Sharkie always gets jealous if he is not getting attention.
Well, Elrie is really quick.
Sharkie went under the fence and was just standing starring at Elrie and panting and jumping back and forth at him.
Elrie doesn't like that at all.
I tried to tell Sharkie, but he doesn't listen.
Well, Elrie spun around really quick and went after Sharkie, it was a very close call. SO, I told Sharkie he needed to practice on his moves and wrestling was just the ticket.
If anyone thinks that Sharkie won the wrestling match, your wrong. I let him win!
(I am a lover not a fighter)
Now, for Thankful Thursday!
I am waiting for daddy to get home

Still waiting and watching out the window

I see his headlights

Daddy's home

I was imaging Bogart's daddy coming home and how excited he would be. I know that Lulu and Bogart's hearts are heavy right now and praying for a miracle.
I hope it is soon that they are back together again.
I am thankful for the nurses who let Bogart come and see his daddy in the hospital.
I am thankful for all my friends within this community and for all the prayers they continue to send Bogart's way.
I am thankful my daddy came home and for Sharkie to play with and for my mum who gives me scritches behind the ears and hugs me everyday.
Deetzy




28 comments:
Hi Deetz,
I'm a lover not a fighter too so I totally believe that you threw that match ;)
What a lovely thankful thursday post, we too are praying and crossing paws for Klaus to make a full and speedy recovery. Our hearts are so heavy for Lulu and Bogart right now, we hope they feel our love from all this way away.
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxxx
Sometimes the best Offense is a good Defense. At least that's what "they" say. So we think you won too, Deetz :-)
We're really heavy hearted for Lulu, Klaus and Boggie, too. It was nice of you to remind us how lucky we are that our Pop's come home at night.
Shelly & Tommy
We haven't been by in so long it seems like. We been seein you sometimes Deetzy boy, just not commenting much since Mom is always in a rush to get back to that hospital where gramma is.
Good thing you are teaching the little shark about horses. We totally think you can beat him with one paw tied around your back.
We are keeping Klaus,Lulu and Bogie in our hearts right along with gramma.
We don't have a dad, but we bet it is hard to miss one. We miss gramma. But mom said a dad is like a boy mom. That really confused Scooter, so we went back to doin zoomies. The weather is so nice today, it is great zoomie weather.
Come by and see us some time buddy! Mom says she was thinking of callin your mom this weekend if your mom isn't busy.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
What a lovely thoughtful Thursday post, Deetz! We are praying extra, extra hard for Bogie's dad to get well too so that he can go back home!
We didn't doubt for a minute that you won that match!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We know you let Sharkie win so he would feel better about the horsie thing. That was a very nice post
gussie
I am glad Sharlie is alright and it is nice that you let him win when you wrestle. I still think it is wrong that Sharkie wrestles you and Dumplin' wrestles me! I guess we are both just being nice and letting them. I am glad you are a lover and not a fighter....I am too.
You look really cute....uh handsome, waiting for your daddy. We all do have a lot to be thankful for.
--JB
Pee Ess: Please tell your mum that the sunflowers still look gorgeous nd they are lasting a long time!
I love watching two fur balls wrassle!
I khan see how woo are trying to teach Sharkie some of your moves!
My mom and I have our paws khrossed fur Bogart's peeps AND Sunny and Skhooter's as well. We take turns khrossing things!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hope your mum enjoyed hersef with her horse Caz is always dissappearing riding Lilly but when she is gone Otto takes up alot of my time so its not that long before Caz returns.
great wrestling you know us we are the same all day wrestle
ludo the cool dude.
Deetz, you and Sharkie get along great. I know he didn't beat you in that game of wrestling.
We're thinking of Lulu and Bogie everday too. We hope the power of the paw sees Klaus back home with them soon.
tailwags
Noah
w00f's Deetz and Sharkie, heehee that wuz a cool wrestlin match..me has me paws crossed fur Klaus and Anna, and all those who needs it..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Deetzy...
Oh My...Sharkie better be careful of the horses...What a good brother to help him learn how to defend himself...
I watch for my Mom & Dad to come home, too...I have my Look Out Spot in the front window...
I feel sooo bad for Bogart...I'm glad the nice nurses let him go visit his Dad...We are praying every day for him...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetzy, That was a lovely Thursday post. Good to see you teaching Sharkie all your moves. And looking so cute looking for Daddy. I'm barking for Bogart too.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Nice job of helping sharkie learn how to wrestle, BUT I sure hope he is careful around those big horsedogs! We sure hope that Bogart's Dad gets to come home soon also.
I am thankful when my G-Pop comes home every night and gives me lots of hugs and kisses. Bogart will have that again one day soon. Paws crossed.
Rambo
Hi, Deetz!
I am sure Bogart's dad will come home soon. I have faith.
I loved to watch you two wrestling!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are such a good trainer, Deetz. Get mom to take a video clip of Sharkie with her horse the next time and let us witness if he has really improved on his moves.
Luv
Snowball
You are so sweet to let Sharkie win, Deetz! I like to give in to Kenji too sometimes...=) I am hoping that Bogart's Dad will be able to go home soon too...=) Hope you have a great weekend!
Scottie
Hello Deetz
You certanly have your paws full keeping an eye on a very fast growing Sharkie. We think you are doing a splendid job.
Have a very good weekend.
Molly and Taffy
We thought of bogart as soon as we saw you looking out the window. All the thankful thoughts woo have there is a good reminder to all of us to be thankful for all the good in our lives.
Have a good weekend, Deetzy.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hi Deetzy! You're so nice to Sharkie try to teach him the way to behave around horsies and let him wrestle with you. It's so sad to think of Bogart waiting for his daddy to come home. Paws still crossed.
Your pal,
Joey
hi Deetzy, that was a good wrestling match. we know you can't be too rough with Sharkie because he is littler than you. we're glad you are helping him with his skills though, because we sure don't want to have him get stomped on or kicked by the horse.
we are continuing our poodle power for Klaus and we hope that he will be home soon with Bogart and Lulu.
woofs
You are too nice to let your little brudder win. I would never give that kind of chance to any of mah sistas! It's always great to see our family members come back from where ever they were hmm? We are praying for Klaus too. Bogart & family would be sooo thrilled to see their papa home again.
Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetzy
You awe so wight..those awe wondewful things to be gwateful fow..I am still vewy wowwied and pwaying hawd..stay safe
smoochie kisses
ASTA
We enjoyed watching ya guys ^_^ so nice and sweet of you Deetzy to let your little brother win
we hope you have a PAWSOME weekend
That little shark needs to mind you. He could get in big trouble.
We're thinking of Bogart's dad too.
Slobbers,
Mango
hi deetz,
You're right Sharkie needs to sharpen his skills if he's going to mess with a horse.. eesh.
Very nice thoughts for Klaus, Lulu, and Bogie. we hope he's better soon.
thanks for sniffing by my blog!
kisses,
tula
Hi Deetz, it's very exciting when the mommy or daddy comes home!!!
Velcro
You are too cute, waiting at the window!
Post a Comment