These are the sweetest pictures ever, my human says she wishes I could do this with the three cats that live in my house. But noooo, I wouldn't dare. I'm not chicken or anything... But those cats do have awfully scary claws and teeth... But no, I'm not chicken!
I hope you and Sharkie and Jinx have a grrrrEAT weekend!
Wow, Deetz. who knew, you are a blanket and I am a sweater! Good thing with winter coming and all. Have fun with your mum this weekend. Make sure you don't go HUNGRY ok? --JB Pee Ess: I see you are having trouble with siblings starting to take over your blog too.
Deetz, are you allowing the little kitty to walk all over you and treat you like a doormat?! That's just not right... My momster says it's super adowable, but she's had one too many margaritas...!
Deetz! That's adorable. Jinx must know he owes you big time huh Deetzy? That's why he's all loved up plus he has good taste! Have a super special time with your Mom next week all.
He Deetzy, Looks like you got yourself a new besest little guy forever friend (BLGFF). He probably was seperated from his mom too early and you and Sharkie will be his surrogate family. He must feel safe around you so it's good that you're being so tolerable. Oh yeah, it's very cute too. - TBH&K
31 comments:
Jink are you giving Deetz some massage ? Have a nice week-end,
Kisses, Faya
Deetz - I am seeing a lot of pictures with that little cat stuck to your side. Is he made of velcro or something?
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Deetz, Sharkie, & Jinx..
Jinx: You look like you are Deetzy's shadow or something...
Looks like you have found you Furever BFF...
Abby xxxooo
If only I were khloser to KS I'd help woo with that furry thing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Jinx, we hope you say thanks to the heavens every night for the wonderful blanket you have found in Deetz.
Woos, the OP Pack
Jinx et al...stay close, keep warm and have a great time with your mom next week.
gussie
Deetz!
These are the sweetest pictures ever, my human says she wishes I could do this with the three cats that live in my house. But noooo, I wouldn't dare. I'm not chicken or anything... But those cats do have awfully scary claws and teeth... But no, I'm not chicken!
I hope you and Sharkie and Jinx have a grrrrEAT weekend!
Sparky
Wow, Deetz. who knew, you are a blanket and I am a sweater! Good thing with winter coming and all. Have fun with your mum this weekend. Make sure you don't go HUNGRY ok?
--JB
Pee Ess: I see you are having trouble with siblings starting to take over your blog too.
w00-fs, u soo good wiff that kitty Deetzy...do u ever chase it??
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz, are you allowing the little kitty to walk all over you and treat you like a doormat?! That's just not right... My momster says it's super adowable, but she's had one too many margaritas...!
That looks like a cozy place to sleep to me!
AAAwww. What a cuddly kitty and you are very nice to provide a warm bed for her. I'd trade Arrow for a kitty like Jinx.
That is SO sweet!
Play bows,
Zim
Hi Deetz,
That is the cutest picture! You ought to enter it into a contest! No kidd'n!
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Hi Deetz, Sharkie & Jinx!
Those pictures are so sweet! And you´re so nice with that kitty, Deetz!
Have a nice weekend.
xoxo
Thor
Hi, Deetz!
Looks like Jinxs found the best bed in the world!
Have a great week with your Mom at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What a nice warm cushie bed for you, Jinx! Deetz sure loves you!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz! That's adorable. Jinx must know he owes you big time huh Deetzy? That's why he's all loved up plus he has good taste! Have a super special time with your Mom next week all.
Wiry loves and kisses Eric xxx
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Love,
Bogart
Oh Deetzy SOOOOOOO cute!! Love A+A
He Deetzy,
Looks like you got yourself a new besest little guy forever friend (BLGFF). He probably was seperated from his mom too early and you and Sharkie will be his surrogate family. He must feel safe around you so it's good that you're being so tolerable. Oh yeah, it's very cute too.
- TBH&K
that must be the cuttest blankie ^_^ we missed ya guys
Mommy is back from her trip to the United States which means that we are back to blogging and catching up with what we missed.
S&C
Ummmm, Deetz, you have some sort of growth on your side..... I'm just saying you might need medical attention....;)
Love,
Janie
Woohoo! We hope all you furkids are having a blast with your mom being home!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Aaww...that's so sweet! Looks like you're stuck with the little kittie for good!
Oh yeah, Deetz makes a good heated blanket, leave room for me too.
Have a great weekend Deetz, Sharkie, & Jinx!
xoxo
Thor
That definitely looks like a soft and cuddly blankie you have there!
Oohhhh.. Jinxy is so cute (and sweet)!!
Hi Deetz, did somekitty get the super glue out and stick himself to you?
He is so cute and so tiny.
Woos, the OP Pack
Sheesh, that definitely wouldn't be happening in our house. It would be more like Airedale on top of the cat!
Post a Comment