NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Look What I Found!!!!!

Lookie, Lookie, what I found




Can I keep it, mum, can I, can I?

(Deetz came carrying home this little kitten yesterday. I do not know where he got it, or where its mother is, and it is sickly. Taking a trip to vet today for kitten)

Look What my Daddy Found

My daddy helped with a rodeo school this past weekend and borrowed mum's camera.
Ummmmm.......the girl in the picture is not my mum.
Daddy had some explain'n too do.
(He told mum she was from France and wanted a picture taken with a real cowboy) ummm, ummm, yeah right!

I will update you tomorrow on my new squeeky toy (kitten), and whether I get to keep it or not.

Deetzy

22 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope the khytten isn't too sikhkly...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom says she'll have to remember THAT pikhk up line!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You found it, Deetz? And didn't harm it?

You're a rescuer, Deetz! Just like Merci. She rescued Percy.

Congratulations. You might have saved that kitten's life. We hope it isn't too sickly and perhaps Deetz will have a new friend to play with.

Dexter said...

Good luck with your new kitten.

I bigified that photo of your dad and that france gal. Yeah, she looks like she is from France, but tell your dad that next time he should leave enough space for a mastiff between him and those foreign ladies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Thor and Jack said...

Oh Deetz!
So nice you take that kitten to your home. Hope he gets well soon!

xoxo
Thor

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mango is too funny - we are sure he isn't going to get to keep what he found:) Hope the kitty will be OK, and wasn't Deetz so sweet to bring it home to Mom to help.

Woos, the OP Pack

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

How sweet...You rescued the kitty...

I hope it gets better & you can keep him...

Abby xxxooo

Lacy said...

w00fs Deetzy, u mite have saved that kittys life...me is just wondering what sharkie will do wiff it...

b safe,
~rocky~

Asta said...

Deetzy
I hope you get to keep youw new toy (and she gets well..what a cutie..you must pwomise not to squeeze hew like a stuffie though)
And as fow youw Dad..he can't keep hew..youw Momma is soo much bettew!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Astrid Keel said...

Deetzy, I hope you get to keep your toy! looks like super fun to me!

And I hope you get to keep your Daddy too... cause if my momster saw that picture, Daddy would have 2 minutes to do some 'splaining before he got a stiletto boot on his pooter!

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy, did you bring home the kitty so that your mom could take him to the vetty? we hope he's gonna be okay. and we hope you can keep him. that would be cook to have a kitty friend. we're not saying anything about your dad's friend.

woofs

Inky and Molly said...

We are DYING to have a Kitty Kat. We've been asking mum and dad for months to get us one. Even our deep groans of desire don't seem to convince them.
Molly had the opportunity of her lifetime yesterday. She slipped out of our front yard and pushed through the neighbours gate to see the ginger cat in their front yard. She got within an inch of the Kitty Kat, then the feline tried to lash out at Mongs. I, Inky, was crying and crying so much because I wanted to join the party but had missed my opportunity to slip out with Mongs.
Damn it....
We really hope you get to keep it. What better toy is there?

Gus said...

Deetzy....you are such asweet doggie to bring that kitty home. We hope he/she recovers. And we guess we hope your mom lets you keep it. And we know what muzzer would say about that girl from France! Hope your mom watches her language a bit better.

gussie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
You and your dad had a "finding" day!
I hope the kitty will be ok!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Faya said...

Deetz !
It is a CAT !!!! You cannot have a cat...hiiiiii.......ok, if you like it....and ok it looks so cute but it is a CAT!!!
Kisses, Faya

Moco said...

We think that you are one caring and careful pup to bring that kittie home.
Your dad is probably in the dog house right now.

Deefor said...

I've been trying to catch one of those for a while. Hope you can keep it and I hope it's OK.

Deefor

i said...

Deetzy, you have a heart of gold! Glad you rescued the kitty. Hope the kitty is ok though. What a cutie!

The Airechicks said...

Deetz:

What a LUCKY kitten - she must have need help and you being you found her and brought her to Mom to fix... Airezen on the way for kitty - hope she gets to feeling better & maybe you've have a new sibling....

You need to have a "COME TO DEETZ" meeting with Dad - he should only be taking pics with women from France if Mom is there taking the pic ....

We have a "GREAT" idea - why don't you tell Dad you need to have your picture taken with FAYA - she speaks french too...

XXooXXOooXXxooo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Mom told me you found a stuffie outside and brought it home! Wow, Deetz, will you get to keep it? What will you name it? Please don't pull the stuffing out of this one, ok? Well, your mom said you were real gently with this one, so maybe you really are sorta like Mother Hubbard. Now you can pretend you are playing with me when you play with your new friend!
--JB

Pedro said...

Deetz,

My mom found one of those squeeky toy kittens too and it's cost her about $165 so far. I hope you don't regret bringing that furball home! Kittens are a pain in the butt and they have razor sharp teeth and claws! They also have a way of making the humans fall in love with them so they don't leave... I hope your kitty feels better!

Pedro

Joe Stains said...

Uh Oh I hope your Dad is not in too much trouble. I also hope your new squeeky has a good vet visit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Deetzy,
Wow! You rescued a little kitty and didn't even hurt it. We hope that its' vet visit went OK. That kinda makes you a HERO.
Our dad say he often follows in the footsteps of real cowboys like your dad that have big metal belt buckles like your dad has. Our dad says it's usually when going through security at the airports that he's behind them #$%@&!.
Our dad sez he used to use that "real cowboy" line on all the french girls that he met on the beaches of Nice in France whenever the "Navy jet pilot" line wouldn't work for him. Your mom probably thinks that the picture would've been better if they were on opposite sides of a Brahma Bull.
Good luck with your kitty; hope it works out the way you want it to.
- TBH&K

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"