As you can see two sides are empty.
Pedro, ziggy, and his mum search the beaches for shells and cool rocks to fill their table with.
Anywaz, they came up with this GREAT idea.
Why not save one section for all of us dog, cat, hammie bloggers.
So, go over to Pedro's and "Read All About It".....
This is like, way cool!
(The dog in the picture is ziggy. Pedro is not pictured)
If you have not met them, please go over and introduce yourselves.
You will not regret it.....they are pawtastic!
KARDS FOR KLAUS
Also, Opy and Charlie came up with this pawesome idea for Bogart and his family.
The deadline is Wednesday the 25th, so hurry up and get your photo's over there.
What a wonderful community of humans and animals we have around here. I am so proud to be a part of it. Power of the Paw!!!!
Here is a video for your viewing pleasure....if you want too, you don't have too.




26 comments:
Thats one cool table! I've got to make a card!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Deetz,
Thanks buddy! I'm so excited to get some rocks and shells! I'm going to go to Opy's now and see what I need to do to make a card. My mom is home very SICK today so maybe she can help me do it.
Pedro
Deetz! Sharkie jumps on top of you just like Dumplin' does to me! What are we going to do about our pesky little brothers?
I read Pedro's post about the sea glass and shells. I asked my mom to help me find a shell in our back yard. Do you think I will be able to find one? I heard about Kards for Klaus too and my mom hopes she'll be able to help me with that too. So much to do, and so little time.
--JB
Pee Ess: I dreamed about sunflowers last night!
Deetz!
With all the icky stuff going on in blog land it sure was nice to see you playing with the little shark. I can't believe how gentle you are! What a good brother.
Slobbers,
Mango
You and Sharkie are just sooooo cute wrasslin' together!
We already sent our card to Opy and Charlie, for Klaus! We're keeping our paws crossed!
We're headed over to see Pedro and Ziggy, now!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
That is a neat table and what a fun idea.
We sent in our card right away since we tend to get busy and forget things.
I've been trying to plan some digging to find the perfekht items for Pedro!
I'm working on a khard but just haven't yet!
Of khourse I watched! I think the little fella likes woo!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I love to watch your video ! Véronique said a lot of : ohhhh and iiiiihhhh and ahhhhh....
Kisses, Faya & Dyos
Hi Deetz, that's a cute video of you and Sharkie playing. mostly, it looks like Sharkie is playing with you and you are just laying there. hee hee!
we think that's a great idea about Pedro's table. we are going to find a very special rock to send to him.
woofs.
You and Sharkie play so well together!! We sent our card off .That is really a cool table!! Love A+A
What a cool table! We'll have to go and visit Pedro!
We've sent our card to Opy and Charlie already, Deetz!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Yup we read all about the special table from Pedro's blog! Mom promised to take us out this weekend to find the pawfect stone!
Hi, Deetz!
My mom is going to look for a rock to send it to Pedro!
I sent my card for Klaus to Opy!
I have my paws crossed for him!
I loved your video. You are a good brother!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We are happy to know so many wonderful pups through DWB. It looks like Sharkie is going to be bigger than you pretty soon.
You two sure have plenty of fun there! Can I come play with you?
We love that neat table too! Hopefully LS can find the time soon enough to go pebble hunting with me.
Keeping Bogart's dad in our thoughts and prayers.
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
You and the Sharkie sure have some fine wrasslin' moves, but you can tell you're more experienced in the wrasslin' ring. Is that Sharkie or you making that noise?
We'll head over to Pedro & Ziggy's place to check things out.
You two be careful working on your wrasslin'!
Goobery love & kissies,
Stella
Thanks for letting us know about these excellent ideas Deetz. Great video!
Your friend,
Niamh
Nice table - we are going to go visit now. OUr card is done and in the mail. Loved that video and of course, WE wanted to get some viewing pleasure if it involved woo!!!
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Hi Deetz! Zekie always plays with me the same way. I guess little brothers are like that. I don't mind, but it would be nice if he ever stops biting me. Thanks for telling me about Pedro and his coffee table - I'll get my mom to send him a rock or shell from our beach.
See ya!
Joey
I will go visit Pedro's blog after this. You two look so cute when you play. You both play very gently...
Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetzy, you are such a good brother to Sharkie let him climb all over you. has he got rid of those ssharp puppy teeth yet? Oh and I'll wag over to see what Pedros about. Thanks pal.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
The table will look fantastic when its finished a lot of work has gone into that.
ludo the cool dude
Hi, Deetzy...
My secretary has been too busy to catch up with everyone...I told her she has to sit down & get to work...
We're gonnna see if we can find some cool rocks to send to Pedro...
I love the video of you & Sharkie...You are such a good brother...
Abby xxxooo
We can't believe you let Sharkie step on you like that. You should be the one stepping on him! Cute video though.
Your video is too cute! I want to come play!
That table looks splendid! I'm heading over to read about it too...*wink* Thanks for sharing it with us,Deetz! And your video is TOO cute, let me say! I wish I was there playing as well...=) Hope you have a great day!
Scottie
Post a Comment