NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's my secret

Sharkie here...
Deetz still falls asleep on car rides!
I figured since he told everyone I still suckle on my stuffies,
it is only fair for me to tell on him.

Look at the big lug! He is so big, his head hangs off the seat!
He falls asleep like that on our way home, all the time.

Deetz and I had a friend who lived around the corner named Sally.
She was alot of fun and would chase a-me around the yard.
I think Deetz had a crush on her, cuz they would try to go behind the shed and stuff...alone without supervision...I swear.

Deetz is quite the "catch" in our neighborhood.
In fact, there is rumor that Deetz may have "spread his seed" prior to getting
a new turd.

I am not sure what all that means, but I hear the humans talking.
Mum said that the man who lives on the hill has puppies that look alot like airedales.

I hope they are nice and want to play with me someday.

Anywaz.....Sally, sadly...went to the rainbow bridge which left her family heartbroken.
Especially the shorter ones with lots of energy.
They were very sad.
Well it just so happened that a lil boxer needed a forever home and I would like to introduce you to my new friend, Bella!


She is just a baby and a little shy

Don't get any idea's Bella, I see you "winkin" at me.


Bella, whatever you do, don't tell anyone I play with girls, okay?

Sharkie

27 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nothin' wrong with playin' with GIRRRRLS!

In fakht, this girrrrrl khould kikhk your BKh tush!

Your new pal is furry khute -

And so is your sleepy brofur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Faya said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Sally.
Please be gentle with little Bella. She looks so sweet....
Kisses, Faya

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So sorry to hear about Sally but Bella is very cute - is she a neighbor friend or has she come to live with you?

Poor Deetz, there is nothing wrong with snoozing in the car - just shows how relaxed and trusting he is.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Black and Tans. said...

Little Bella looks adorable. We are sure you will be very gentle with her.

MOlly and Taffy

Lucia said...

Ciao Sharkie!

That little Bella is quite the cutie-patootie -- no wonder you want to be pals with her! We are very sorry to hear about Sally, Sharkie, but we hope she is running free and happy now.

I think the fotografia of Deetzy napping in the car is just adorabile! He must find car rides to be very soothing...!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Duke said...

Bella is just adorable! She looks like she'd be lots of fun to play with, Sharkie! Deetz is not a big lug - he's a sweet boy!
We are so sorry to hear about Sally.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

We are very sorry to hear about Sally.ANd we think the picture of your brother is really cute!!!!!! And we are confuse....Is Bella coming to live wiht you??ANd do you have boxing gloves?Love A+A

Lorenza said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend Sally.
Bella is soooo cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Southbaygirl said...

We're so sorry about Sally! The family must be heartbroken! Are they going to take Bella?

Deetz, you look cute sleeping in the car!

Woof

Velcro

Moco said...

We are sorry about your friend Sally. It is always a sad time when friends go to the bridge, but we know they are having the time of their life with all the friends that have gone before. By the way: Girls Rule!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Sharkie,
I am glad you got to do a post on Deetz's blog. Probably when he was sleeping, huh?
Do you think you will have to get a new turd too? Chester got one, and I don't think he can spread seeds any more. I don't know what that means either.
Bella is so cute! I think it is ok to play with her. Maybe one day she will be your girlfriend?
Hey, can you say a little prayer for Bear that my mom will be able to get him away from our mean ex-step-daddy this week? Mom is so worried about him.
Have fun with your mum on her days off this week!
--JB

Princess Patches said...

We're sorry you lost your friend Sally, but Bella looks like loads of fun! Sharkie, it's okay to play with girl doggies. We can be just as rough as boy doggies! Deetz looks very comfy snoozing on the way home!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Stanley said...

Hey, Sharkie!

Man, that's all I DO is play with girls, so no need to fret, man. It's a sign of a very secure pup who can stand up to the girls and still play rough. Bella is a cutie. Think she'll grow to be bigger than you?

Please tell Deetzy that I'm so sorry about Sally. We're sending healing goob smooches to you and Deetz, and to the little energetic hoomans who miss her!

So, if Deetz does have progeny, we need to see some photos... PRONTO! I didn't even realize he KNEW how to make puppies. (I sure don't have a recipe.)

We're catching up with all you've been doing! So, when are we all going to meet, huh? I bet we could swing it if we could get our crazy hoomans to coordinate a little.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Paint Girl said...

Deetz is so adorable! I can't get my Aussie's to sleep in the car, or anywhere for that matter! They are always on the go!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love that little Boxer pup. Too cute!

Abby said...

Hi, Sharkie...

Deetzy is sooo cute sleeping in the car...

I'm sorry your friend, Sally had to go to the Rainbow Bridge...I'm sure you & Deetz will miss her...

You new little Boxer friend is adorable...And, there is nothing wrong with liking girls...We aren't so bad...

Abby xxxooo

Dexter said...

Uh oh, Deetz got in trouble before he got his new turd?

I am loving that little boxer gal. She is super cute.

Slobbers,
Mango

i said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, Sally.

Bella is adorable! There's nothing wrong with playing with girls :-)

Asta said...

Sharkie and Deetz,

I'm sowwy about youw fwiend Sally..I hope she had lots of fun wif Deetz so she can tell hew angel fwiends about it. The little Bella suwe is a cutie, I hope hew family finds lots of love to give hew and get back..I'm suwe Sally would be happy...I'll nevew tell that you play wif giwls Shawkie, hehehehe

(a lot of little deetzies? hmmm, must be awfully cute)

smoochie kisses
ASTA

Huskee and Hershey said...

Bella is a cutie!!! Aww.. I'm sure she'll be a great playmate for you Sharkie.. nothing to be shy abt.. (I play a lot with Hershey and I get bullied even more.. now that's embarassing!)..
Sorry to hear abt your other friend Sally.. I bet Deetz will miss her loads.
Hmmm.. so you reckon Deetz managed to father some pups before he got his 'jewels' removed? That's such a wise move!

Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry to hear about Sally. Zeke almost falls asleep in the car sometimes, but I wake him up. Have fun with Bella - she's a cutie!

See ya!
Joey

Eric said...

Sharkie, I'm sorry bout your pal Sally. Hope the enegetic little ones are ok. Does Bella live with them? Whatever you do don't take her behind the shed. And Aire puppies... lets see 'em. if they are super cute n cool they must be related to Detz dude.

Wiry Wags, Eric xxx

Joe Stains said...

omdog Bella is adorable! I'd play with her too if I were you! Tanner falls asleep in the car too, not me though, I have to stay alert at all times!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Sharkie and Deetz -

Bella is one cute boxer. There is a boxer that lives near me (Hershey). Her name is Lexie and she is full grown and looks a lot like Bella.

Deetz, Kaci and I always knew that there was a little devilish streak in you - especially when you ran out of the yard. Little Deetzs? Hmmmm....probably cute but not as adorable as you, Deetz.

We miss hearing from you.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

OOPS, we forgot. We are sorry to read about Sally. Angel Bosco will take really good care of her - she has been getting a lot of practice welcoming furriends lately.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Rambo said...

Hey Sharkie,
I won't tell anyone that you play with girls.
"ATTENTION ALL DOGS AND KITTIES. SHARKIE THE DOG PLAYS WITH GIRLS" HE HE HE"
I swear Sharkie, that wasn't me. I think it was Deetz. Go and check.
Ram

Pedro said...

Deetz & Sharkie,

I heard my mom talked on the phone to your mom while she was with JB & Chester's mom in Lost Wages! My mom says next time the humans get together you mom needs to come too! So Deetz, you might be a dad? Any chance of seeing pictures of your potential offspring? Are you gonna get DNA tested? Are you gonna have to pay dawg support now? Guess you're gonna need to get a job! I still have my jewels but I'm locked up in the house, or at my mom's job or in the backyard so I can't go find myself a baby momma!

Pedro

Toffee said...

I am so sorry about your dear friend Sally.

warm chihueagle cuddles to her family.
xo

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"