NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (Old Baby Pictures)







(Lil Gizmo is in these pictures too. Wow, it is good to see him again. I wish he was still with us!)

Look how lil I was.........I am the lil black and brown doggie.

Deetzy

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were such a little khutie...

And woo still are!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Moco said...

You were and always will be a cutie. Good to see Gizmo, also.

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

You were such a CUTE pup. And you still are cute of course, and very handsome I might add. Thanks for showing us these old pictures!

I hope you have a grrrrEAT day,

Sparky

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What awesome pictures of you Deetz! What smooth furs you have!

Smileys!
Dory

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a fun treat to see these baby pics!!! Thanks for sharing.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Black and Tans. said...

Lovely baby photos of you all. Something to treasure always.

Molly, Taffy and MOnty

Deefor said...

Love the photos and I love seeing Gizmo again. He was all heart. You are like 2 different doggies-- the puppy you and the curly shaggy adult you. Are you sure that's not a picture of some other pup?

tula monstah said...

i LUV baby photos!hey Deetz you were just a little guy...furry cute!

toodles,
tula

Duke said...

You were such an adorable puppy, Deetz! How nice to see Gizmo too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

You were sooo adorable & you still are...

It's sooo great to see Gizmo...

Abby xxxooo

Agatha and Archie said...

Oohhh you were sooo adorable !!and it is lovely to see Gizmo in these pictures!
Love A+A

Inky and Molly said...

Very gazobblable, mum says!

Dexter said...

Nice to see little Gizmo again. What a good teacher he was for you.

Of course also always love to see baby pictures.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Happy memories!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

Everydog's so cute. :)

It's nice to see Gizmo again in the photos

~ Bae

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetzy...you were such a little puppers...and it was so good to see little Gizmo again...

Hope ur havin' a fabbers day, sweet boy!!!!

Love and kisses..

Laciegirlie

i said...

You were such a little cutie, Deetzy! Now you are such a handsome boy! It's nice to see Gizmo again. Sure miss him.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You were a very cute baby! You looked small back then just like I still am!
Mom is trying to visit a few blogs and we came to yours first....happy Friday to you!
--JB

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"