flipping her over to try and clean her so rough.
I have to be gentle right now.
Yes, its a girl!!!!!

Hello, lil kitty kitty

I named her Sneezer, cuz she sneezes all the time right now.
Sharkie got new toys, so he doesn't care too much about my new kitty at all.
He thinks she talks to much anywaz.
Mum took her to the vet yesterday and they said she was really really sick
and may or may not make it, but that she is a fighter for sure.
She came back negative for feline leukemia, which is wonderful.
She is dehydrated, upper respiratory infection, and malnorished.
They gave her fluids, antibiotics, and some high fat kitty food.
She meows alot now and follows me around.
It was fun at first, but now its kinda gettin on my nerves a little bit.
I hope she stops following me around all the time.
Mum said, "I brought it home and it is my responsibility now".
ummm, wonder what responsibility means.
Hopefully it means more snackies!
Daddy meets alot of people at the rodeo's and rodeo schools and the
girly ones always want to pet his horse.
Mum said she is going to get daddy a new T-Shirt to wear from now on...
"Free To Good Home....Horse not Included"......snicker snicker
Deetzy




31 comments:
What a great post woo pawed!
Yes, woo brought the khytty home so she's your responsibility!
Are woo going to khlean her litterbox? Take her fur walks? Make sure she does her homework?
As fur the tshirt: HA!!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You know, she is kinda cute. But you may want to bring home another one so they can play together and then she won't get on your nerves so much. Chester got a playmate and now he does not get on my nerves as much.
I think responsibility means more snackies. Make sure your mum knows that too!
--JB
Hi, Deetzy...
Take good care of your kitty...I hope she feels better soon...
My Mom lauged at your Mom's T-Shirt idea...
Abby xxxooo
You are such a hero, Deetz, for saving that little kitty. Responsibility means you have to stop complaining about her following you around. And if you do, that might mean more snackies.
What a good man Deetz!! Just remember that more snackies do NOT include Sneezer!
Smileys!
Dory
Take good care of that kitty. They can be the only ones who want to play with you sometimes.
I like that shirt idea.
Careful with the little kittie. Not too rough, OK?
Slobbers,
Mango
Deetzy mate, you are such a good boy to bring the little sick kitty home to be cared for. Sneezer is very lucy. Something awful could have happened to her.
Willow: Yeah like being found by one of us hehe..
Noah: Willow, dont give away our secrets....sheeesh
Anyway, we hope she is going to be ok. Keep up the good work.
tailwags
Noah
you are so good to bring that cat where it could get some help for its sickies. I am proud of you, and I think you deserve more snackies!!
I hope Sneezer is feeling better. Take good care of her. I think you're lucky to have your own kitty.
Deefor
Deetz
We are extremely impressed you saved Sneezer and brought her home to be safe and well cared for.
We consulted our dictionary and can confirm responsibility definitely means more snackies.
Hope you have a peaceful night.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
We hope you and Sneezer work things out. I'm sure if you are successful in cleaning the litterbox, it will mean lots more snackies.
Ummmm...only that might not make your Mom happy.
gussie
We are soooooo jealous. A Kitty Kat is n the list for xmas and we pray that mum and dad will listen this time.
Sounds like you're the hero in that story. Don't have her wee on you, that bloody stinks!
Deetz:
Congrats on your new "Sneezie!!"
You know that being a "GOOD" big brother includes letting "Sneezie" follow you around - We'll be sending more AIREZEN for you guys....
Maybe you should show her how to play hide 'n seek - we know you have some really good hiding places....
We think you Mom should throw in a big bag of treats for your dad's new shirt - sometimes the ladies like to have chocolates.....
That Sharkie gonna be upset when she moves into is bed.....OOOHHH that's it let "Sneezie" play with Sharkie's old toys..she'll be pooped out from all that play....
XXooXXoooXXOoo
Ciao caro Deetzy!
Awwww, that l'il kitty is a cutie patootie, Deetzy. You are truly a good samAIREritan for rescuing her. She probably thinks you're her big brother now!!
La mia ragazza is on the floor laughing over your mama's idea for the new t-shirt. She says to tell your mama, "Bravo!!!"
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Hi, Deetz!
Glad you can keep her!
You need to take good care of Sneezer and soon she will be like new!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetzy
That is pawsome.
I suwe hope that youw little sneezew makes it wif hew will and youw tendew cawe.
I don't think it would be nice if someone adopted youw Dad..I bet you'd miss him lots
Smoochie kisses
ASTA
Wow Deetzy, how very clever of you to find Sneezer & save her from the cruel outside world.
Do hope she pulls through and enjoys her new home with you.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
Deetz....I hope your kitty makes it! How nice that your mom took your kitty to the vet! maybe the kitty thinks you are her mom!!! take good care of your kitty! I have 3 kitties-they are alot of fun!!
Woof
velcro
look after sneezer deetz she looks like a really good friend, ive overheard my mom and dad talking about maybe me getting a kitty too i will watch your bloggy with interest so i can learn the special techniques of kitty care arf arf!
Hi Deetz,
We luv your new little kitty. In no time she will think she's a dog and that you are her brother!
That's okay, you two are going to have a lot of fun to gether for sure! She's adorable.
We luv the name you gave her too.
Luv,
Riley and Star.
You'll do just fine taking care of Sneezer! Hope she grows stronger and healthier soon.
Have a great weekend!
Oooh Deetz.. your kitty is so so so adorable!!
Hopefully she will grow stronger under your tender loving care.. it's kinda sweet that she follows you around though!!
What a cute name - Sneezer! Awwwwww, she loves you already, Deetz! We hope she gets all better soon!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
AWWW! I hope sneezer stops sneezing and gets better!
SHe is really cute...but it is a good thing she found you and not us....we are just a little anti cat...Love A+A
DEETZ! Hey your new kittie sissy is very cute. You are very clever to rescue her, i'm wagging proud of you buddy. Paws crossed she gets a lot better. Look after her cos yes that means plenty of those crunchy litter logs but also kittie sibs are kind of good company but don't tell that to everybloggie.
Wiry loves and kissies Eric xxx
Sneezer is a cutie! We hope she's all better very soon! We like your mom's idea for the T-shirt! BTW, I wonder if Sneezer knows how lucky she is that she's still alive after being carried home in the jaws of death! You must be a lot more gentle than WE are, Deetzy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
we sure hope that Sneezer will be okay. we want her to get well and live with you and be happy!
that's a funny t-shirt for your dad. hee hee!
woofs.
Deetz...how is your kitty?? Did she make it thru the long weekend?? Mom and i sure hope so. We know she was sick! We hope you took care of her!!
Woof
Velcro
Oh... I'm so glad you're taking good care of your kitty. I hope she'll be ok soon..
~ Bae
Post a Comment