NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday!!!







WE, soooooooooooooo, miss everyone! Humans get too busy!
They should get some chill pills at the local supermarket.
Deetzy and Family

33 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khan I help woo with that growth on your nekhk?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Airechicks said...

Jinx:

What cute pics of you and Deetz - how lucky Mum was to catch those moments..

Sharkie, is that you and Dad in the yard - What kind of project do you boys have going on??????

Deetz - you've grown into such a good brother - Giz is so proud!!


XXoooXXoooXXoo

The Army of Four said...

Hey, is your kit-cat telling you a secret!!? That's so cool. I have a pal in the neighborhood who looks like your kit-cat only grown up.
Play bows,
Zim

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Aww...you both are too cute! Humans need to spend more time with us, I think...Mom's giving me the busy excuse sometimes too! >.<"

Scottie

Hollie and Janie said...

Deetz!
You are killing me with that cat on you! does it think you are a giant stuffed toy??
Love,
janie

The Black and Tans. said...

Hiya Deetz

Splendid to see you were allowed some very important time on your bloggie. We just love your photos, you are such a good boy allowing little kitty to climb on you. Sadly it would not fair so well in our house. :-(

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

HA HA HA! Self attaching ear muffs, just in time for winter.

Noah the Airedale said...

How cute is Jinx climbing all over you Deetzy. Those photos are wonderful.

tailwags
Noah

Duke said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, what cute pictures of you and Jinx, Deetz!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Boy Deetz...you kitty cat is getting bigger...watch that he doesn't attach himself to your snooter after he is done with your ear!

Smileys!
Dory

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I know what you mean...My Mom is always too busy, too...

I think your Kitty thinks your his Mom or something...I think he really likes you...

Abby xxxooo

doyle and mollie said...

wow look at jinx - nice to see

hkairedalespack said...

Cute photos, the kitty looks quite comfortable. My humans are busy too.
Hugs, Miley

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Deetz, our mom is so silly she left our comment for today's post on an older post - duh, wake up Mom.

Jinx is so cute and such a teeny kitty. He doesn't seem to be getting any bigger.

Hope your humans take some time to enjoy all of you.

woos, the OP Pack

Niamh said...

Wow! You are good dog to let your kitten climb all over your head.

Your friend,
Niamh

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I can see how much Jinx loves you!
Glad everything is ok!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Is that thing on your head stuck to your furs?

Slobbers,
Mango

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
My mom is so busy too. What are we going to do about it? Thinking caps, thinking caps!
We biggified all your pics.....and can't believe how big Jinx's paws are. Are you sure he is not part bobcat?
And do you really let him use your ear as a chew toy? You are a good mother hubbard, that is fur sure!

Agatha and Archie said...

Deetzy you are letting her walk all over you!!! hee hee Love A+A

L said...

WHY!!! Why would you let that kitty walk on you?

Eric said...

Deetz the photo of you with Jinx cuddling your ear is adorable. Lovely...

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xx

Deefor said...

You both look very comfy. You are such a good brother. (I couldn't do it)

Joe Stains said...

We miss you too but are happy to see you are being a good Kitty mentor :)

Moco said...

You are becoming quite the kitty magnet. We agree about the humans. The crazy old bat hasn't been much help to us for quite awhile.

Chef said...

Deetz, I can't believe my eyes - how come you're not chasing Jinx around the house? You're a much better brother than I am. Our poor Rugrat still lives in the cupboard because of me! I bet she'd like to go and live in your house!

xo
Chef

i said...

Aaww...what a sweet picture! Yes, humans can get so busy.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

I'm with you Deetzy! Humans much to involved in unimportant things. Our mom has been the biggest slacker in the world!
Uh, I see that cat that was a little kitty before is all over you now???? ewwwwwwww cats kooties! (well, I have known a couple of nice ones...)
My mom says tell your mom she misses talkin to her!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter&Jamie

Casper and pals said...

Wow you must really like being a comfy bed for your kitty!

Bae Bae said...

Aw... such cute photos of Deetz and Jinx together. ;)

~ Bae

Southbaygirl said...

Deetz...you're a jinx blankie!!!

Woof

Velcro

Inky and Molly said...

Nice necklace you got there...looking very tasty...

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

I can't get my human to type for me either these days. What is the problem with them. I'm being entertaining but she won't write about it. I've even taken up some rediculouse new toys to get her attention. If she doesn't write my blog soon I'm going to have to eat another hole in the carpet.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hope all of you are okay, Deetz.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"