I am a caregiver and rescuer of furry kids...
I think it will be all of the above, Deetzy.LuvSnowball
You are working soooo hard, Deetzy! You look really cute all snuggly like that! BTW, where's Sharkie?Aire-hugs,Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Deetzy...Looks like you are working really hard...It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it...I'll be working 3rd shift tonite...How is your Mom feeling...Is she feeling all better now from her surgery??Abby xxxooo
We agree with Snowball - hopefully it's all of the above, Deetz!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
I hope you get all of that and also better benefits too. Like are you getting good health insurance? Make sure belly rubs are on your list!--JB
No one is getting THAT khouch!Grrrreat job!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
I hope the recession doesn't hit your house, Deetzy! Keep snuggly and warm! And I don't want to hear about any slowdown in the treat department.PS: You are still and always my manager. You taught me everything I know!Your pal,Fenway
What a great job your doing Deetz.I think all your conditions will be met without having to strike.Wonder if there are any more vacancies.....Wiry wags, Eric xx
DeetzyI think you desewve a waise in tweats at least..that's the best wowk I've seen in a long time!smoochie kissesASTA
I think it's time for a raise! BOL! You look so cozy! Keep up the excellent work!Hugs & SnugsEduardo the Snuggle Puggle
hi Deetz, you look like you are working really hard. are you getting a raise? wow, you are really good at this.woofs.
I am tired just seeing you do all that work, sheesh.
All of that plus some hugs and snooter kisses.Woos, the OP Pack
You really are a hard working pooch Deetz! I'm going to try and be more like you! He he!! Your pal,Kirby
Hi, Deetz!I can see how hard you have been working!You deserve all those things!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Foley says that he will do lunch anytime. He likes it as much as working. We can tell that you are very accomplished in the work department.
You're doing one heck of a job there, Deetz. What do you do on your break?xoxoChef
For your sake, I hope you get everything you ask for (and more)!Ps. Sharkie is a cutie!!
Hi, Deetz -You are doing a pawtastic job.Love -Hershey and Kaci
And you deserve all those perks!You go boy!Rambo
Deetz,All that hard work looks so exhausting! I must take a nap myself.Your friend,Niamh
That sure looks like hard work!Butt wiggles,Solid Gold Dancer
Coworker, Deetzy!Try not to work QUITE so hard. You're making the rest of us look bad, man.Goober love,Stanley
Post a Comment
24 comments:
I think it will be all of the above, Deetzy.
Luv
Snowball
You are working soooo hard, Deetzy! You look really cute all snuggly like that! BTW, where's Sharkie?
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Deetzy...
Looks like you are working really hard...It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it...
I'll be working 3rd shift tonite...
How is your Mom feeling...Is she feeling all better now from her surgery??
Abby xxxooo
We agree with Snowball - hopefully it's all of the above, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I hope you get all of that and also better benefits too. Like are you getting good health insurance? Make sure belly rubs are on your list!
--JB
No one is getting THAT khouch!
Grrrreat job!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I hope the recession doesn't hit your house, Deetzy! Keep snuggly and warm! And I don't want to hear about any slowdown in the treat department.
PS: You are still and always my manager. You taught me everything I know!
Your pal,
Fenway
What a great job your doing Deetz.I think all your conditions will be met without having to strike.Wonder if there are any more vacancies.....
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Deetzy
I think you desewve a waise in tweats at least..that's the best wowk I've seen in a long time!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I think it's time for a raise! BOL! You look so cozy! Keep up the excellent work!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
hi Deetz, you look like you are working really hard. are you getting a raise? wow, you are really good at this.
woofs.
I am tired just seeing you do all that work, sheesh.
All of that plus some hugs and snooter kisses.
Woos, the OP Pack
You really are a hard working pooch Deetz! I'm going to try and be more like you! He he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Deetz!
I can see how hard you have been working!
You deserve all those things!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Foley says that he will do lunch anytime. He likes it as much as working. We can tell that you are very accomplished in the work department.
You're doing one heck of a job there, Deetz. What do you do on your break?
xoxo
Chef
For your sake, I hope you get everything you ask for (and more)!
Ps. Sharkie is a cutie!!
Hi, Deetz -
You are doing a pawtastic job.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
And you deserve all those perks!
You go boy!
Rambo
Deetz,
All that hard work looks so exhausting! I must take a nap myself.
Your friend,
Niamh
That sure looks like hard work!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Coworker, Deetzy!
Try not to work QUITE so hard. You're making the rest of us look bad, man.
Goober love,
Stanley
Post a Comment