
We have tons and tons to tell you and show you, but the human is ....
too busy...whatever! I see her sleeping and taking naps all the time.
We say get off your butt lazy woman.
We are rearranging our blog page, building slideshows, awards need to be posted, photos need uploaded, stories need told...etc. You can't get good help these days.
ummmm....what to do, what to do....?



Sharkie
Told you all I was a lover not a fighter.....lol
Deetzy




29 comments:
Some khanine brofur wrastlin' time?!?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
w00f's, sooo wassling is a good idea...makes u ponder on what to do 1st..
b safe,
~rocky~
Thunder and Phantom love to wrastle too - oh, wait a minute, TD loves to wrastle and Phantom tries to run away.
Woos, the OP Pack
Aaaw Deetz. you certainly are being good with Sharkie. He certainly is growing big!
Molly and Taffy
Hi, Deetzy...
I don't know what our Mom's have to do that is more important than helping us keep up with our DWB friends, but they always seem to find something...
Sharkie is getting big...
It looks like you guys have alot of fun together...
I hope to get to read some of your stories & see some of your pictures really soon...
Abby xxxooo
Glad to have you back. Aren't our humans the pits. I guess they are a work in progress and we just have to be patient with them. Now Sharkie, that might be a different story.
Some times people don't realize how important our blogging is to us! But a game of bitey face is fun too.
Your friend,
Niamh
Hi Deetz,
Don't you hate that we have to rely on our humans since we don't have those oh so necessary opposable thumbs. Grrrr. I wish I had someone like Sharkie to play with while I waited for my mom to get going and blog! Can't wait to see everything that you've been up to!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Deetz!
Sharkie has grown a lot!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Ciao Deetzy!
Whew! That Sharkie sure has grown a lot! I'll bet he makes a fantastico wrasslin' pal -- and an all-round great fratello -- for you. I can't wait to hear about everything that's new in your world!!
Tanti baci!
Lucia
Goodness, if Sharkey gets any bigger he'll have to change his name to Whaley. (That's Whaley, not Wally). Wrestlin is very much fun too.
-TBH
You're such a nice brother, Deetzy! Can't wait to hear more about what you have been up to.
Have a good weekend!
omdog you guys are so cute together, it sure looks like you have fun! We hope your secretary helps you blog more!
Gee, Sharkie is almost your size now!! It's fun to have someone to play bitey face with, isn't it!
OMG, it looks like Sharkie is getting the best of you, Deetz! You can't let that happen! hehehe
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz! You and Sharkie sure are cute together! Can't wait to see what's new.
See ya!
Joey
Let's try this again....my stupid modem from my wonderful AT&T just ate my comment and would not allow me to leave a comment.
(ok, that was my mom's frustration talking!)
What I wanted to say was....
Sharkie = Chester!
We both have brothers trying to fight us.
I am a lover not a fighter too, Deetzy.
--JB
Well there is NOTHING beter than a good game of bitey face...Lvoe A+A
Bitey face with a girlie is better though isn't it Deetzy,teeheee!!
Come back and tell us all your news soon. Wiry wags, Eric xx
we can't wait to hear what the news is.
Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer
Good bitey-face! Your mom needs to post all the news so we can catchup!
love & wags,
River
Bitey face is the best!
Ram
Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -
Mama has been pretty busy because of school - what else is new?!? But she made up for it yesterday because we had gorgeous weather. We went for a walk not once - but twice. I (Hershey) even got to play frisbee with Papa.
Sharkie is getting big - we hope he doesn't get bigger than you!
We hope you all are enjoying your weekend.
Love -
Hershey
Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -
I miss dragging Hershey around by her leg.
Love -
Kaci
When in doubt... bitey face!
Slobbers,
Mango
My mommy is super busy too and doesn't really help me with my blog-so I understand how you are feeling!!! But when all else fails-play time is the best!!
woof
Velcro
you two have the right idea. if you can't get your mom to do your posting, then just have a little wrassin' match. our mom gets that way too - lazy humans! they claim that they are busy, but we know better.
woofs.
BOL, you guys are too cute!
You two are too funny! Sharkie you really turned into a handsome young pup :-)
Shelly & Tommy
Wahooooooo, Deetz...Sharkie is gettin' hooge...unless ur shrinkin'...and if you really weigh 78 lbs you have 20 more lbs than Babystan...so ur both big guys!!!!!!
Bitey face is always a good choice, isn't it????
Barkies...
Laciegirlie
Post a Comment