oooh...we had some sky similar to that last Friday. Me and Teka went to the wine cellar. That is our storm room. We had a great time. (hic) Muzzer says that is not the object of using it as a storm room. But it does make it less scarey.
Santa vacca, that is some serious weather! I hope you and Sharkie didn't get too nervous or edgy because of it. And as for the vet visit, when I went to see mine last month, would you believe it, a lady drove up with two alpacas in her truck, and a man walked in with a sheep! I was so stunned that I forgot to bark!
Eeek, those sky pics are very very scary. Were you going to hide in the closet? I sure would! My mom says to tell your mum she will call her when she can. My mean psycho ex-step-daddy is not playing with a full deck, that's fur sure. --JB
holy dog pie... I'd be scared if those dark things in the sky started to make banging sounds.. I hate that... I just signed your guest book, accidentally posted 2 of them 1 with a picture and 1 with out.. OOPSIE.. CALL ME DITZY LOL
It was terrible here too; the sky was perfectly calm (before it really started) and I was going to check the weather when my mother at the store called and said she heard on the radio that there had been a funnel cloud sighted down the road from us.
Huggs and furry headbutts, Lily and the Feline Five
Those clouds look really scary. We have had rain on and off all month. Now the weathermen are saying that we have had so much rain that the state of Connecticut was under a flood watch and a flood warning in other parts of the state. Yikes!
Thank you for the comments on Bailey. We know that Gizmo and Bosco are taking good care of him. The day Bailey had to go to heaven was hard for Mama because it was her Mom's birthday and Grandma has been gone for seven years.
31 comments:
Vet visit is nothing compared to that scary sky! Yikes!
Slobbers,
Mango
oooh...we had some sky similar to that last Friday. Me and Teka went to the wine cellar. That is our storm room. We had a great time. (hic) Muzzer says that is not the object of using it as a storm room. But it does make it less scarey.
gussied
w00fs, those clouds look bad, heehee me thinks me likes the A04, clouds better..vets is no fun..
b safe,
~rocky~
Crickey what a storm Deetzy. Hope you weren't scared? We had one tonight,wonder if it came from you to me? We had hail with ours too.
Wiry love n kissies, Eric xxxx
Deetzy,
We've been having lots of stowms too..having one wight now, so I couldn't go to my wun..it's black out thewe.
I love you
smoochie kisses
ASTa
That sky looks very threatening! Yikes!
I have been lucky with the weather here. Pure sunshine for over 26 days, which is unheard of in these parts!
I do hope woo still are in Kansas!
Tank woo fur sharing the pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Deetz!
Storms and Vet! Look and sound scary!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I hope that your mom had a wonderful vacation!!
xo
toffee
Those clouds do not look friendly! We had similar clouds and huge rumbles of thunder yesterday.
Hope your Mum had a great time away from work.
MOlly and Taffy xx
Oh jeezus! That sky s frighting!
Smoochies,
Solid Gold "Actress"
That sky looks very scary, Deetzy! We hope your vet visit was nothing serious and we hope your mom had a great vacation!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Deetzy...
That sky looks scary...And, Vet visits are always scary...
Was it just your check up??
I hope you are having a better day...
Oh, Dietz, nasty skies there over the weekend. We got hit last night but luckily no damage.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hi Deetz! Nice to see you, even if it's at the vet's with stormy weather.
See ya!
Joey and Zeke
Your sky looks very scary, Deetz!
We have no problem going into our vets office - until he comes through the door and then we want to leave!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
AWESOME pix! It was horrible here last night; I hope you are all OK!
Love,
Ammy
Ciao Deetzy!
Santa vacca, that is some serious weather! I hope you and Sharkie didn't get too nervous or edgy because of it. And as for the vet visit, when I went to see mine last month, would you believe it, a lady drove up with two alpacas in her truck, and a man walked in with a sheep! I was so stunned that I forgot to bark!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
OMD! Those clouds are scary! I hope the vet gave you a cookie... that's the only good part at the vet!
Oh dear that sky looks like it would make lots of noise.
We sure hope that horsie was ok out there.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Cool photos, but a scarey sky. I don't like thunder.
Hugs, Miley
Those are some nasty looking clouds.
Eeek, those sky pics are very very scary. Were you going to hide in the closet? I sure would!
My mom says to tell your mum she will call her when she can. My mean psycho ex-step-daddy is not playing with a full deck, that's fur sure.
--JB
holy dog pie... I'd be scared if those dark things in the sky started to make banging sounds.. I hate that...
I just signed your guest book, accidentally posted 2 of them 1 with a picture and 1 with out.. OOPSIE.. CALL ME DITZY LOL
BELL
hey Deetzy! thanks for taking the time to come & visit us. that means a lot cuz we know your mom is busy. you are one of our favoritest pals!
that sky looks very scary and the vet visit is not so scary if you can get some treats out of it. was the vetty nice to you?
woofs.
Hi, Deetzy...
That's sooo funny...
I was just about to come by to say Hi, and I saw your comment on my Blog...We must have been missing eachother...
Our Mom's get sooo busy sometimes that they forget we need to catch up with our friends...
My Mom says that's just "Life getting in the way of Life"...
How did your Vet Visit go?? He didn't give you a shot, did he?? My Mom says I have to go get one really soon...
Abby xxxooo
We are getting it now Deetzy....yuck yuck yuck...Love and kisses A+A
Deetzy!
We totally had that same storm front here. Lost our power for almost 2 days. Whew! It was HOT.
Is there any reason why you are tied up INSIDE the house?
Goober love,
Stanley
Is that a funnel cloud?!
It was terrible here too; the sky was perfectly calm (before it really started) and I was going to check the weather when my mother at the store called and said she heard on the radio that there had been a funnel cloud sighted down the road from us.
Huggs and furry headbutts,
Lily and the Feline Five
Happy Father's Day to Deetz's great dad.
Love ya lots.
PS: Do you know that Snowy and Crystal closed their blog?
My heart's broken since then!
Hi, Deetz -
Those clouds look really scary. We have had rain on and off all month. Now the weathermen are saying that we have had so much rain that the state of Connecticut was under a flood watch and a flood warning in other parts of the state. Yikes!
Thank you for the comments on Bailey. We know that Gizmo and Bosco are taking good care of him. The day Bailey had to go to heaven was hard for Mama because it was her Mom's birthday and Grandma has been gone for seven years.
We hope you are having a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Post a Comment