NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Kitty Kitty Update






Kitty survived!
All is well in our world!

21 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was pawesome mews to see BUT woo don't look furry happy in your last pikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good news.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Good! I still say it looks like a stuffy. How do you 2 not, well, play with it?????? you know, like you do with a stuffy-which would be hard on a kitty I guess.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

The Black and Tans. said...

Excellent news Kitty Kitty is doing so well. You are doing a fine job Deetz.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

doyle and mollie said...

wonderful news deetz sneezer looks great

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sneezer is a very stron gkitty...Better watch out for her Deetz...

Smileys!
Dory

Gus said...

Sneezer is looking Good! We are so glad to hear the news.

gussie

Thor and Jack said...

I am so happy to hear Kitty is doing very well!

xoxo
Thor

Inky and Molly said...

Did you get to have a nibble??

Asta said...

Deetzy
I knew KittyKitty would be in good paws
so glad he/she is OK
smoochie kisses
ASTA

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's great news, Deetz. So does the kitty get to stay and does the kitty have a name?

Woos, the OP Pack

Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee very cute little kitty...sharkie looks like it wood look better to get to play wiff it..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Glad to know kitty is doing well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

We are so happy that kitty is doing better. You will have a good time with kitty. They can be fun when they want to be.

Southbaygirl said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so glad the kitty survived! You now have a little kitty!!! I have 3! You are going to love having a kitty!!

Woof

Velcro

Bae Bae said...

Yeah that is such good news. Kitty will make a pawsome friend to you

~ Bae

i said...

So happy to hear that! The kitty is looking cuter too!

Duke said...

This is great new about kitty kitty, Deetz! Did she bat at you with claws? You don't look very happy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Good stuff mate. Lucky kitty!

Noah x

Astrid Keel said...

Deetz, you did a great job nursing kitty back to health! Though you look a widdle tired in the last photo... Sneezer looks like he took it out of you! :)

Joe Stains said...

GREAT job! I am not so sure that you will remain happy after you realize you are now living with a C-A-T!! lol

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"