
Where is my nose?

Here it is!!!
I posted those pics above for your viewing pleasure.
I hope you enjoyed them.
My mum is needing some major vacation, which means we will not be able to come and visit your blogs for about a week or so.
We won't be able to even do any posts....It is very sad.
I want to apologize for my humans busy-ness and let everyone know that we are trying
very hard to come and see all of you.
We feel bad when we cannot come and see your faces and hear all about your adventures, especially when YOU take the time to come and see me.
I even have some new friends that I have not been able to go and visit or even
list them in my friends list on the right.
If I have not made it to your bloggie, please know you are in my thoughts and I see
your cutey face in my head everyday and please do not think I am ignoring you.
PLUS, my mum's camera is all messed up, so no new fantastic photo's to post and let me tell you, she has missed some great shots of me sleeping!
PAW HUGS to all of you! PAW POWER to all that need it! SLOBBERY KISSES to all the humans that help us furries blog!
Deetzy and Family




36 comments:
Hi, Deetzy...
I know what you mean...My Mom says is is busy lots of times, too...
Don't worry we'll all be here when you can stop by & say Hi...
I loved your Nose Hide-N-Seek Game...
Abby xxxooo
Too bad life has to be busy but we know all about how that goes. Give your Mom a kiss and tell her we will all still be here when she finds time.
Woos, the OP Pack
We'll miss you, Deetzy, but we certainly understand! Be good for you mom and we'll see you when you get back! Be safe and have fun!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
You and your mom have a great vacation. Relax and play together.
Enjoy your much-needed vacation, Deetz! Check in when you get back if you have time! We know how busy the summer can get!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Fear not my furiends!
Enjoy your time off!
We'll be here...
AND
Looking furward to your return!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
w00fs Deetz...sumtimes hoomans just gotta take time fur theirselves...they does sooo much fur us...and we cood never furgit our friends..
b safe,
~rocky~
No problemo Deetz! I understand the buzy human thing. Mommy gets real busy doing other stuff sometimes too!
Happy Vacation we'll be thinking of you too!!
Relaxing Smileys!
Dory
Deetz!
Our humans are so busy all the time! They need to take some lessons from us on relaxing. A good game of fetch or a stretch out in the sun would do them some good. I hope your mom gets to do those things next week!
Pedro
Yay for vacations!
We hope your Mum has a fantastic break and look forward to reading about your adventures when you have time to blog again.
Be good.
Molly and Taffy xx
Dawling Deetzy
We undewstand..we'we having the same pwoblem..I aways feel bad when I don't get to visit and leave notes fow evewyone, but sometimes it's impossible. I love you!!!!!! and think of you even when we can't leave messages.
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz. I know that problem too. Never catching up,feeling upset cos there is no time to visit. It's sad, but life I guess. Don't worry. I think of you and hope you and Sharky are behaving and not escaping! And the mystery of the lookelike puppies up the road.... come back and tell us when you have time but next week have a great time you and your Mom!! Relax and enjoy each others company.
Wiry loves and kisses, Eric xxxx
Deetzy,not to worry..we are all in the same boat!! We love you!! Love A+A
Hi, Deetz!
Don't worry! I hope your mom enjoys her vacation!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Gees Deetz,
Just when we are coming out of hibernation you're off and away. Well, believe us, we know what it's like to get behind and be busy (Radar. Where's Radar?). We had that y'all get relaxed and regenerated and come back better than ever.
- the Bumpass Hounds and Kitties
Hope your mom gets to relax and enjoy her vacation. Have fun.
Deefor
hey Deetzy, we are just happy to hear from you and know that all is good with you. we hope your mom will spend lots of time with you when she is on vacation and we'll just see you when we see you. you have fun. that's the most important thing.
woofs.
Hey Little Deetz.
Thanks for showing us your face. Yuh, moms can get very busy. Blogging is second. First is paying lots of attention to YOU.
Slobbers,
Mango
Ciao Deetzy!
Summer is for vacations, so I hope your mama takes some time off to relax and have some fun. Of course, how could she NOT have fun with you and Sharky around to keep her entertained!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Dont you worry matie. We all get busy now and again. D & B are very busy at the moment too so we totally understand.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Hi, Deetz -
We know what it's like to have no camera. Our digital camera is doing weird things too. When you get a chance you can see our last post - then you'll see what we mean.
Kaci has been visiting so we have been really busy too. Mama visits two or different blogs just to keep up with everyone. It's hard when she is working full time and going to school part time.
We love your nose picture.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
oh we know EXACTLY how you feel Deetzy :( at least you have updated pictures to share =) thanks for that, and we do understand - no worries. We also can't blog at this period (at least not with new pictures and videos)
we TOTALLY LOVE these two pictures of you .. it put a smile on our faces :) thanks for sharing
S&C
I hope your mom has a great vacation and plenty of rest. Thanks for the news you've posted on Clint. We are still working to raise money for his other hip. I hope you'll get a vacation too!
love & wags,
River
Hap-pee belated birthday and happy vacay to your mom!
Hehe, my mom quits saying busy 'cause we don't buy it no more.
Deetz, please don't feel bad, paw hugs to you too.
Please go visit and clap your paws cheering up for Snowy&Crystal 3 years blogging, http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/
thanks pal.
Its ok, we miss you too and understand when the moms get busy!!
Hope you and your mom have some happy time off. We'll all be thinking of you and waiting for you when you come back. Enjoy your summer.
xox
Chef
We are always glad to see you when ever possible. The crazy old bat isn't very good about helping me with my blog either.
Hi Deetz,
Hope that your mom enjoys her well-deserved vacation.. will you and Sharkie be joining her??
We love your cutie pie face and will miss you.
We'll miss you Deetzy & Sharkie! By the way, Happy Belated Barkday!
Smoochies,
Solid Gold Momma
I miss you too, Deetz. My mom has been busy too. But you got to spend some time with your mum home over this last week, right? So that must have been good, as long as you got lots of snackies too!
--JB
Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!
Smoochies,
"Famous" Solid Gold Actress
Hey Deetz, hope you Mom is enjoying her vacation. I really hope that she is spending oodles of time with you and giving you (ok, and sharkie too) lots of treats.
Your pal,
Kirby
Hey Deetz!
We think there´s no one out there who understands you better than us. We´ve been gone for a YEAR! Imagine how bad we must have felt... :( But we´re trying to blog again. At least once a month because our humans are no less busier. But we really missed you and all our pals. We couldn´t stand being gone.
It´s really nice seeing your face again!
Sniffs and kisses,
Maya and Kena
We feel your pain. It's been so long since our girl had enough time to help us visit our friends!
Post a Comment