
Yup, another wasted trip to the vet...kinda.
First thing the doc tried to do....yeah, stick a thermometer up my butt.
I said "I don't think so buddy boy"...I spun around and sat down, so he couldn't get anywhere near that area.
I am like "you wanna take my temp, feel my nose!
Anywaz, no fever, no worries about my out-e belly button, or eating grass. Doctor put on my chart "grass eating syndrome" oh and "upset tummy"..to make my mum feel better.
THEN, mum had to ask....when is Deetz due for his shots.
I thought I was almost home free.....Yup, time for shots. Lord, help me.
Got the shots, got a snackie..and I was headed out the door.
No need in stickin around.
See, proof in photo's below...I am not sick, I feel great.
This is where Sharkie and I used to stay, while mum was at work....
Pretty sad lookin, but it worked keeping us safe during the day.
WELL.........For all of the other mum's out there that were worried about my roaming free and to keep that Scary Sara (lol) out of my yard.....Ta Da.....
Mum finally got our fence up!

Here is a video of more zoomies.....
Thanks for being my friends!!!!
I know I have some awards from some of you, that I have not yet posted. Mum was
trying to help me build a slideshow of all the awards and who has given them to us.
But, it wouldn't load right. So, we are going to try another slide place and see
if that works. We sure hope you like it.....if it ever works!
Deetz and Sharkie




32 comments:
Oh Deetz, I'm so glad you're okay! Way to go sitting down at the vet's - I'll have to try that next time. Congratulations on your new fence - it's beautiful!
See ya!
Joey
I think the extra green papers it khost should be dedukhted from your mom's treat fund!
Khongrats on the pawesome fence...I khould probably help with get over it!
Tank woo fur sharing your zoooooomies!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm trying to get my sekhretary to do that with my awards too!
I am so glad you are ok! My mom says the fence looks great. And now you can be right up by the house close....that is so cool! Love the zoomies....I do zoomies too you know, especially after I poop, that is the best time for them!
--JB
hey Deetzy! we're so glad that you aren't sickie. we eat grass too. sometimes it makes us throw up and sometimes we poop grass. that's cool. we like it.
congrats on your new fence. it looks terrific. now you have a great yard to keep you safe and lots of room for zoomies!
woofs.
Glad to hear the good news! Sorry about the thermometer, I don't know what is up with vets!
gussie
Deetz
We are delighted you survived the V.E.T. You definitely took the best course of action and sat down when you were there. Those thermometers really are too much!!!!
We think your new run is fantastic, plenty of time to do loads of zoomies while your Mum is at work.
Molly and Taffy
Oh, we are so glad to see and hear that you are OK, but too bad about the shots.
Sorry about the shots but I am glad to hear that you are ok otherwise. Looks like a great fence and it will keep you nice and safe.
Your friend,
Niamh
w00fs, me sorry u had too have shots, but glad u iz ok...cool fence ya got there...me needs one like that too..
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetzy
Whew, well that's ovew with and now you don't have to go fow a while. So gald to heaw youw belly button is OK and you got the all cleaw fow zoomies wif Shawkie.
That fence looks pawfect. I'm so happy that youw Mama won't need to wowwy about you woaming anymowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Deetzy..
I'm soooo glad you are OK...Nice job with the sitting down when the Vet wanted to take your temperature - I gotta tray that one...
I love your new yard...My Mom & Dad are gonna put one up really soon for me so I can do zoomies in the Back Yard, too...I can't wait...
Abby xxxooo
Deetzy. High five paws at you pal! I'm relieved you're ok. And harhar sitting down at the vets, that fooled him. Phew Mom was happy that your MOm won't have to worry about your Houdini tricks anymore. Me too.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Well we are so glad you are better and Archie said he is going to try that trick next time that old stick it up your tush thing comes out..Love A+A
I don't know what's up with those vets... think they do the thermometer trick on themselves?!
I am glad that you are well. Perhaps mom should add some more vege to your diet or even give you some carrots or celery sticks to see if you will decide that the grass isn't that tasty afterall.
Luv
Snowball
Hi, Deetz!
It makes me so happy to know you are not sick! Good job with the Vet and not letting him take your temp! Haaa!
Your new fence is pawesome!
I loved watching you and Sharkie doing zoomies!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We are happy that:
1. You are not ill.
2. You have that new fence to keep you safe
3. You and Sharkie get along so well.
Better safe than sorry, right? I like your new fence. Nice place to hang out when mom is away and you still get to do zoomies in your big yard.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Deetz!
I am so happy to hear you are ok.
Sorry you had to have a photoshoot. It isn´t fun.
Congrats on your new fence. Very cool!
I missed you, Deetzy Boy and your cute face...
Take care, buddy!
xoxo,
Thor
Cool fence, Deetz. Now you and Sharkie will be safe. YAY! Safe is good. Glad to hear your bellybutton is ok too. Good work at the vet - next time he wants to stick that thing up your butt, tell him to talk to the paw~!
xoxo
Chef
Hi, Deetz -
We are so glad that you are not sick. I (Hershey) just went to the vet for some shots and I have to go back to get some more. Since I am a small dog my vet does not want to give me too much medicine at once.
We really miss you!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. That is one pawtastic fence. It would fit in Kaci's yard perfectly but your fence looks like it is the size of my whole yard - front and back.
Heya Deetz,
We hear ya buddy about the wasted trip to the vet, but you did need your shots so it wasn't really a wasted trip now, was it? Glad to hear that you're A-OK. We hope you're just eating grass and not smoking it. Anyway, our mom says that there is no such thing as a wasted trip to the vet. We only go when mom or dad has a 'Concern' or "worry' about us. Evidently those are things that bother them. When we go to the vet we find out if something is wrong with us and, hopefully, can be made better. But on those rare occassions when the vet can't make things better he can at least give mom and dad advice on the situation. And on all those times when there is really nothing major wrong mom and dad can buy that stuff that makes their "concern' and "worry' go away. It must be something they eat cuz mom says when we go to the vet she can have some "piece of mind" to make her feel better.
That's a great setup that you and the Shark Monster have now. You'll be safe and all your poop piles will be centrally located for pickup with the new amazing pooper scooper deluxe that you can get on-line "As Seen On TV."
- TBH
Deetzy, we are sooooo glad you're feeling better! I, Patches have to go get all my shots next Wednesday. Yuck! I sure hope they don't stick that thermometer up my butt! Maybe I'll try sitting down, too!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
We're so glad you're okay, Deetz! We hope your vet visits are behind you now for a WHOLE year!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Glad to know you're ok, Deetzy! That's some nice fencing you have there.
Pssst Deetz, let me share a secret with you... there was once when I went to the vet and she tried to put a thermometer up my bum bum to take my temperature.. she managed to get it in, but didn't hold on properly so I managed to 'squirt' it out and it broke! Heehee... everyone had a good laugh in the room..
Wow, you and Sharkie have such a big area to play/ run in...
It's great to hear that you are all okay, Deetz! You sure look like you were having fun with Sharkie there...*grins*
Hope you have a great weekend!
Scottie
Deetz
We have an award for you on our blog. Do pop over and collect it..
Molly and Taffy
Deetzy...hey doggie!!!
We love ur new fence!!!!!! It's pawsitively fabbers!!!
As for the grass snarfin'...it's spring...all three of us have been guzzlin' grass for a good week now...I just wish Mumsie would put a little Italian dressin' out there on it....sheesh...much ado bout nuthin', huh...and you had to get shots and the old thermometer/butt thingie...
Poor Deetz...you suffered old boy!!!
Love ya lots, sweet Dog!
Laciegirlie
We're glad you are ok and the fence will keep you safe. We hate the butt probe at the vet too.
Holly Molly! You live on a HUGE piece of land! I am SOOPER jealous! Your fenced area is big but could be bigger if you've taken more! Man, I wish we lived there. Deetz, my puppers got violated too at the VET. Now I know why so many puppies & doggies hate the VET because the 1st thing they get is a thermometer up their butt, a jab in their tush & microchip implanted in their necks! That's a LOT of violation & pain for a 1st timer at the VET's. Gosh! I don't think my puppers will like going back to the VET ever again.
Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies
Hi Deetz!
We are semi-new visitors to your blog and we just wanted to tell you how much we love it! We love all the pictures and stories - especially the video of the zoomies! BOL!
We hope we can be new friends with you. Please do stop by and visit our blog sometime Deetz! :)
Wags and woofs,
Benson and Gibson
Post a Comment