NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Zoomies and Tackles....Oh My

Please excuse the dirty window. I like to put my nose up to it and slide it on the glass.


I believe I have some awards awaiting me on some bloggies...I will come by and get them today. Thank you so much and great big paw hugs!!!!!!!

Deetzy Boy
and of course
Sharkie

30 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

Woo are growing up!

Where did little Sharkie go?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Deetzy and Sharkie
What a heavenly way to spend an aftewnoon!
Thank you fow shawing it wif us.
Thank you also fow the good wishes fow my pawents. they awe old as the hills, but I love them lots anyway. They will nevew fowget my angel sissie and Bwuvvews. They tell me about them all the time. I hope someday we'll all be togethew
love and smoochie kisses
ASTa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz and Sharkie!
Sure is nice to have a good time in the yard, right??
Is Sharkie herding you Deetz??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh if only we could join you guys......what fun..Love A+A

Noah the Airedale said...

We'd have a great time playing with you two.

tailwags
noah willow tess lucy x

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Ummmmmm does that odd one know that he's crazy? Like for real? That's not how you play a good game of bitey face! He must not know or understand the Dale way of playing. Poor fool! Hehehehehehe!

Slurps to you and your mum and a sniff for the odd one!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Lois Lane/Laney said...

BOL. Mom loves when I get the zoomies.

Unknown said...

This looks like a lot of fun. You are pretty quiet though ... Madison makes LOTS and LOTS of noise!

Anonymous said...

And the winner is......

Around here experience shows the smaller the dogg the faster the zoomies and the bigger the dog the harder the tackles.
-TBH

Joe Stains said...

omdog that looks like GOOD FUN! I wish we could be wrasslin there too!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Sharkie is a big boy now! You guys are having so muc fun...

Rambo said...

How fun! I wish I could play.
Rambo

Suzuki said...

Hi Deetz
Thanks fur stopping by :)
I have added you to my friends list so I can stop by more often, I hope thats ok?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Lucia said...

Ciao, dolce Deetzy!

No matter how gray the day is here (and it's snowing today, can you even believe it??), mia ragazza says seeing your new bloggie posts is like having the sun start to shine!!

You and Sharkie are quite a cute pair of fratelli!!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Sharkie does to you what Chester does to me! But then you go after him and tell him who is boss. I don't do that. I fight like a girl and squeal. Maybe you can teach me some fighting skills, Deetz!
Hey, we watched the country awards too!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetz! I can tell Sharkie loves running zoomies with you. In fact, he just loves running! It's nice to see the two of you playing together.

See ya!
Joey

Eric said...

Zoomies game looks like a lot of fun! Where's Sharkie the puppy gone?! Wags, Eric xx

Duke said...

You and Sharkie look like you're having so much fun, Deetz! We wish we could join you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

You both are SOOO cute playing together...and so much fun too! Wish I was there as well! *grins*

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Scottie

Moco said...

What fun. I wish I could get my borthers to run in the yard with me like that.

Stanley said...

Deetzy Boy!

You TOTALLY had Sharkie on the run, man! LOVE your wrasslin' moves too. SharkMan completely submitted and kept making a wide berth around you... KING OF THE YARD!

It always makes us smile in GooberStan to see you and your brother whoopin' it up together! Give some goob smooches to Sharkie. That boy can RUN and JUMP!

Goober love,
Stanley

Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee sharkie can sure run...and almost as tall as u iz..me wishes me had sumdog to play wiff..

b safe,
~rocky~

Bae Bae said...

You 2 sure are having fun

~ Bae

Amber-Mae said...

Looks like you got Sharkie!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Fenway said...

Hey Deetzy Boy!

Can I borrow your Sharkey Toy? Looks like a LOT of fun!

Please tell Sharkey he will grow and grow, but to take his time to do it right. I am almost 17 months and STILL changing.

Oh, and that dirty window? We call it NOSE SLOBBER and it's on all my windows—especially on the ones in my den-on-wheels!

Your pal,
Fenway

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy & Sharkie...

Oh what fun...

It looks like your weather cleared up a little...

It was getting warm here, but then is snowed again the last few days...

I can't wait til it's really spring...

Abby xxxooo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sure looks like you had a lot of fun out there. Mom likes to shoot video from inside too:)

Have a great Easter weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

i said...

Good times are made of this! How fun! Oh boy, Sharkie sure has grown!

Thoughts said...

Heh heh, we LOVE the video, you two are so cute rumbling around and running all over the place. Our mom calls it out "freak out" when we do that.

Thanks for the good laugh!

Wags and kisses,
Benson and Gibson

Dexter said...

I think the shark is HERDING YOU! That is most undignified. I was pleased to see you flip him and make him squirm about for a bit.

Our windows all have that problem too.

Slobbers,
Mango

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"