NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Neighbor is a Tattle Tail.......

Sharkie and I decided to go on a walk-a-bout after mum got home.
We headed up the dirt road in front of our house, minding our own business, checking out the smells...WHEN a vehicle approached..It was my neighbor getting home from work.
She had Sadie and Scout with her (Jack Russell Terriers)...nothing against Jacks, but they are tattle tails too.

They told Sara, "look mum, Deetz and Sharkie..."..and Sara, rolled down her window and yelled, "Deetz get your butt home, NOW"...Sara don't mess around. If she catches me she will beat my butt all the way home....She is very scary.

So, I tucked tail and ran towards home, cutting through her yard to get there quicker...Sharkie spun around and ran as fast as he could down the road towards our house. He was running so fast, he ran past our house all scared and all, so I had to go and get him.

Well, Sara called my mum and tattled on us and I got a talk-N-2.

Here is a video of my talk-N-2 (my mums hands were all shaky so if the video makes you dizzy, I am sorry. It made me dizzy too)


Sharkie was getting cleaned up outside by my daddy. He decided to jump in the lagoon (sh*t pond) and his legs were green and he smelled really bad.

I am NEVER going that way again! Mum said she was putting up a fence.
I bet its to keep that scary Sara out of our yard.....hehe

Deetzy Boy

42 comments:

Gus said...

I'll bet the fence is because your mamma loves you and doesn't want you to get lost or hurt. Behave!

gussie

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Please don't go up the road any more...You could get lost or hurt or something else bad...

Your Mom just got mad cuz she loves you & Sharkie sooo much...

I hate to say it, but usually when we get a Talk-N-2, it's for our own good...

Please stay home...OK??

Abby xxxooo

Unknown said...

Wow that is so funny (lucky) that you got busted by a neighbor (spy) and a car full of dogs (tattle tails.) Remember what happened to my brother George in Vero Beach. Don't get lost. It's not fun. You will miss dinner and that sucks.

The Airechicks said...

Deetz:

OMDog you have her right where you want her...yes, started out sounding like a scolding but by the end We bet she'd give a many treats as you want.....

Right in the middle of your paw....

Are you mad??? What kind of question is that - "yeah okay I not happy but if you give me some treats I'll forget you brought this up..." Bet thats what you were think.....

LOL - JRT's bet they got treats....

Niamh said...

Deetz,

If you and Sharkie go Astray your mum will cry and cry. Don't upset her so. I hope she puts up a big fence for you. But watch out for the JRTs.

Your friend,
Niamh

Sweepy said...

Deetz, that Sara woman is indeed scary that I can almost hear her voice from our house Heaven so I'm staying put in my house.

Beware it is the Women's month!
Don't say I did not warn you.
Now did Sharkie got poo under that paw?

Duke said...

OMG, how embarrassing for you to get a talking to that's taped for the whole world to see, Deetz! You must be mortified! We guess you better not leave the yard again or your mom will most probably come up with something worse to share with us next time! You poor thing!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jans Funny Farm said...

THAT's what you call a talk-in-2? Your mom is a lot politer than Jan when we do something stupid.

the many Bs said...

poor Deetzy, it's no fun getting into trouble. well, that fence will keep you safe and we bet it will keep that scary Sara out of there. and you won't get in trouble anymore either.

woofs!

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

That Sara lady must be really scary! I probably would have ran away as fast I could and jump into the sh*t pond with Sharkie as well. Seems like a good place to hide.

Sparky

Eric said...

Deetz. Make sure you keep to that promise pal. It's your job to look after Mum. Sharky too.Is Mum all better now?

Wiry wags, Eric xx

BenTheRotti said...

Geez Deetz your Mom must have been pretty ticked off to give you such a public dressing down! but.. you know whats coming now don't you..

I have to I PROMISED Gizmo.

The Big Bro talk Buddy.. gotta do it!

Deetz,

The reason Mom gave you a public dressing down and the reason id because she loves you and the road is dangerous. It has dangers that a young innocent like yourself wouldn't even contemplate, but your Momma is older and wiser and knows what could happen. We all love you too Deetz and we don't want anything to happen to you!
NO MORE GOING DOWN THAT ROAD...EVER!

ok.. I'm not mad.. just worried.

love ya buddy, be good!

Ben xxxxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As I told Stella earlier today, I've HAD that talk!

I looked just like woo did!

Blah
Blah
Blah
Mom
Blah
Blah
Sure

BUT , I know I've had this talk with woo before!!!

Please don't do that to your mom!

Be the good big brother!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

Seems like everyone is having fun adventures but me.

Asta said...

Deetzy and Sharkie
I saw that you knew you did a no no..youw Mommie loves you lots and doesn't want you to wandew and get huwt ow lost..I think that fence might be a good idea since you seem to have wondewlust..hope all of you made up and had a good snuggle
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dexter said...

We have a fence. Its not so bad and it means I don't have to make any decisions about where to go. I have gotten out on adventures a few times and its scary for everybody (but especially mom).

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have a fence too, and we only get to go outside the fence on our leashes. We would love to have a chance to go for a stroll just like woo but Mom keeps telling us it isn't safe???

Your cute little ears told us woo definitely got the message from your Mom.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Agatha and Archie said...

Can't trust those terriers.....But listen to Ben ......and geesh did she have to air it on public TV for all to see? Love A+A( you were looking a little remorsefull there)

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm.. so who's the 'leader' of this little escapade Deetzy?? You or Sharkie?? Heehee...
Good thing you were spotted by the tattle tails cos you could've wandered too far off!!

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetzy and Sharkie, hmmm, u did look kinda sad on dat video..butttt, u show have noed better..u dont wanna git lost like Charlotte did...or hurted on dat road...noooo more runnin off...

b safe,
~rocky~

Finni said...

Your mum is really nice when she tells you off, Deetz. Our parents are building walls to keep us in ... wish they'd hurry up.
See ya
Finni xx

Stanley said...

Aw, Deetz, man! I can tell just from the look on your face and the angle of your ears that you're not at ALL into your "talkin' to"! It's pretty clear how you feel about it, but buddy, you can't be running off like that. Okay?! Promise now, bud. You can't be running off. I want you to stay safe.

So tell me... did Sharkie get a bath with a talkin' to chaser?

Goober love,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Deetz. A talk-n-2. I get those sometimes, too. You have to listen like you really mean it, but all you're thinking is - when will this talk-n-2 be over with so I can have fun again? Your neighbor Sara sounds pretty darn scary...poor Sharkie, getting so scared.

See ya!
Joey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a talk-N-2, but I think your mom was being pretty nice to you. When my mom gives Bear a talk-N-2 there are a LOT if HBO words.
Sharkie is like Bear with the sh*t.....Bear likes to play in the septic sprinklers when they turn on, and mom says that makes him stink.
I have missed you this week, Deetzy!
--JB

Willow the Black Dale said...

Dude what kind of a scolding was that??? I bet she was worried you were going to be the one mad at her for not talking by the end of that bad boy scolding. You are lucky. My scoldings are bad...I ate Charlie the toy horse the other day and I got a real scolding. You are doing good at keeping your mommy in check.
Now stay home and the fence isn't that bad. We have one that belongs to just me and Pilar. Nobody is allowed in it...not even the kids. Take care.
Smooches,
Willow

Thoughts said...

Please be extra careful when you run about, we gets in big trouble if we go out of the yard too!

Ps -we like the pictures posted above!

Benson and Gibson
ThoughtsFurPaws

Joe Stains said...

omdog dude DONT RUN AWAY FROM HOME! there are lots of bad things out there for us doggies! not everyone is as nice as your MOm.

Princess Patches said...

Deetz, Deetz, Deetz! I could swear you've had the talk-n-to before about running away! Not a good thing to do, buddy! The fence will keep you safe for sure! Your ears say that you were listening to your talk-n-to even if you didn't want to!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetzy, u the only one that guessed me daddy wuz peein tooo...heehee..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Thankfully Sara saw you two! Glad you came back home safely!
Please, don't do that again, please!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Casper and pals said...

Buddy gets those same Talk N 2's when he escapes.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

I (Hershey) wishes that your Mum would give me a talk-N-2 like that. Mama yells at me pretty good but Papa is worse.

What we want to know is how come your Mum showed us your talk-N-2 and not Sharkie's? Didn't he get a talk-N-2?

We don't want anything to happen to you.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, is your mum really going to put up a fence? We had to have one too. We were never allowed in our backyard because we'd run off for an adventure. Our fence is up now and it's much better. It's safer that way.
Stay safe maties.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Pedro said...

Deetz,

You looked like you were doing a good job ignoring your mom but I bet you heard every word!

Pedro

Anonymous said...

Hey Deetz,
Voices from the past here. checking in and low and behold you're getting an individual Talk-N-2. We usually just get group Talk-N-2s, more like lectures actually. You really have to step out of line or do something bad to get singled out. Going out on a road is bad, it's also D-U-M-B. We stay inside our fenced paddock and until you get your fence you need to stay in the yard. Now if you don't, your mom can always arrange for Miss Shiloh to come baby sit you in the yard. That Sara lady will look a lot nicer with the bag lady watching you.
- The Bumpass Hounds

Rambo said...

Deetzy,
heck with that scary Sara. I say you go over to her house and do a giant DOO Doo right on her front lawn. Tattle Tale!
Ram

Lucia said...

Ciao Deetzy!

To quote the great Scooby Doo: "Ruh-rohhhhhh." Don't feel bad, Deetzy. Mia ragazza has at least one heart attack per day over my antics. Hoomans! But stillllll ... a fence might be a good thing because it will keep you safe, and I sure wouldn't want to lose a great amico like you!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyaya! You two fellas. What have you been up to? I think it's better that your Mom puts a fence up just for safety.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber-Mae said...

Aiyaya! You two fellas. What have you been up to? I think it's better that your Mom puts a fence up just for safety.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Moco said...

We are so glad that Sara and the tattle tales came along when they did. We shudder to think of what could have happened. You and Sharkie STAY IN THE YARD.

Bae Bae said...

Oh dear... that talk-N2 sure isn't fun. I think you should stay in the yard to not meet scary Sara again

~ Bae

L said...

We can't believe Sara was such a tattle tail. We are sure you and Sharkie wouldn't have gotten into any trouble on your adventure.

Your mom was actually nice about it. Our girl uses loud HBO words we we venture out alone. That's why she built the big fortress fence now.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"