
My mum worries too much! I have not been feeling well the past couple days.
I have been eating alot of grass, so my mum is worried.
Maybe I just like grass?
Anywaz, I have a belly button, but my belly button is special.
I have an out-e instead of an in-e and my out-e has gotten bigger and is sore.
So of course, mum does a little medical research
(like she is a doctor or something)
and reads about Umbilical Hernia!!!
So, you guessed it......off to the doctor when mum gets home today after work.
I will let you all know if I get shots, X-rays, ice cream and the costs involved
in this visit.
I hope they don't stick nothin up my butt....
Deetzy




28 comments:
It's not always fun to have to go to the vet (and they always stick something up your bum!). But mums have to watch out for us so it is good that yours is taking you there. Let us know how it goes.
Your friend,
Niamh
Hi, Deetzy...
Oh No...I'm sooo sorry you don't feel good...
I know you don't want to go to the Vet, but your Mom just wants to make sure you are OK...I think they might stick that thing up your butt, but it's over before you know it...Just make your Mom hug you really good when they do it...
Please let us know when you get home...And, what the Dogter says...
Love You,
Abby xxxxxxoooooo
Paws khrossed woo just need your outie pushed bakhk innie ;-)
I like to graze - so that isn't that odd but your mom has to know best!
Please paw us a message when woo are bakhk!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I wouldn't worry about the grass thing. My Grandpa always says, "dogs eat grass when they are sick and then they throw up." But Momma says, "dogs eat grass because it tastes good, but they can't digest it so they throw up."
That other thing with the whole belly button does sound worth looking in to.
Slobbers,
Mango
Deetz,
I hate it when the aliens use the butt probe. I hope your butt it safe and I hope you feel better! Let us know how you make out.
Pedro
Hi, Deetz -
We hope you feel better real soon. My older sister Bosco used to eat grass when she had an upset stomach. Hopefully this won't be serions.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
We are eating a lot of grass too...SOmeone once told us all dogs do this when the new grass comes out, but we think in your words to be precise that is a lot of crap..Hope he doesn't stick anything up there.......Keep us posted..Love A+A
w00fs, me hopes u feels better soon and u git ice cream..
b safe,
~rocky~
I had an umbilical hernia too. Mine closed up on its own but they told my mom that its easy to fix during the, um, well, during the other fixing. Hope you feel better soon.
Well, Deetz, if you've got a worrywart mom like some of us, there's nothing you can do but let the vet examine you and see why you're not feeling so good. Hopefully it'll just be something simple, and then...ice cream!
See ya!
Joey
Deetzy, Muzzers are like that, yes they are. We hope the vet doesn't push too many buttons, and that he tells your mom not to worry. Let us know please.
gussie
Hi Deetz
We will cross our paws that you don't have anything shoved up your rear end, that really is most unpleasant.
Let us know how you get on.
Molly and Taffy
hey deetz its good your mom worries it means she loves ya - we hope there is nothhing to worry about though!
Deetzy. The Moms live in a permanent state of worry so I hpoe the vet says it's nothing to worry about. When you're there at the vets sit down like you're glued to that table and cross your paws at all times. Hope all is ok pal.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Yeah I eat grass too- dogalicious right?
I have my paws crossed for you Deetz!
I hope everything goes well at the Vet!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh Deetz, we have our paws crossed for you and a good report. Please be sure to let everyone know how you make out at the vet. And please feel better soon.
Woos, the OP Pack
Oh Deetz, I sure hope your trip to the Vet went well. Personally, I love my Vet, so I don't mind going, but it really does suck when they stick things up your butt. Very uncomfortable I say. He he. Keep us posted on how you're feeling. I'm sending some Aire Zen to you for a healthy report.
Your pal,
Kirby
You will be in our circle of healing vibes. Get better, pal.
Deetzy
That's what Mommi's do..They love us and wowwy and take cawe of us..They'we pwetty wondewful.
I hope youw outy gets fixed wight up and nothing goes up youw butt.
I wecommend two scoops of ice cweam
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee essI'll be cwossing my paws fow you my sweet fwiend
Have you been playing with your belly button? I hope not. We hope it's nothing serious. We hope nothing goes up you tush too.
Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies
Hey Deetzy,
How are you feeling? What happened at the vet? We hope you're ok matie.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
We have our paws crossed for you, Deetz!
Vet visits should always end with ice cream visits! It should be a law!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Poor Deetzy! You deserve LOTS of ice cream! They ALWAYS stick something in our butts at the vet's! If it's a hernia, we hope they can fix it soon. You'll be fine! A lot of doggies get umbelical hernias.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Ciao bello Deetzy!
I hope you got eccellente news at the vettie, il mio amico. Please let us know how you're doing!!
I have been sampling some grass lately, myself. It's so fresh and green -- like a doggie salad! Mmmmmm!!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
I hope you are ok, Deetz. What did the dr say? I hope you did not let them stick anything up your butt. That is the worst!
--JB
wow buddy I sure hope you feel better and that the VET visit goes ok. We are sending healing vibes.
Heya Deetz,
It's a mom's job to worry about us so that we don't have to worry about worrying ourselves. Anyway, we know your mom is just concerned about you welfare, she's had bad experiences before and she doesn't want anything bad happening to you. We have once again turned on the Bumpass hound good Vibe Machine and have it pointed westward in your direction. Please keep us posted as we all have a little "mom' in us.
- TBH
Heya Deetz,
It's a mom's job to worry about us so that we don't have to worry about worrying ourselves. Anyway, we know your mom is just concerned about you welfare, she's had bad experiences before and she doesn't want anything bad happening to you. We have once again turned on the Bumpass hound good Vibe Machine and have it pointed westward in your direction. Please keep us posted as we all have a little "mom' in us.
- TBH
Post a Comment