NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First True Colours Thursday!!!

My very first true colours Thursday...I am so excited!
I may have gotten a little carried away....so here we go

True Colours Black & White


Black and White cow in my bedroom. He doesn't moo


Baby picture of me in a white blanket...awe


Horsey Painting


My mum's toilet paper holder and paper.
Sharkie and I like to grab it and run through the house....


My mum's flip flop that is now our toy.


My daddy when he was a lil boy. Back when he used to rob trains and wagons.


This is on our refrigerator. Mum loves it!
The lil dog says an HBO word, so I hope you cannot see it, since this is a PG rated bloggie.


Horsey on our fireplace mantel


Daddy's hat on a bull skull..He throws it up there just like John Wayne.


My cookie jar. It used to moo, but now it does not.


Mum's coffee cups


and of course.......ta da.....Sharkie



That was so much fun!!!!

Wishing all of you a very Happy, and Playful Easter Weekend.
Mum doesn't have to work tomorrow and Sharkie has to go and get shots, so I will
be back to see you on Monday....

Paw Huggies
Deetzy

35 comments:

Gus said...

Good job on your first True colours post.

gussie

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Wow! You have alot of black & white stuff in your house! Great job. I asked my mom if we could do true colors but she said no cause we're already too busy with the coffee table project... Are you sure your dad isn't John Wayne?

Pedro

Niamh said...

Love all the cows Deetz. And of course Sharkie is the ultimate black and white!

Your friend,
Niamh

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great black and white True Colours post - we have missed the last two - Mom is slacking off. We love the pic of puppy you in your white blankie and the last one of Sharkie. And Mom likes the horsie on the mantel too.

Happy holiday weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

I just knew Sharkie would be the bestest example of b&w!

Hope woo all have fun with your mom on her day off!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Musketeers said...

WOW ! So many black & white stuff ! Of cause whats black & white without SHARKIE !!! :D

The Army of Four said...

Umm... could I just see what's inside that cookie jar? I'll just look.... honest.
Woo.
Luv,
Dave - Black and white rocks!

Amber-Mae said...

Thanks for sharing all your black & white stuff! Sharkie is pawfect for this True Colours Thursday!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy! that was a lot of fun to see all of your black & white stuff. of course, we think Sharkie is the best black & white thing that you have. hee hee!

woofs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Deetz, for a first time True Colours Thursday, that was awesome! What a great picture of your dad - looks like he was good at that rope stuff! And a perfect ending with Sharkie! I think True Colours Thursday is fun, too.

See ya!
Joey

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Good job!
You have pawesome b&w things in your house!
I like specially Sharkie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! You sure did had FUN in your first Thrusday true colors. Lots of Golden Woofs! Have a pawsome Easter! Sugar

Moco said...

Good job on your first attempt. Hope you find many colored eggs.

tula monstah said...

great job deetzy! luv the cowboy photo. yeehaw!

kiss kisses,
tula

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Woah, you have lots of black and white stuff! Even Sharkie!

Anonymous said...

Wow Deetz, that's a major coincidence cause max and shiloh's favorite colors are also black and white.
- TBH

Stanley said...

Deetzy!

You did a very fine job on your first true colors post, man. LOTS of black & white around your house too. Didn't know your dad was a kiddie outlaw. How cool.

Goober love,
Stanley

Duke said...

You did a great job on your first true colors post, Deetz! Isn't it just so much fun?!
We love your cookie jar!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

We just love all your black and white items Deetz. A fine selection indeed.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You did a great job on true colors! I wish my mom had time to do this. So your mum was able to take some new pics for you? I just love the baby pic of you! You were soooo cute!
Hope you have a great easter weekend! My mom will try to call your mum, ok?
--JB

Joe Stains said...

Wow, your Dad was a train robber??? How cool is that ;) thanks for sharing all your cool black and white stuff with us.

Princess Patches said...

Sharkie is the best example of black & white. How cool that your dad was a train robber! Did he ride with Billy the Kid? You have about as much cowboy stuffs in your house as we have Dale Earnhardt stuffs! (that would be Earnhardt SR.) Have a great Easter, Deetzy and Sharkie (and your mom too)!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

You have lots of black & white stuff...

My Mom loves the Cookie Jar...

I hope you have a Happy Easter...

Abby xxxooo

Thor and Jack said...

Great job with your first True Colors! You have lots of cool things B&W.
Happy Easter to you and your family, Deetz!

Love,
Thor

Suzuki said...

Happy Easter!

Don't furget to stop by my blog and check out my 100th post and enter the contest fur your chance to win some really cool prizes!

http://suzukisblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-100th-post-prizes-and-surprise-guest.html

Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetz,
I love that last 'black and white' entry on your list.. he is such a cutie and can pose so well!
Hope that you and your family had a lovely Easter!

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Uhhhhh Dude! I'm part black and I have some white in my eyeballs! Why didnt you put up a picture of me? Im hurt...terribly hurt.

Okay Im not really hurt at all...but still...you should do a balck and tan day! wooooooo!

I got shoted on Friday too! Those fools at the vet poked me 3 times! 3 times! I will let you attack them.

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Rambo said...

Great job Deetz. Does your Mom have a thing for cows??
Ram

doyle and mollie said...

wow i think your black and white finds are the best are you going to play lime this week??

i said...

Did you have a good Easter weekend? That's a really nice collection of black and white!

Honey said...

Hi Deetz!
Good to visit you again!
Great photo set, and love the photos on your site of YOU!!
Cheers, Honey
www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com

L said...

Great job on your true colors. You have lots of cow things. We were wondering if you were going to show Sharkie.

Eric said...

Good job Dewy. I'm in awe of your Dad, I can see he's not square- robbing wagons and suff- woweee!!!And can he really throw his hat like that Wayne dude? Pawsome. Does he want to adopt me??

Wiry wags, Eric xxxxx

Chef said...

Love your blacks and whites, Deetz! I want to do True Colours too but Mama says we don't have time! Ha! Those humans are always so busy. They should be more like us, don't you think? Hope you had a great Easter.

xox
Chef

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I just wanted to stop by & say Hi...

How are things going? Are you staying out of trouble?

Stop by & see me when you get a minute...

Abby xxxoooo

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"