's a GReat stocking that you won from M&M. Their mom is New England Crafty/Talented. Check inside for food crumbs that M&M might have dropped. We all have store bought stockings, but mom put our names on them; that's the extent of her crafty talent.
- TBH&K
That stocking looks pawsome on your collar, Deetzy boy!
Post a Comment