NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm 2 years old today!!!


This was me when I was just a wee baby



This was me when I was about 3 months old




This was me when I was about 6 months old with my big brother Gizmo, who has since crossed over the bridge.



This is me when I was a whole 1 years old


This is me at almost 2 years old.

Wow, I wonder what I will look like when I am 3 years old?
I hope my pawents have not forgotten my birthday!
Mum didn't say anything this morning...no "Happy Birthday Deetzy Boy"...nothing.

My friends Maggie & Mitch remembered, so surely my mum remembered too. I bet she is planning a surprise
birthday party with cake & Ice Cream and lots of toys......

43 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

OMG! Deetz! You are 2 years old today?? Happy birthday to you! I bet your mum is just playing and really has something super duper big planned for you.
But hey, wait a minute! My mom did not plan a party for me when I turned 9! Well, I think your mum will remember and you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure that Sharkie does not steal all your presents and snackies, ok?
--JB

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILES DEETZ!!!!1

Dory

Kimberly said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay - HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY TO YOU DEETZY BOY.. I'M SOWWY'S TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR OLDER BROTHER THAT CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.
YOU'RE ONE GOOD LOOKIN' DOGGIE AND YOU'VE GROWN A LOTS.. CANT WAIT TIL UR 3 :) ..

WOOFS
BELL

Hollie and Janie said...

You were such an adorable pup!! I hope you have the most awesome birthday!!
Love,
Janie

Duke said...

Moms never forget their furkids birthdays, Deetz! NEVER!
We're smelling that aroma of Deetz's cake coming out of the oven right now and may you have ice cream plopped on top of it! Happy birthday, Deetz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Deetzy Boy...
Happy Barkday to you...

I was singing...Did you hear me??

I hope you get lots of cake & ice cream & toys & snuggles & a big steak & some great liver treats...

I hope it's the best Barkday ever...

Abby xxxooo

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetzy mate,
Let us be the first from Oz to wish you a very happy 2nd barkday.
We hope you have the bestest day and we're sure your mum didn't forget. She probably has a big surprise planned for you......unlike our pinky who always forgets......sigh.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi Sweetie!
A very very 2nd Happy Barkday to you.
Am sure mum hasn't forgotten, she's just teasing you.
Love, pats & pets
Blue

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know she wouldn't furget woo!

Happy Barkday!

I'm sure your mom and Sharky have lots of fun planned!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Niamh said...

Happy Birthday Deetz!! Congratulations on being a big 2 year old. I hope you get to stuff yourself with cake and ice cream!

Your friend,
Niamh

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday, Dietz. We are sure no one has forgotten your birthday - just be patient until Mom gets home.

And when you are three, you will be even cuter than you already are.

Woos, TD and Phantom

Casper and pals said...

Happy 2nd Barkday!!

Eric said...

Deetz. Moms never forget Deetz. I know you will have a fabberdabberdoo day full of all you wish for. Happy barkday from across the big pee- sending you oodle os love and kissies. Eric xxxxx

The Black and Tans. said...

Happy Barkday Deetz. We are sure your Mum will come home carrying a HUGE birthday cake and goodies for you.

Have a super day.

Molly and Taffy

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sure she's planning something. She wouldn't forget you. Would she? Nooooooo!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Deetz!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to youuuu
Happy Birthday, Dear Deetzy,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!

We hope you heard us howling all the way from Connecticut for you to have a great birthday.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Liffey said...

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
appy birthday dear Deetz
Happy birthday to you

Liffey's licks to you

doyle and mollie said...

hoping you get loads of ice cream deetz

Hero said...

Happy birthday, Deetz!!! You get more handsome every year!

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Deetz!
I am sure you had a pawesome day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Inky and Molly said...

A big happy birthday from the girls Down Under!!! Mwah

Faya said...

Happy Birthday my sweet Deetz ! I hope you will have a lot of surprises like ice-cream, birthday cake, champagne.....
Kisses, Faya & Dyos

The Animal Doctor said...

Happy Birthday Deetzy! We hope its going to be a great birthday party, dont forget to tell us all about it!

lovelots, Moymoy

hkairedalespack said...

Happy second Barkday, Deetz! Loved the photos of you growing up.
Hugs, Miley

Moco said...

Happy Birthday to you. Looking forward to your next one.

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday little Deetz! Wow! Two years went by fast, huh? You are a big dog now for sure.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lucia said...

Ciao bello Deetzy!!

Buon compleanno, il mio amico!! I'm a little late stopping by, but I hope your day was filled with friends, treats, fun and lots of torta and gelato. Mmmmm ... torta and gelato ........... mmmmmm...

Tanti baci!!
Lucia

Princess Patches said...

Happy, happy birthday, Deetzy! Sorry we're so late! Once again, you can blame our personal secretary (aka Mom). We hope you had a really great day with lots of treats and toys!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Deefor said...

Happy Barkday Deetz! I'm sure your mom will read your bloggie and remember. I love your baby pictures (and Gonzo). You are really getting big!

Deefor

Agatha and Archie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! a whole two years old!!!!!!! How cute were you as a baby!!!! Love and kisses A+A

River said...

Happy Birthday, Deetzy! I hope you had a great day.

love & wags,
River

the many Bs said...

happy birthday, Deetzy! we know we are late, but we were on a road trip. did you know that you and Brody have the same birthday? Brody is 3 years old now. we wonder if you will look like Brody when you are 3. that would be FUNNY!

woofs.

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Deetz!
You were so cute and you are so handsome today!
Hope you had a great celebration, with lots of toys and ice cream!

xoxo,
Thor

Sherry said...

Two! My mom says Airedales get a brain when they turn two. Did it happen?
Miro, 5 mths
Alanis, 8 yrs--I don't remember.

Joe Stains said...

omdog! HAPPY BARKDAY I can't believe you are TWO!!

i said...

Happy belated barkday, Deetzy! Look at how handsome you have grown!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hope you had a wonderful 2nd Barkday Deetzy Boy!!
You were one cute pup and now you have grown into a handsome young man!
Also, we wantd to say THANK YOU for the words you left on my bloggy when we lost Baby Chloe. We are thankful for your friendship and bless your kind hearts.

Southbaygirl said...

Happy belated birthday Deetz! Mom and I sure hope you had a pawesome birthday!!!

Woof

velcro

Pedro said...

Oh happy birthday Deetz! I'm sure your parents would never forget such an important day!

Pedro

Lenny said...

I'm a little late but Happy birthday Deetz! I hope it was pawesome!

Your friend, Lenny

Paint Girl said...

Deetz, I am so sorry I have missed your Birthday! So Happy Belated Birthday to you! You are getting so big, and beautiful!!

Snowy and Crystal said...

we wish you a very happy belated birthday Deetzy :)

Chef said...

OMG. I missed your special 2nd birthday. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DEETZYBOY. Don't worry, you won't look much different at three years old. I'm turning 3 next week and I look the same as I did at 2, except for maybe a little more muscle.

Hope you had a great celebration.

xox
Chef

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"