




By Sharkie
P.S. Deetz had to stay home with Uncle Dan cuz he gets nervous at the rodeos.
I know this is supposed to be a WORDLESS Wednesday...but, me, WORDLESS..I think not.
MY parents forgot me Friday night when they left the rodeo grounds. Mum thought dad had me, and dad thought mom had me....I was all alone! Forgotten! I found my daddy's truck at the rodeo grounds and jumped in the back and decided a nice under-the-stars sleep was in order. Figured they would figure out they forgot me sooner or later. Which....They did! Daddy came back and gotta me and told me what a great boy I was to find our truck and stay there.
Daddy knew if I was not there, he could never go home to mum again, or she would have killed him! She wasn't kidd'n either.
Deetz I am sure will post something about that later.
Paw huggies and cow chasin dreams to you all
Sharkie




29 comments:
WOW!
Just think how much Deetzy would have missed woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
WOW...what a fun/scary adventure. Lucky you are so very smart!!
Smileys!
Dory
Oh my goodness! We don't see you for a while and the first thing back is a scary story. At least it has a happy ending, huh?
Slobbers,
Mango
What a smart boy you were to find your dad's truck. Glad you were safe.
Your friend,
Niamh
Shawkie
Thank Dog you'we so smawt.
That must have been scaiwy.
I'm glad Deetzy was safe at home.
Those howsies awe bootiful, but I might be newvous awound them too. They'we hooge
smoochie kisses
ASTA
You are one super smart pooch. I don't think Foley would like being around the horses either. He hardly likes to leave the house.
Thank goodness you found your daddy's truck, Sharkie! WHEW!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We sure are glad you knew which truck was your daddy's, Sharkie! You are soooooo smart! I bet Deetz is secretly glad you came home with your daddy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Sharkie you are a very wise boy. Well done for finding your Daddy's truck and staying there.
The photos of the rodeo are fabulous.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
Sharkie...we never knew you were so smart. And a good dog too! We are glad to hear from all of you, and glad you are safe
gussie
Crikey Sharkie, that is too scary. Thank goodness you're one clever boy.
Noah x
They forgot you? Good thing you're an intelligent doggie.
Hi, Sharkie...
I'm glad you found your Dad's truck...
I love the pictures of the horses...
Abby xxxooo
Hi, Sharkie!
Glad you did that!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Sharkie, you are so smart! Glad you got on to dad's truck safely.
we are so happy to read that you got back to your daddy's truck, smarty Deetz :) and mommy loves this post's pictures
Maltese paws
S&C
Oh no, that is just awful!!! You were so smart to find that truck and wait. Glad they found you safe and sound. Dietz will surely have something to say about this.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hi Sharkie
It's good you knew where to wait. I hope you had fun at the rodeo and stayed away from the yummy horse poop.
Deefor
That looks like so much fun and those horsies are beautiful!!
Love,
janie
Yikes. That sure is scary,Sharkie. You're one smart dude, that's for sure. Thank goodness you found the truck and were safe. Can't wait to hear what Deetz thinks about all this.
xox
Chef
Oh Sharkie, you are such a clever boy to find your dad's truck and stayed there till he came back for you!! (Hershey claims that Border Collies are real smart and she said it with a smug look... LOL). Anyhow, we are glad all ended well..
Hi, Sharkie -
We are impressed - you are one smart dog! Mama keeps saying that dogs are smarter than humans.
Have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. Hi to Deetz and your family.
hi Sharkie, what a good boy you are. we're so glad that you got into your dad's truck and then he came back and found you. thank dogness you are safe!
woofs.
OMD! How could your pawrents forget you! That is crazy!
Yo Shark...wow...we're um cough...NOT THAT SMART...no way, no how...
You rock, Sharkie!!!!
Hugs to Deetzy...
Scruffman
Nice to hear from you Sharkie.
I'm glad you're clever to stay at your daddy's truck..
~ Bae
Thanks for your woofs about our pictures, Deetz :)
we hope to read an update from you soon .. we miss ya buddy
Maltese paws
Sharkie,
I'm so impressed! You're smart and tough, Sharkie man!
I would have wandering away until I completely lost!
What a lost and found touching story!
Little brothers.....what are we to do, Deetz? I miss you!
--JB
Post a Comment