Hello there :) It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends. Big licks to you Suzuki xxx
Deetzy, what happened to you butterfly ears? I thought you looked sooo cute with those butterfly ears but you still look cute after your grooming. You are always smiling!
27 comments:
Yes woo did!
We ALL need to do more of THAT!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Deetz,
This is just what we needed after a difficult start to the week. Mom just LOOOVES your ears. She says too cute!
Your pal,
Kirby
Oh yeah!
Great big smiles from all of us.
You sure did buddy, you always make us smile.
Mum wants to give you belly scritches and ear rubs, and kiss those paws! She is such a goofball!
Thank you for the smiles Deetzy :)
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx
Hi, Deetzy...
You always make me smile...
Maybe you made the Gold Fish smile, too...
Abby xxxooo
Deetz
They are lovely photos. Thank you for showing them to us.
Molly and Taffy
Deetzy,
With those big brown eyes, you are irresistible. I bet there's nothing you can't get from your Mommy when you cast her a look!
Your pal,
Petey
w00fs, heehee u always makes us smile...
b safe,
~rocky~
Aw, you are making little puppy faces.
Slobbers,
Mango
Fbulous...MORE MORE!! lOVE a+a
Oh, come on, how could that NOT make me smile?!
Sparky
Deetzy boy, you always made us smile! We love you!
Thor
yep, you sure did!
Awww, you sure did! Thanks for sharing the photos and making my day! *wink*
Scottie
Thanks Deetz!
My mom has a big smile on her face now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You look like a zombie in that second photo!!
It worked!
love & wags,
River
Deetz!
I think you should always grow out the hair on your ears. It gives you a wild child look. And yes, you made us smile and say, "Awww."
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
We are all smiling here !
Kisses, Faya
You always put a smile on our faces Deetzy.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xx
You sure did made us smile, Deetz! Thank you!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz -
You always make us smile.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hello there :)
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Paw It Forward. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
You ALWAYS make us smile, Deetzy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Deetzy, what happened to you butterfly ears? I thought you looked sooo cute with those butterfly ears but you still look cute after your grooming. You are always smiling!
Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer
Thanks for the smile, Deetz! I am glad you are my friend!
--JB
Post a Comment