
Dad was mowing the lawn and Sharkie and I heard some noises coming from the cornfields, so of course, we had to go and check it out.
Next thing we knew, we were hanging upside down in a net, trapped.... with no escape.

Its true, mom...They had barbacue sauce and everything.
I think we were going to be dinner.
I think they probed my foot and put a tracking device in there...

Look at the special alien spices they sprinkled in my furs, mom?
...Deetzy, those are sticky balls in your furs, not alien spices.....mom

Really, mom, Deetz is telling the truth.
We were captured and thought we would never make it home again.

I'll show you mom, with this milk jug...
I chewed through the aliens net and ripped it to shreds and Sharkie helped...
While the aliens were not looking, we crawled on our bellies, through the sunflower fields and the cornfields, until we were out of sight.

AND that is how we escaped!
Thats why we were gone from home for so long. We were captured by aliens!!!
So don't go in the cornfields, okay?
Cuz I don't know what we would do without our mom.

I am stickin close to you mom....those aliens are scary!

ummmm, our Mom didn't believe that story either!
My daddy got into trouble too.....In so much trouble that we are guessing...he is not getting any snackies for like EVER!!!!!!
(Deetz's mom here. We had quite the scare Friday when Sharkie and Deetz came up missing and had been missing for 5 hours. YES, 5 hours. While I was out searching, they came home on their own.
Their daddy then loaded them up and went searching for me, since I was now missing.....It is not funny...but then again it is....
First, the poor man is worried sick because he cannot find Deetz and Sharkie
Then, he cannot find his woman.
All is well now, our family is together and safe!




26 comments:
Five hours is a super long time. Everybody must have been frantic.
I thought I told you no more adventures like that, little dude. Sheesh! On the other hand, I have heard that aliens tend to like corn fields.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi, Deetzy & Sharkie...
OK...So stay out of the cornfields...Aliens are scary..
And, stay home so your Mom doesn't get lost again...OK???
Please!!!!
Abby xxxooo
UMMM>..how did you guys get out. Just Askin because we are still exploring our options
gussie n teka
Oh no!
Woo two didn't do THAT?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are laughing at your tale, but we know how scared your Mom must have been. We know all about those sticky balls too. Mom hates it when we get them stuck in our fur, but she torments us by picking them out one by one.
Next time tell Dad to behave better - is he the one responsible for letting you get out?
Tail wags, the OP Pack
I gotsa say.... I laughed a little when your daddy panicked about not finding his woman!
I totally belive you guys' cornfield story... I mean, what other logical reason could there be for you guys disapearing for 5 hours??!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, -
OOPS, seriously, that was a scary thing to put the mom through. We know how worried moms can be. Our mom wouldn't have let us even utter "aliens' in explaining our absence. Anyway, Homer and Jubal are the only two of us that actually disappear for any length of time and mom knows where Jubal goes cuz he always comes back dripping wet. We're not sure where Homer goes but the FooFoos in the next house over are barking the whole time he's gone. OBTW: Tell your mom that the entire post story wasn't at all funny; it was hysterical.
- TBH&K
yeah, mum says cornfields are scary, she's seen movies about them. We don't know much about corn, only that it clogs up your guts and that it can kill you (like young Molly nearly had to find out) so that's reason enough to stay out.
%hrs!! Geeze, you got a good innings there...Ah Deetzy Boy, you do us Airedales proud!
Qhoa Deez...ALIENS??? Howvery cool..Next time tho, let them come to you...Worrying the parents is NEVER a good idea!
Smileys!
Dory
Glad to know everyone is safe at home!
Sounds scary!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Yikes, alien attack! I hope you and Sharkie are alright...to be away for 5 hours must be very scary! Glad to hear that everybody's alright in the end...=)
Scottie
Aliens sound scary! Definitely stay close to home in the future and then Daddy won't get into trouble either!
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Oh dear. that sounds very scary. You 2 should stick close to your hoomans now.
I dont think your dad will like it if your mom get aducted by aliens too
~ Bae
Hmmmm you two sound exactly like Lucy & Willow who have been know to disappear for hours too.
It's pretty scary for humans when we go on adventures.
We're glad you and your mum are all safe at home again.
tailwags
Noah
It was aliens for sure. We are so into believing you.
Five hours is a LONG TIME! Thank doG you're all safe and sound at home!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
wow, Deetzy and Sharkie, what were you kiddos doing for FIVE hours? where did you go? what did you do? we're so glad that you are safe at home now. our mom would be frantic insane if we were missing for that long. we're just glad your mom didn't call the FBI to look for you.
woofs.
Oh no, not again... You guys should never ever do that ever again because you make your hoomies have heart attack. I am glad everybody is found & back home again.
Smoochies,
Saggy Gold Dancer
Hi Deetz,
It's Star's birthday and we are going to party all week! So come on over and join the fun!
My mommie thinks you are adogable!
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Oh no, that is a scary story! I believe your story....not sure why your mom did not believe it. I like the way the spices look in your furs.....but how scary to almost be bbq'd!
Are you sure it is safe for me to come up and play with you in the corn fields? I think I am scared of aliens!
--JB
Sexy Deetzy Boy...you must stopp giving your hoomans scary heart attacks like that....Mommy's get VERY upset when the babes go missing! WE suggest trying to get permission first and if you want attention, pass some stinky gas or something dude! Poor Mummy! Deetzy, you and Sharkey gotta behave please! We love ya! The Griffindales!
I was wondering where this tale was headed! At least there was no mention of probes. :)
Sorry for the scare!
Eeekkk Aliens. Ahh so thats how those mysterious crop circles in the cornfields are made..by doggies! I gotta try that. You two better not do it again though.Stay safe.
Wiry wags and kisses Eric xx
Hi you guys! Sure have missed you! So glad you and your mom are home safe and sound. Please don't go missing again. I'll take your word for it, I'll stay out of cornfields.
Have a good weekend now!
What a scary story, Deetz and Sharkie. I don't think it's a very good idea to go exploring in the cornfields anymore seeing as aliens are hiding there. Glad you made it home safe - they could have kidnapped you to outer space!
xo
Chef
Hoo boy Arch is freaked out now..says he won't go outside anymore....oh brother..Love A+A
Post a Comment