


I had to go and get my booster shots on Saturday....Deetzy was there for me the whole time. He held my paws.
I love my Deetzy!!!!
Sharkie
Happy "Belated" Valentines Day, everyone!
P.S. I got word that Misty, JB's other sister, has crossed over to the the rainbow bridge.
This is a very tragic and sad time at JB's home. She has lost two dear sisters in a short period of time. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family!!!!
Deetzy and Family




32 comments:
Woo two khuties made my mom and I smile...
Tank woo fur telling us about Misty...
We knew it was soon time fur Misty was already chekhing out the route over...
Off to paw a note...
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are glad that you appreciate the loving family you have found. Take care of one another.
gussie
It's great having an older sibling to look after you isn't it Sharky? You two look so happy to be together :-)
Shelly & Tommy
Hi Deetz,
Thanks for mentioned Misty in your post. I just wrote about her, and my eyes are leaking. It is very sad at my house right now. I wish the sunflowers were blooming so I could run away for a little bit with you....
--JB
You two are so cute together. Glad you love your brother.
That is sad about Misty. Losing one is so hard. Losing two is ...
Hi, Deetzy...
You guys are sooo cute...
Sharkie: Deetzy is the best big brother you could ever have...I'm glad you two get along so well...
Take care of eachother...
Thanks for sharing the news about Misty...We're gonna go right over there...
Abby xxxooo
They are lovely photos.
Thanks so much for telling us about Misty. We had a sad feeling this had happened.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
We are feeling the love!
hi Deetzy and Sharkie, we know Deetzy is a good friend for you. you are sooooo lucky to get to live with him. he's a good woof!
thanks for telling us about Misty. we are gonna go over there and pay our condolences right now.
woofs.
Oh you are so cute sleeping together. Faya don't let me sleep on her. She doesn't like when I touch her when she is sleeping....
Kisses, Dyos
You're lucky to have such a great big brother like Deetz. I haven't stopped by in a while, but you sure have grown Sharkie!
Hi, Deetz and Shark -
You two look so cute together.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Sharkie
You awe so lucky to have Deetzy as a bwuvvew..that two of you look so wondewful togethew, and it's so nice to have someone you love thewe when you have to go to the scawy dogtow..Love you bof
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Sharky. Deetzy is the best isn't he? You are so wagging lucky to have him as a brother. Bet you weren't scared at all at the vetties with deetzy there for you. Cool.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
w00f's Deetzy and Sharkie, Deetzy iz a really good brudder..me sorry u had to have shots...me went and tolded JB me wuz soo sorry bout Misty...bless the kitties heart, she was sooo sick..
b safe,
~rocky~
You two look so sweet together. I hope my new brother and I get along as well as you do.
Your friend,
Niamh
It is so sweet to see how much woo two wuv each other. Hope your shots weren't too painful. One of the grandbipeds had to get four shots today - ouchee!!!
Sorry to hear about Misty - so sad for her family.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Aww...I LOVE the photos of you and your brother sleeping together,Deetz! You two are so loving....=) Happy Belated Valentines to you too!
Scottie
Sharkie, were so glad that you found a loving brother in Deetzy. you two take care!
love,
trudis, the Animal Doctor's Pet
Hi, Sharkie!
I know Deetz is a good brother and will be always there for you!
I am so sad to know about Misty.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Welcome Sharkie!
We see you have an addition, Deetz!
Sorry for not being able to visit you, our house's in a mess too, we have a temp-new addtion, Lafite.
Last but not least, happy belated pawlentines day!!!
Sharkie!
I'm so glad you adopted Deetzy and his family as your own. He's a good big brother and he knows how to take care of his pups!
We're sorry to hear about JB's sissy going to the bridge. It's never easy to hear that.
Goober love,
Stanley
You and Deetz are so sweet Sharkie
So sad to hear about Misty. :(
~ Bae
What a sweet picture of you and Deetz, Sharkie!
We're so very sorry to hear about Misty.
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We love your Deetzy too, Sharkie! You two look soooooo cute together! We're going over to see JB's family now.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Happy Belated Valentines Day, Boyz!
Deetzy sure is a pawsome big brother no wonder you love him so much.
Luv
Snowball
Deetz,
I don't know what happened to my comment but it disappeared. My mom musta done something wrong! You are such a good big brother. Sharkie is lucky to have you!
Pedro
Deetzy you did a great job taking care of your little brother! Y'all are so cute together!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Sharkie you are too cute! And you have Big Pupi's colors and eye patch! I think you'd fit right in here. I LOOVE shoes, wrastling and being Naughty Boy too.
omdog you look so adorable together!!
Awe, what cute pics of you guys!
aww...that is just so very precious
Maltese Paws
Post a Comment