NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Urgent! Bogart needs us......Paw Prayer here we come



Bogart's daddy is really sick in ICU and Bogart would really like his daddy to come home.......Let us all pray and put this beautiful picture with prayer candles that Asta made especially for Bogart's family.

I know it will help! It helped with alot of our furry friends and I know it will help for humans too.

The Power of Paw Prayer!!!!

Deetz and Sharkie

25 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We have our paws khrossed...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We are crossing our paws and purraying hard for Bogart's daddy. Thanks for letting us know!
--JB

Gus said...

Paws Crossed, candles lit. We hope it works.

gussie

Duke said...

We never stop thinking and praying for Bogie's dad! We want him home with Bogie asap!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball said...

We are praying for Bogart's dad. I hope he can be home soon with Bogart too.

Luv
Snowball

Eduardo said...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will put Bogart's Daddy on the list so he can start recieveing goodvibes & prayers! I will also put the picture up!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All of the dog blogger world is praying for Bogart's Dad - we are sending along the power of sibe vibes - they have been proven to work.

All our best to Bogart's Dad.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

I have my paws crossed for him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

I hope Bogart's dad is better now

~ Bae

Moco said...

We are all pulling for Bogart's daddy. Healing vibes are going his way at this moment.

Stanley said...

Aw, Deetz!

You are a dog of faith, I see. So am I. I'm torn up about Bogart's dad but I'm hopeful. We're also hoping that his mama, Lulu, takes care of herself while Klaus is in the hospital!

Give your mama an extra snuggle tonight, okay?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Such a sad & scary time for Bogart & his family...

We went over a couple times to let them know we are praying for them...

There is definately Power in Prayer...

Abby & her Mom xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

We are all praying and crossing our paws and sending Aire-zen to Bogart's daddy! We hope he can go home VERY soon! We know, for a fact that the Power of the Paw really works!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Deetz

My name is Marvin.

I saw the lovely photo of Bogart and his Dad on Asta's blog, and I hope you don't mind but I have copied it and put it on my side bar to spread the word for healing vibes.

Just hopin, wishin, and prayin, here.

love from Marvin xxxxx

the many Bs said...

we are sending him poodle power and the healing power of the Bs to get well and come home to Bogart. we know it will work for him. the power of the paw is very strong.

woofs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetz - Zeke and I are sending our healing thoughts and prayers to Bogart's daddy, too. We sure hope he feels better soon.

Your pal,
Joey

Rambo said...

D,
we have our paws crossed too. we sent him chihuahua hugs and kisses.
Ram

Joe Stains said...

We have been thinking about them all day today.

Amber-Mae said...

We are concerned about his daddy too. He needs a miracle!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Agatha and Archie said...

We are on it litle buddy WE love you! Love A+A

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Thanks ... I did it ... Woof! Sugar

Pedro said...

Deetz,

I went over to see Bogart and let him know I'm thinking about him. I really hope his dad will be ok.

Pedro

Fenway said...

We are hoping with all our might for Bogart's dad to get better.

Fenway

Pedro said...

Deetz,

The flowers you sent to JB and her mom are so beautiful. You, your mom and Sharkie are really good friends :P

Pedro

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ahh Deetzie...we're sorry we haven't been around much...we too have been prayin' and sending zen to Bogie and family! That Sharkie is quite the dog!!! We're thinkin' he and Lacie could have quite the bitey face session!!

Pawslaps!

Scruffman

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"