
Its just me, mum, beggin for a snackie!

When I come down from my "sitting like a bear" position...
my right ear stays standing...pretty cool, uh?

This picture is of my stuffies that a Shark attacked.
The brown thing is what is left of my Squiggly dog that Beasley gave to me and the green thing used to be a frog that my best kitty friend, JB, gave me.
Its a sad day for these stuffies.

I didn't do it, I swear I didn't.........




17 comments:
Between the shark and the grizzley bear I am surprised there are any bits of those stuffies left at all.
Slobbers,
Mango
Once again, that Mango is just SOOOOOO smart!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo make a khute grrrrrrizzly bear!
We love the grizzly bear look too. But we can't figure out how you do the ear thing.
gussie
Hopefully you scored BUNCHES of treats with that Griz look!!!
Oops - stuffies are never long for our place either....
Cute ears - how'd you learn to do that???
XXoooXXoo
Whoah....look at all those stuffy leftovers...Hope you got some squeakies out!! That is the funnest part for me!
Smileys!
Dory
hahahah of course you didn't...hahahaha
Kisses, Faya
Deetzy
It's a mazing how stuffies pewiodically self destwuct. I'm suwe shawk=y had nothing to do wif it. It happens at my house all the time too, and I'm an only doggie
smoochie kisses
ASTa
pee ess..I love youw beaw sitting position and youw eaw sticking up..it's vewy dashing
Hi Deetz
The stuffies in our house lead hectic lives and are always sporting war wounds, obviously a global problem!
Molly and Taffy
Hi, Deetzy...
Oh My...You need to finda good hiding place for your Stuffies...
I love your "Sitting Like a Bear" Pose...Does that get you alot of treats??
Hey...Stop by...I gave you an Award...
Abby xxxooo
Yep, Deetz, we have a lot of pieces of stuffies here too. Wonder if there is a place to send pieces and get back a new stuffie?
Tail wags, the OP Pack
The stuffy fairy might come for the stuffies???
Your bear position is very convincing. Our friend Winnie can do a similar stunt, only she looks more like a squirrel when she does it, with her curly tail and all...
Monga aka Molly can impersonate a land-dwelling Dugong pretty well which one day we should blog about for the world to see...
Airedales are just soooo talented...
High Five!
INKY and Molly
Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -
HA! HA! HA! HA! Mama and I (Hershey) had a good laugh about your stuffies. Right now I have two ducks that I took the feet, wings and beak off. I love carrying them around.
Have a good weekend. We like how your ear stands up.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi Deetz!
You look so cute posing like a grizzly bear!
Sorry about your stuffies! Keep it safely!
Thor
w00fs, me thinks u cute too, and bad sharkie messin up u stuffies...
b safe,
~rocky~
You're looking kinda guilty to us, Sharky! Are you SURE you didn't have anything to do with the murder of Deetz's toys?!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Yes, Sharky looks guilty!
I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You DO look like a grizzly bear!!!
But I am so sad to see that green frog.....I think Sharkie is not showing a very innocent face!
--JB
Post a Comment