
Here I am testing them to see if they will flutter and I can fly.



I think my "Angel Wing" ears need a little trimmin, don't ya think...hehe

Wow, look at how much my wings have grown in this photo

and this one

and this one

I think they are almost ready to bloom in this photo

Definitely an "Angel"......

I think all living things with four legs are angels sent from heaven above..accept for maybe alligators and frogs. I am pretty sure frogs are not, unless you are a friend of mine and are a frog, then you are.
It has to be true...
because look at how big Gizmo's ears were and everyone knows he was an angel...


Sharkie's ears have not sprouted yet... Should we be concerned? ummmm
Devil dog...I am sure of it.

I feel better knowing there are so many angels among us!!!!
Deeetzy




45 comments:
w00f's, me iz gonna try this again, bloggie eated my last comment..me not thinks u got big ears, me thinks u gots cute ears..me got little ones and mama messes wiff em all the time...gizmo iz a little angel..
b safe,
~rocky~
Oh my!
Three khuties in ONE post!
Your ears are sooo FURRY khute!
Don't tease Sharkie tooooo much - he'll get WOO!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Deetz!
You three are soo cute! You sure have angel´s ears!
Love
Thor
You make us laugh, Deetz! My mom said she was sure she could hear you speaking from those pictures! Maybe you do need to get your ears trimmed just a little bit? I wonder if Sharkie's ears will grow furs just like yours. What exactly is Sharkie doing in that picture?
--JB
Pee Ess: You will always be my #1 for adventures, ok?
Hi, Deetzy...
I always thought you were an angel...And, I know Gizmo was & is now...
Sharkie is gonna get there, too...
Your ears are adorable whether they are sprouting or not...
Abby xxxooo
Those are the most beautiful angel wing ears I've ever seen!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Mama spends a lot of time trimming the long hair on our ears, too. They just keep on growing until we look like hippies :)
Deetzy
You couldn't mowe wight..I've noticed this phenomenon too.and you have some of the vewy bestest angel eaws..I'm suwe Gizmo's awe coming in useful in heaven..bof of you have winning eaws..I'm suwe that Shawkie will have faboolous ones befowe long
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I love ALL of those ears!!!
Love,
Ammy
Deetz,
I knew it. You are really an angel in disguise!
I can add an animal to your list that I would NOT consider an angel. A SQUIRREL. They are dirty rotten no good for nothing rotten (I said that) hole digging, nose biting bast......OMD! Forgive me. I lost it. Squirrels are the devil in disguise.
Ram
Sharkie? Wow, are we ever behind! Comuputer problems are a bummer. We've missed a lot.
You do have angel ears, Deetz, but your brother's aren't done growing yet, so hold off on making a decision on his ears.
WHAT!!! Sharkie bit you! And he bit hard! What a butt head! I would call him another name, but I'm only one, so the only bad word I'm allowed to say is "damn." But you wait till next year, I'll share some choice words with that turd bomber!
Hehehehe Turd bomber, I made a funny!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz, woo are definitely an angel, all woo need to go with those ears, um, wings, is a halo!!!
We do love your ears.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Sharkie will look more like a devil if he has red eyes.
Luv
Snowball
Hi, Deetz!
I love your angel ears!
And angel Gizmo angel ears!
And Sharkie ears too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are an angel, Deetzy! We think you have the cutest ears!
Hi, Deetz -
You are right - you all have angel ears. They are so adorable - just like you.
Love-
Hershey and Kaci
The humans are so lucky to have angels like us to take care of them on this earth.
That's so cute. Do you think I'll grow some angel wings too
~ Bae
Deetz, I'd rather not see your ears trim coz that's your signature look! If you trim them, you'll look like any other ordinary dog. I like your 'Angel Wing' ears alot!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetzy Boy!
Your angel ears are total PROOF! But I already knew you were an angel boy, fren!
I almost forgot just how gorgeous Gizzy's ears were. I think he was an angel of the highest order. We in GooberStan miss him!
Goobery love & tiny kissies,
Stella
You most definitely ARE an angel in disguise, Deetzy! Don't worry, Sharkie's ears will be more like yours when he gets a little bigger! I, Poppy, have Flying-nun-ears, Penny's need trimming way worse than your's do, and Patches' are too heavy with fur to even stand up!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
This is a great post ! I saw 3 fur-cuties here !
We love your furry ears, Deetz! We're positive that Gizmo is an angel and now we know you're one too! Poor Sharkie!hehehe
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
hi Deetz, you definitely have some special ears! we think you are right about the angels - 4 legs and ears! hee hee.
woofs!
You look like you will get airborne at any moment Deetz! Of course you are an angel and we all know Gizmo is one too. Not too sure about Sharkie.
Your friend,
Niamh
You sure do look like an angel. I agree with you on the frog thing, they are creepy. Mom can't stand them.
Ah Deetzy, you do have cute angel wings, Gizmo does too. Think Sharkie might sprout some later on? Or will it be horns...examine his head for bumps and 6's...oooooh scary!!!
Wags, Eric x
Your angel ears are utterly delightful Deetz. Our hooman wants to come over and rub them for you as she thinks you are absolutely gorgeous.
Molly and Taffy
We love your angel ears!
love & wags,
River
Hi Deetz
Your ears are very angelic. Arrow really admires them too. Sharkie sure is getting big.
Deefor
I am a BIG fan of those ears :)
Love,
Bogart
We LOVE your angel ears!1 Love and kisses A+A
I love your ears, Deetz. Looks like all you need is a propeller cap and off you'll go.
xo
Chef
Hi Deetzy boy,
Don't 'bark' too soon about Sharkie! Hershey's ears were just like his when she first came and gatecrashed in my house.. now she's got really fluffy ears that my mom loves to fondle! It's like a fluffy piece of velvet! (and I of course like to chew on them...)
Woof! Too Cute ... Woof! Sugar
what a beautiful post, deetzy :)
Deetz!
OMDog!! You got a new sibling! Wow! When did this happen?! Ahh, I've been away far too long from the blogging world!
WELCOME SHARKIE. Your angel ears will come eventually, I just know it.
Deetz you must be a proud big brother! That is, if you haven't gotten too fed up with Sharkie yet...
Gizmo certainly was an angel, and he still is! He's more of an angel now than he ever was before!
I hope you and Sharkie have a grrrrEAT day today!
Sparky
Deetz,
My mom says you are definitely an angel and not to worry cause Sharkie is too! Looking at Gizmo's picture I am reminded how much I miss him! He is a true angel now :P
Pedro
Happy Valentine's Day!
Luv
Snowball
Hi Deetz! Dropped by to say hi! and wish you and yours a Happy Valentine's Day!
Loved the Journey of your ears!
Barklove,
Rusty
Hi, Deetzy...
I stopped by to say Happy Valentine's Day...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetz and Sharkie! I just stopped by to say hi, and I find you're blogging about something we think about a lot here...ears! And you're right about froggies - I once picked one up and tried to eat it and got very, very sick! Happy Valentine's Day to you and all our angels...
See ya!
Joey
How about long flappy ears? Do they fall into the Angel category or Devil?
* Goofy cross paws! *
Deetzy, I love your ears. They are you special asset.
Luv
Snowball
Post a Comment