NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kitty Sitting!!!!


I thought having my own pet kitty would be alot of fun, but it's alot of work!


I don't know what Deetz was thinking bringing this 20 clawed creature home!


Surely the lil kitty, Sneezer, will get bigger so we can play together soon.


Until then I will just have to wait.


and wait somemore!

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And woo thought Sharkie was bad....


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sneezer will grow, Deetz. Play gently but have fun while Sneezer's small too.

Gus said...

Wooooo...the kittie will get big, and you must watch out for those claws!

gussie

Dexter said...

I saw a kitty at the beauty parlor yesterday. I went all AR AR AR cracker dog at it and it just stared at me which was a little scary.

Hope your new friend doesn't become top dog, er, cat in the house. You were there first, right?

Slobbers,
mango

Astrid Keel said...

I also saw a cat too recently and it stared at me and went HIIIISSS like a snake! I hope your little fur ball does not have such a horrible temper! BOL!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Deetz, I thought what was going on at my house was bad. I hear you are eating kitty food and playing with kitty litter! What is going on over there?
Kitty is sooooo small. You will have to wait a long time till you get to play with her for real. But she sure is cute, isn't she?
--JB

doyle and mollie said...

patience is a virtue and we know it will be well worth your time - sneezer is a cutie

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TWENTY claws...Oh my...Watch that cute snozola Deetz...

Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
It is not easy... but worth it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

You are doing a great job so far, Deetzy! Be patient, she'll grow up soon!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Glad to see your Kitty is going well Deetzy - she'll play lots with you soon - til then be gentle & patient.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Duke said...

Sneezer looks so little next to you, Deetz, but she'll grow soon enough!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sneezer - she will grow and then you will wish she were little again. She is awfully cute.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Joe Stains said...

Well, enjoy her when she is that tiny, she will be a big C-A-T soon enough!

Bae Bae said...

I hope kitty grows up soon

~ Bae

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -

Kitty sure is small but she is cute. Mama says watch out for the claws. She was clawed in the mouth by a cat and ended up with a fat lip for a week.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

jack said...

nice blog.. liked it very much....can someone give me some other related blog address..???ne ways appreciated..!!!
holistic dog foods

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"